World boss not dropping anything?

So I saw it being up, found a group and killed. After it died I got nothing, no gold, no AP, no gear and no option to bonus roll. Killed it again, same thing.
    Others in the group received gear and gear from bonus roll ...
    Am I missing something?

you've killed it already this week

It’s a weekly drop reset but the boss still spawn.

If the wq is up you should at least receive ap.

You can only receive any sort of drop (gold, gear, AP, WQ completion) once per week per character from the world boss. You can bonus roll it once per week at any time. For example, you kill the boss on Tuesday, only got gold or AP and no gear. You could come back later, kill the boss and bonus roll it to try to receive gear. This second attempt will not give you gold or AP since you have already killed the boss. After your bonus roll attempt, you have no other chances to receive anything from the boss till the next reset. You are also not guaranteed any gear from the world boss on either the initial kill or bonus roll.
    Last edited by talwynn; 2020-01-26 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    You can only receive loot once per week per character from the world boss. You can bonus roll it once per week at any time. For example, you kill the boss on Tuesday, only got gold or AP and no loot. You could come back later, kill the boss and bonus roll it to try to receive loot. Once you do that, you have no other chances to receive anything from the boss till the next reset. You are also not guaranteed any loot from the world boss on either the kill or bonus roll.
    It was the first time I killed it, then killed it a second just to ensure it didn't bug out only for me the first time. Got absolutely nothing on both kills. The bonus roll did not even pop up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    It’s a weekly drop reset but the boss still spawn.

If the wq is up you should at least receive ap.
    WQ is not up for the though.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    It was the first time I killed it, then killed it a second just to ensure it didn't bug out only for me the first time. Got absolutely nothing on both kills. The bonus roll did not even pop up.
    Either you have a kill you aren't talking about, or it's a bug. We can't do anything about it here. Send a bug report to blizz and possibly open a ticket. That's all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post

- - - Updated - - -

WQ is not up for the though.
    If the wq isn’t up you’ve most likely done it already.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    If the wq isn’t up you’ve most likely definately done it already.
    Fixed that for you

kranur, get the addon "SavedInstances" to easily see which of your characters did the world boss already (and a lot of other stuff). The more alts you have the easier it is to lose track.
    Last edited by Twdft; 2020-01-26 at 06:46 PM.

Everyone is saying you've already done the WQ, which is possible. But it's also possible that you haven't advanced far enough along the Black Empire questline to get the WQ yet.

It’s possible it’s bugged (the Darkshore boss had a similar problem for a while), but posting about it here isn’t going to get it fixed.