Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    There is some images and footages in the internet already about the movie, Seems like they are leaning a bit into the Deadpool vs wolverine comics, as they first have the face off then team up, this is the kind of stuff i want to see.

If goes like the recipe, Logan will make the job of "straight man" that cable did in the previous movie, and i rly like their interaction, so yeah hopes high about it

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    There is some images and footages in the internet already about the movie, Seems like they are leaning a bit into the Deadpool vs wolverine comics, as they first have the face off then team up, this is the kind of stuff i want to see.
    I mean, that's the basic formula for any team up between heroes in the comic. Misunderstandings and/or poor assumptions lead them to fight, then they find common ground, then they team up, rinse, repeat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I mean, that's the basic formula for any team up between heroes in the comic. Misunderstandings and/or poor assumptions lead them to fight, then they find common ground, then they team up, rinse, repeat.
    Yeah, and it works, its entertaining.

I can't speak for everyone, but the main draw for me with super-hero genre is actually seeing super heroes doing super-stuff, using their power and fighting with it

It was like that in deadpool 2 and it worked great

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kinda hoping Hugh would be playing himself, cosplaying wolverine for a costume party.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m gonna watch this cause the two characters/actors finally coming together is gonna be awesome, but I’m still salty af that Zazie Beetz won’t be returning to the series.

Seriously, one of the best characters…
    Agreed, Idk why they didn't bring her back. :/

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LionSinMaikeru View Post
    Agreed, Idk why they didn't bring her back. :/
    Has it been confirmed she’s not returning?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Has it been confirmed she’s not returning?
    I believe so.

In an interview from June she said she wasn't in DP3.

Though I'm holding out for the small small sliver of hope that she cameos or something. It just seems weird for them to introduce this amazing character and have no followup. I'd be equally sad if Yukio wasn't in 3, but at least she is.

I agree. There will be some kind of mix-up with Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch again and Deadpool will continue to be in the MCU. In any case, it will be interesting.

If theres reshoots or rewrites it will take longer to come out. Hopefully they push it instead of releasing something halfassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    stabby stabby stabby

Loved that pic, looks like the sound guy is holding Ryan Reynolds/stunt double up with a stick.

The blue and yellow suit looks good, it's about time. It also probably gives Jackman a break to have to look jacked up since it covers him up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSkull View Post
    If theres reshoots or rewrites it will take longer to come out. Hopefully they push it instead of releasing something halfassed.
    with the writers and actors strikes the movie might as well be pushed to 2026 or beyond that

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I was kinda hoping Hugh would be playing himself, cosplaying wolverine for a costume party.
    sounds awfully similar to the bohner joke in wanda vison ';/

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm willing to bet that the two of them are gonna improv so much, that the banter will be so genuine and hilarious.
    The issue (and it's a reeeeeeally dumb issue) is that improv is technically not allowed during the writer's strike, because it can be construed as being newly created script added onto the pre-strike script to some degree by the unions, therefore a big no-no. Now, they can keep records of every improv moment and make a case later to exempt each instance of improv, but that's a huge pain in the butt to do. There's already been some backlash concerning such improv in the Deadpool 3 shoots, so who knows what'll end up happening in the end.

Again, I think it's really dumb, and it would hamstring the movie without the improv moments something fierce. The actor's strike does have the silver lining that it'd hold off on filming, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the writer's strike will still be ongoing well after the actor's strike ends.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

5+ Year Old Account
    According to the twitters, this is what wolverine's mask will look like,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GDWyY7jW...g&name=900x900

trailer at superbowl? when is superbowl? today? tomorrow??

5+ Year Old Account
    Ryan Reynolds confirms Deadpool 3 filming wrap with crotch photo

https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a4...-crotch-photo/
    By Joe Anderton: 24 JANUARY 2024

Ryan Reynolds has celebrated the end of filming for Deadpool 3 with, what else, a crotch shot. Yes, you read that right.

Production shut down on the superhero sequel between July and November, due to the strikes, but about two months on from it starting up again, it's done.

Sharing a photo of the suit's lower half to Twitter/X today (January 24), Reynolds wrote: "The suit hides the blood. Also sweat... But today, with Deadpool wrapping, it's mostly tears.

"A giant and forever thanks to the cast and crew of our film who battled wind, rain, strikes and [Hugh Jackman]... all under the stalwart leadership of [director Shawn Levy].

"I got to make a movie with my closest pals and that doesn't happen very often. See ya July 26th..."

July seems like a really fast time to turn around the film's post-production, but Levy explained that while the strikes were on, he managed to edit about half of it.

The film sees Hugh Jackman play Wolverine for the first time in years, following his previous 'retirement' of the character in 2017's Logan. There have also been reports that Jennifer Garner is back as Elektra and rumours that Sir Patrick Stewart will be back as Professor Charles Xavier.

Though Garner has tried to dismiss any rumours, Stewart has been a bit more tease-y about the possibility of it happening.

"It has come up. There's been a process," he said on the Happy Sad Confused podcast.

"But you know, the last two, three years have been so difficult, with both the labour problems and the health problems and COVID."

Logan saw both Wolverine and Xavier die, but the Deadpool films are far more concerned with meta-humour than X-Men movie canon. Plus, superheroes are known for brushing off death like it was an upset stomach following a dodgy prawn linguine.

So it looks like we'll just have to wait and see.

Deadpool 3 will be released in cinemas on July 26.

5+ Year Old Account
    teh logo

7+ Year Old Account
    Im actually hearing good things about this movie, some people even "leak" that the movie is going to be flooded with cameos of other multiverse heroes, we will ave stuff like Sabertooth from the first x-men and the Sabertooth from the Origins movie, both in deadpool3.

So basically, i think they will lean heavy in the multiverse shenanigans to make fun of it, and mock current shit marvel, which is a brilliant movie if its true btw.

Too big to dream about "deadpool kill the MCU" so we can have a reboot, i doubt it will save the franchise(funny to think they re putting that much trust in the fox-xmen, cause that was more miss than hit), im sure will do well, but prob gonna be like Guardians of Galaxy, a pearl among rocks, cause the other movies and shows seems to be bad/pointless as well with the lack of direction/goal.

They better not goof it up, it's one of their last remaining saving throws.

5+ Year Old Account
    Deadpool & Wolverine Teaser

Ryan Reynolds
    2 hours ago

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think we need a thread name change to Deadpool and Wolverine… or is it Wolverine and Asshole?
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2024-02-12 at 02:24 AM.