Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gender doesn't really matter much for me, mostly just how characters look in armor. But I'd play a genderless race, I've played as robot "races" in other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be interesting to play a genderless race, it would be a step in making it feel more alien than all the other races. I can imagine the roleplay value in something like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Well, the majority of people have cross-gender characters.
    source? of course there will be many guys who want to be chicks for ~~reasons~~ but i doubt they are majority, and yet i bet they would not rly care about a genderless race, is hard to assimilate however gender you like to play

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends. If Blizzard decides to improve their roleplaying and immersion building skills, then yes. If they continue to stay the way they are, with focus on the character as an avatar of the player, then no.

simple answer, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post

rRRRAaa! Polly want a genderless race? rraww?
    You literally linked a picture of a female Arakkoa as your example of a genderless race. Notice the cloth over breasts and eyelashes, males don't have either, they've had em like that since WoD. Sethrak have a similar thing going too.

OP: I dont care so yea

Obviously yes, If It made sense right.
    Asking a question like that tho is gonna rise controversy.
    Does anybody pick their race out of their gender or lack there of? -Properly not
    Could you imagin a race without gender? -Yes

Sure, if the race has "good" looks, animations and story.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

How would I lewd with it?

Sure. I played a Galka in FFXI. They looked male but were genderless and reproduced via some weird reincarnation shit I never really understood.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    In Warhammer all orks have male gender and refer to themselves as 'boyz'
    Depends on which version you are. Back then the Orks had males and females, there were even female miniatures (i think you can still get the female Ork Blood Bowl cheerleaders as minis).
    Later in they somehow got changed to a spore based lifeform that grows in the earth or some nonesense.

If it looks good and is interesting, sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I'm sure if they were made playable Blizz would tack on some boobs.
    Only because a certain part of the fanbase would start screeching if they didn't because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    source? of course there will be many guys who want to be chicks for ~~reasons~~ but i doubt they are majority, and yet i bet they would not rly care about a genderless race, is hard to assimilate however gender you like to play
    13 years worth of playing and meeting other guys disguised as females. Statistics from other games are also a factor.

At the very least, it is a more reliable source than "I doubt".

If it makes sense? There aren't many reasons to have a genderless race without it being laziness.
    You could argue that there could be races with less sexual dimorphism, but even ethereals, which are basically energy in bandage seem to prefer a humanoid physical form and could have dimorphism.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    If it looks good and is interesting, sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Only because a certain part of the fanbase would start screeching if they didn't because reasons.
    I like boobs too, so I can't throw stones.

¯\(°_o)/¯
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I'm sure if they were made playable Blizz would tack on some boobs.
    And there would be nothing wrong with that because despite being made up of pure energy, they still appear to prefer humanoid body shapes. In which case, why wouldn't there be female Ethereals that want to look feminine?
    They're space mummies who fully willingly take up a humanoid shape.

I know it's cool to rag on breasts on non-human species in 2019 and I could get it if it was like on a Sethrak or an Arakkoa, but Ethereals already do choose their form and it quite clearly harkens back to a humanoid one that they may have possessed before their fleshy bodies were stripped away.

Would depend entirely on how good it looked. I wouldn't care about it being genderless.

If it looked good and I liked the aesthetics, yes I would play one. There are races I won't play now because of how they look and how they're animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You literally linked a picture of a female Arakkoa as your example of a genderless race. Notice the cloth over breasts and eyelashes, males don't have either, they've had em like that since WoD. Sethrak have a similar thing going too.

OP: I dont care so yea
    I think that's just the general High Arakkoa model.
    Given the bright colours, if you relate it back to generalized real life bird dimorphism, you would assume this is a male. I don't think Blizzard really cared about that, though.

Given that they're humanoid birds, though, they could have both humanoid sexual dimorphism and avian sexual dimorphism. So a more slender build, wider hips and a more drab colour scheme for female and the opposite for male.

Breasts are the only thing that wouldn't really make sense because.. well-- birds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic Steward View Post
    It it some elemental race?

No? Then stop wasting my time.
    Actually a cool idea.

Sethrak or Arakkoa without putting them breasts or making the female a human with different skin? Sounds good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    Sethrak or Arakkoa without putting them breasts or making the female a human with different skin? Sounds good to me.
    Both of them would presumably still have some amount of sexual dimorphism, though.
    Just not breasts. Please Blizzard.