Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Uh, no thx, that wholesome little twerp wouldn't fit in...
    Yeah they totally didn’t have a 50 issue comic series together.

If Deadpool is safe enough for Fred Savage, it’s safe enough for Spider-man.

What they really need to do is bring back Chris Evans just so they can recreate this scene:

5+ Year Old Account
    Who?

‘Deadpool 3’: Emma Corrin Lands Lead Role In Marvel Studios Sequel.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/deadpoo...el-1235258306/
    By Justin Kroll - February 14, 2023 5:40am

EXCLUSIVE: Following the news that Hugh Jackman would be reprising his Wolverine role in Marvel Studios’ Deadpool 3, Ryan Reynolds looks to have found his next co-star. Sources tell Deadline that breakout The Crown star Emma Corrin has joined the cast. Details behind the character are unknown other than they will play the villain.

Shawn Levy is on board to direct with Paul Wernick & Rhett Reese returning to pen the script. Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin penned a previous draft. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige will join Reynolds and Levy as producers.

This will mark the first Deadpool film in which Marvel Studios will work hand in hand with Reynolds and Team Deadpool. Feige’s involvement comes after he helped revamp the Spider-Man franchise when he came on to help in the creative effort for that Sony series.

Marvel has had its eye on Corrin going all the way back to the holidays, but working out what has become a busy schedule for the Emmy nominee had to be overcome before they could fully commit. Arrangements were settled during the past week, and Corrin is on board.

Corrin is best known for the role of Lady Diana Spencer in Season 4 of the Netflix’s The Crown, earning Golden Globe and Critics Choice awards as well SAG and Emmy nominations. Even though they would not appear in the most recent season, Corrin was hard to miss in 2022, with the Amazon drama My Policeman premiering at the Toronto Film Festival and the Netflix-Sony co-production of Lady Chatterley’s Lover bowing at Telluride.

Corrin can be seen onstage at the Garrick Theatre in London’s West End starring in Orlando, Neil Bartlett’s new adaptation of Virginia Woolf’s modern masterpiece and directed by Michael Grandage. They also recently signed on to the A-list ensemble of Robert Eggers’ Nosferatu, which also stars Lily Rose-Depp, Bill Skarsgard and Nicholas Hoult.

Corrin also recently wrapped production on the FX limited series Retreat.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who?

‘Deadpool 3’: Emma Corrin Lands Lead Role In Marvel Studios Sequel.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/deadpoo...el-1235258306/
    By Justin Kroll - February 14, 2023 5:40am

EXCLUSIVE: Following the news that Hugh Jackman would be reprising his Wolverine role in Marvel Studios’ Deadpool 3, Ryan Reynolds looks to have found his next co-star. Sources tell Deadline that breakout The Crown star Emma Corrin has joined the cast. Details behind the character are unknown other than they will play the villain.

Shawn Levy is on board to direct with Paul Wernick & Rhett Reese returning to pen the script. Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin penned a previous draft. Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige will join Reynolds and Levy as producers.

This will mark the first Deadpool film in which Marvel Studios will work hand in hand with Reynolds and Team Deadpool. Feige’s involvement comes after he helped revamp the Spider-Man franchise when he came on to help in the creative effort for that Sony series.

Marvel has had its eye on Corrin going all the way back to the holidays, but working out what has become a busy schedule for the Emmy nominee had to be overcome before they could fully commit. Arrangements were settled during the past week, and Corrin is on board.

Corrin is best known for the role of Lady Diana Spencer in Season 4 of the Netflix’s The Crown, earning Golden Globe and Critics Choice awards as well SAG and Emmy nominations. Even though they would not appear in the most recent season, Corrin was hard to miss in 2022, with the Amazon drama My Policeman premiering at the Toronto Film Festival and the Netflix-Sony co-production of Lady Chatterley’s Lover bowing at Telluride.

Corrin can be seen onstage at the Garrick Theatre in London’s West End starring in Orlando, Neil Bartlett’s new adaptation of Virginia Woolf’s modern masterpiece and directed by Michael Grandage. They also recently signed on to the A-list ensemble of Robert Eggers’ Nosferatu, which also stars Lily Rose-Depp, Bill Skarsgard and Nicholas Hoult.

Corrin also recently wrapped production on the FX limited series Retreat.
    finally some casting news! certainly has a good acting career, I wonder which role though... I looked up British Marvel characters and the first one that popped up was Betsy Braddock. will almost certainly be a Mutant, I am convinced that Deadpool 3 is bringing the Mutants into the MCU.

5+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, almost everyone that has superpowers is a mutant...deadpool, hulk, capt america, spiderman, everyone that got enhanced n is no regular humie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    finally some casting news! certainly has a good acting career, I wonder which role though... I looked up British Marvel characters and the first one that popped up was Betsy Braddock. will almost certainly be a Mutant, I am convinced that Deadpool 3 is bringing the Mutants into the MCU.
    She doesn't necessarily have to be British though. I mean Wolverine doesn't have an Aussie accent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Sadly British actors rarely end up playing British characters in the MCU.

Still waiting for Mad Jim Jaspers to end up being played by a yank.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

5+ Year Old Account
    DEADPOOL 3 Will Reportedly Shoot Under The Working Title "Tidal Wave"

https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...3270#gs.xvrdgs
    By MarkCassidy - May 15, 2023 01:05 PM EST

Barring any unforeseen delays (the script was finished a good while ago, so we don't anticipate the ongoing WGA strike being an issue), Deadpool 3 will begin shooting in about two weeks, and we may now know the threequel's working title.

The Cosmic Circus is reporting that The Merc With a Mouth's (Ryan Reynolds) Marvel Cinematic Universe debut will film under the title "Tidal Wave," and will also use the banner "Richmond Street Productions."

Could this provide any hints relating to the plot of the movie? It's difficult to tell, as these working titles usually have very little to do with the actual project being shot, and often allude to obscure references or inside jokes. Then again, there have been instances where the working title proved to be a massive clue that only became evident after people had seen the film in question.

The source speculates that "Tidal Wave" might have something to do with an event that occurred in the pages of Ultimatum, when Magneto unleashes a Tsunami as revenge for The Ultimates killing his children, but we'd say that's a pretty big leap!

Morena Baccarin (Vanessa), Karan Soni (Dopinder), Leslie Uggams (Blind Al), Rob Delaney (Peter), and Stefan Kapicic (Colossus) will all return as their respective characters, and they'll be joined by Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and franchise newcomers Emma Corrin (The Crown) and Matthew Macfadyen (Succession), whose roles are still under wraps.

Plot details also remain a mystery for now, but Wade and Wolvie are expected to find themselves (trapped?) in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. A recent rumor claimed that Loki's TVA, including Agent Mobius (Owen Wilson) and Miss Minutes, will be involved.

We have also been led to believe that Wade's MCU debut will be far more integral to Phase 5 and beyond than we first realized.

Shawn Levy will direct Deadpool 3, which is set to hit theaters on September 6, 2024.

Uhm, almost everyone that has superpowers is a mutant...deadpool, hulk, capt america, spiderman, everyone that got enhanced n is no regular humie...
    They aren't regular humans...but they also aren't "Mutants" by Marvel's defintion.

In American comic books published by Marvel Comics, a mutant is a human being that possesses a genetic trait called the X-gene. It causes the mutant to develop superhuman powers that manifest at puberty.
    All the characters you listed got their powers through external means...either intentionally or unintentionally.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to thinks

Hugh Jackman Suits Up in Classic X-Men Wolverine Costume in ‘Deadpool 3’ First Look

https://collider.com/deadpool-3-image-hugh-jackman/
    BY DIEGO PERALTA - 6 HOURS AGO

Shawn Levy has shared the first official look at Hugh Jackman reprising his role as Wolverine in a brand-new image straight from the set of Deadpool 3. The sequel will mark the first instance of the actor reprising the iconic Marvel role since the release of James Mangold's Logan back in 2017. Ryan Reynolds will be back playing the vigilante that can't take anything seriously, in an adventure that promises the big amounts of action and humor the character is known for. Jackman can be seen wearing the yellow costume Logan has worn in the comics for decades, even if the outfit has never been seen in a live-action film.

Through his official Instagram account, the filmmaker shared with viewers his excitement for reuniting Jackman and Reynolds on the big screen, after years of the actors teasing a possible collaboration. While the plot of the upcoming Deadpool movie is being safely stored in a vault inside Kevin Feige's office, it might have to deal with different Earths due to the fact that Jackman's Wolverine hasn't been introduced as a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With recent events establishing that anything can happen within the multiverse, the fact that Logan is back can't come as much as a surprise.

While Wolverine coming back to show his claws in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the first time can be exciting for viewers, the fact that Jennifer Garner is returning to play Elektra for the first time in twenty years has been the most surprising announcement regarding the third Deadpool movie so far. The role was introduced in Daredevil, where Ben Affleck suited up as Matt Murdock to protect the innocent people of New York City from enemies that were too big for them to handle on their own. It's unclear if Affleck will reprise his role in next summer's film, or if Garner will be the only cast member reprising her role.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2023-07-10 at 08:27 PM.

I don't know what to thinks
    Stills without context often look goofy. And this one isn't even that bad tbh.

Let's hope they do the Deapool X Wolverine banter well. That'll be the make-or-break of the film.

Let’s hope Wolverine’s not in it at all and Reynold’s is just fucking with us.

5+ Year Old Account
    stabby stabby stabby

stabby stabby stabby
    I love how it looks like one guy is just holding up Reynolds by a fishing pole. XD

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Stills without context often look goofy. And this one isn't even that bad tbh.

Let's hope they do the Deapool X Wolverine banter well. That'll be the make-or-break of the film.
    I can say with some certainty that the banter between those two will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I love how it looks like one guy is just holding up Reynolds by a fishing pole. XD
    While they play superheroes that guy is one for real. Holding up a man like that, respect.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    While they play superheroes that guy is one for real. Holding up a man like that, respect.
    Are you sure it's not just a microphone/boom operator? It'd be impossible to hold someone on such a long lever with just human strength.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2023-07-11 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Are you sure it's not just a microphone/boom operator? It'd be impossible to hold someone on such a long lever with just human strength.
    I was playing off the comment with a joke. You are correct though, it is a mic-boom operator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I was playing off the comment with a joke. You are correct though, it is a mic-boom operator.
    Ah, the joke eluded me, thanks for clarifying.

Ah, the joke eluded me, thanks for clarifying.
    Np, it happens.

Yea...pretty sure that's the mic dude.