No intro and ending 8.3 cinematic?

5 days before the patch and we do not have intro cinematic and no N'zoth death cinematic and this final expansion patch? What wrong

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Encryption.

This has been the case for awhile man, going to need to look elsewhere for the outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    5 days before the patch and we do not have intro cinematic and no N'zoth death cinematic and this final expansion patch? What wrong
    Maybe.. Just maybe... they might be better at hiding things.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Encryption.
    This. /10char

7+ Year Old Account
    literally i think ALL of the cinematics for BFA were encrypted to the point you couldnt see them till you unlocked them, so they never went up on the intenret until someone unlocked them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

More importantly, we don't even have a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    literally i think ALL of the cinematics for BFA were encrypted to the point you couldnt see them till you unlocked them, so they never went up on the intenret until someone unlocked them.
    Yep, pretty much needed to happen after the Illidan Nighthold cinematic was leaked due to lack of strong encryption months before the raid was released.

I remember at least since MoP Siege of Orgrimmar waiting for the cinematic to be uploaded by whoever cleared it and recorded it to upload it first.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Encryption.
    we know only 2 encrypted cinematic
    Wrathion cinematic 2.30 sec and quest " what is the price of peace" 50 sec. No encrypted raid cinematic. Trailer cinematic release a week before the patch
    Last edited by Cherry123; 2020-01-08 at 05:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    More importantly, we don't even have a trailer.
    May not have one, i dont think 8.1 had one did it?
    but we still have time, hell blizz has given us 1 and a half weeks time to prep for a patch, remember 7.2 when they literally said "and this patch, COMES OUT NEXT WEEK, LOL FUCKERS"

but we still have time, hell blizz has given us 1 and a half weeks time to prep for a patch, remember 7.2 when they literally said "and this patch, COMES OUT NEXT WEEK, LOL FUCKERS"
    8.3 final patch this expansion and he doesn't have trailer cinematic what the shame

Good point, I don't recall seeing a trailer for 7.1, but this being the final major content patch for the expansion (presumably?) with an end to the story, I thought we'd get a trailer in the vein of Fall of the Lich King, Hour of Twilight, Assault on Orgrimmar, etc. Visions of N'zoth is a big lore event, killing the final living Old God, (in fact it looks like we disintegrate him) and it's coming out to little fanfare like a fart in an elevator. If anything they're hyping the stupid ass gear more than the lore event the final patch depicts.

He'll have an ending cinematic, but it is true that I am missing a patch trailer for this one. Would have been great to hear more of N'Zoth in a cinematic, really.

They've done a good job with cinematics and stuff as of late. And while I certainly was not at all expecting the Saurfang treatment for N'Zoth, it is a shame we get no patch trailer. I mean, Azshara got one, but the final boss doesn't?

Unless it's coming today, of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Good point, I don't recall seeing a trailer for 7.1, but this being the final major content patch for the expansion (presumably?) with an end to the story, I thought we'd get a trailer in the vein of Fall of the Lich King, Hour of Twilight, Assault on Orgrimmar, etc. Visions of N'zoth is a big lore event, killing the final living Old God, (in fact it looks like we disintegrate him) and it's coming out to little fanfare like a fart in an elevator. If anything they're hyping the stupid ass gear more than the lore event the final patch depicts.
    7.1 had one but it was for kharazhan not for the raid.

but 8.3 likely will have one, will go live liekly day of release like 8.2's did.

blizzard abandoned BFA like WOD i don't buy 8.3

10+ Year Old Account
    He shows his true colors! Well i wouldn't go and buy 8.3 either, save your money.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh look my theory was true!
    You have shown your true nature.

but yes, they abandoned BFA like WoD.
    Thats why they only added 1 patch raid.
    added only 1 patch of actual content.
    and forced us to afk in a garrison for the entire

oh wait.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-01-08 at 08:01 PM.

Pretty sure that's always been the case? I don't remember being able to see Garrosh's defeat before 5.4 was released for example. Same thing for HFC and Antorus ending cinematics.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said: Encryption.

Blizzard has perfected their way of hiding major events from the PTR now, so we'll see it when the first normal/heroic clear happens.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..