Battle for Azeroth: Visions of N’Zoth Goes Live January 15

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Shagadelic!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was a mistake not to release the non raid content sooner. Their reasoning behind delaying it because of the holidays only makes sense if they released the raid then too. Let people who would have time off to level new races and experience new content. The game is stale.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Couldn't have been better for me, get back from an overseas holiday on the 20th

Back just intime to start 8.3 prog

so are they going to add the bare minimum for allied race DKs? you know, the dead skin options and some new hair colors, or what

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I think it was a mistake not to release the non raid content sooner. Their reasoning behind delaying it because of the holidays only makes sense if they released the raid then too. Let people who would have time off to level new races and experience new content. The game is stale.
    There are times where it's perfectly fine for the game to be stale and let people enjoy social life without having the game in the back of their mind all the time.
    This is one of them.

We can all get back to it when it's not socially detrimental for most.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Actually Jan 14th in US
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT