Deciding to report a rapist

What do I expect from the Toronto police? I’m reporting Monday as I’m out of the city currently.

Here’s my story.

I was raped while unconscious inside Wetmore Hall at the university of Toronto on July 5th. I was terribly afraid to report the incident but have decided that this year I want to be brave and report this guy. He is an international student (though since graduated?) and have all his information as I have found him on Facebook and Instagram. I kept the panties I wore that night sealed in a bag (unwashed) which I have stored in my closet since then.

On July 5th I was out with my friends enjoying the night out. We were drinking and I ended up getting pretty drunk. Somehow I was separated from my friends (which typically never happens) and next thing I know I’m being dragged down Spadina by some strange man I’ve never met before.

At this point, I’m very drunk and can barely walk. I have these brown shoes which are a bit old and the sole kept slipping out which made me continuously slip and trip, but I remmeber being hoisted up and paraded down the street. It couldn’t have been any earlier than 3am at this point.

I remember getting to wetmore hall. I only know this is the building as I am a student at UofT myself and many of my classes have been held here. But I have never been in any of the dorms. His dorm was absolutely a pigsty. There was clutter everywhere. Like a hoarders place. This is all I remember of the room. At this point I’m very confused, drunk and tired and I’m asking for my friends. I don’t know what he replied.

I fall asleep in my drunken state on the twin bed. Next thing I know, I awake to pressure in my vaginal area. I open my eyes and see him on top of me, having sex with me. Everything goes black again. I wake up at 8am, extremely late for my shift at work and extremely drunk still. My underwear is off and my dress has been rolled to my waist. I’m not sure how I got home but I remember being in a car(Uber?) which I don’t remember ordering.

My memory is extremely hazy from this night but I know one thing is for sure: he raped me.

I want to report this guy because fuck him. I’m done feeling like a victim. He needs to be nailed to the wall, or at least I want to say I tried and did my part in reporting.

How to move forward now with reporting and what to expect?

This was a difficult share. Any support is appreciated.

Thanks all.

I don't think this is the place for this kind of thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    You didt think this had to be reported days after and not 6 MONTHS after it happend?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't tell you what to expect. We can't help you. Talk to the police and a therapist

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    We can't tell you what to expect. We can't help you. Talk to the police and a therapist
    I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    You didt think this had to be reported days after and not 6 MONTHS after it happend?
    Oh what a classy reply. I never reported the abuse I faced. Most don’t the overwhelming majority do not.

Op:

This is not the place, this forum is a cesspit of people who went as far to call a 13 year old groomed by a pedo who committed suicide due to the 30 year old stalking her online and ruining her life. A stupid slut.

I imagine you report. There is an investigation and you try to tell them everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Surthroway View Post
    What do I expect from the Toronto police? I’m reporting Monday as I’m out of the city currently.

Here’s my story.

I was raped while unconscious inside Wetmore Hall at the university of Toronto on July 5th. I was terribly afraid to report the incident but have decided that this year I want to be brave and report this guy. He is an international student (though since graduated?) and have all his information as I have found him on Facebook and Instagram. I kept the panties I wore that night sealed in a bag (unwashed) which I have stored in my closet since then.

On July 5th I was out with my friends enjoying the night out. We were drinking and I ended up getting pretty drunk. Somehow I was separated from my friends (which typically never happens) and next thing I know I’m being dragged down Spadina by some strange man I’ve never met before.

At this point, I’m very drunk and can barely walk. I have these brown shoes which are a bit old and the sole kept slipping out which made me continuously slip and trip, but I remmeber being hoisted up and paraded down the street. It couldn’t have been any earlier than 3am at this point.

I remember getting to wetmore hall. I only know this is the building as I am a student at UofT myself and many of my classes have been held here. But I have never been in any of the dorms. His dorm was absolutely a pigsty. There was clutter everywhere. Like a hoarders place. This is all I remember of the room. At this point I’m very confused, drunk and tired and I’m asking for my friends. I don’t know what he replied.

I fall asleep in my drunken state on the twin bed. Next thing I know, I awake to pressure in my vaginal area. I open my eyes and see him on top of me, having sex with me. Everything goes black again. I wake up at 8am, extremely late for my shift at work and extremely drunk still. My underwear is off and my dress has been rolled to my waist. I’m not sure how I got home but I remember being in a car(Uber?) which I don’t remember ordering.

My memory is extremely hazy from this night but I know one thing is for sure: he raped me.

I want to report this guy because fuck him. I’m done feeling like a victim. He needs to be nailed to the wall, or at least I want to say I tried and did my part in reporting.

How to move forward now with reporting and what to expect?

This was a difficult share. Any support is appreciated.

Thanks all.
    You were already given answers, when you posted this word for word on Reddit days ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/askTO/comme...ort_my_rapist/

Considering you said you'd report it two days ago, I'm calling the bullshit flag.

"Thank you so much for this insight, especially if your an officer. I will be reporting either today or tomorrow as I am back in the city.

Thank you for your comment and support"

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is not the place,
    That is the only thing that needs to be said. Everything else was pointless.

5+ Year Old Account
    As others have stated, this forum won't provide you the appropriate assistance or consideration you're looking for. I would recommend getting a professional opinion to know what actions will benefit you the most. This thread is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."