so will it happen?

So i'm playing through the rogue campaign, why vanessa has not tried to kill me yet again? Let's face it, she was forced to become the player character's lackey/bodyguard, she had no choice. Why doesn't she attempt a betrayal on my character?

Because they haven't written a good plotline in about a decade.

7+ Year Old Account
    She really Horny
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    Because they haven't written a good plotline in about a decade.
    even worse, i'm playing an alliance rogue, so technically she should hate me 100x more, yet she has not even attempt a betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    So i'm playing through the rogue campaign, why vanessa has not tried to kill me yet again? Let's face it, she was forced to become the player character's lackey/bodyguard, she had no choice. Why doesn't she attempt a betrayal on my character?
    I think you might have way too high expectations of the genre?
    It's not a "story based RPG" - it's an MMO, get to max and raid-type of game. The rest is just scaffolding to serve the gameplay.

why are you asking this forum this question? shouldn't you ask blizzard themselves since THEY created the game? this seems like a very spergy question

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What year is it?

Anyway no. While the Legion is invading she's working with you and the Uncrowned to stop them.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.