Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    This is where you're getting your bogus conclusions? FUCKING TABLOIDS?!
    The entire royal family circus is a popularity contest/ tabloid society thing. So sure, it's bad to be an American since we're all classless dolts, duh. The family antics and her roles, none of them paint the image folks want. Hell, Prince Andrew's stuff gets covered up/ shifted because they don't want to address it, not because it's okay.

Clearly when a prominent British BBC person calls her child a monkey, that clearly means it was Meghan's fault right? There cannot possibly be any societal issues leading to hate for her, at all.
    As I said before, I'm sure her race is a factor, but there's a lot of things in her life that make her not-royal-material in the eyes of some. The chimp in a suit thing you bring up wasn't automatically racist, and while I understand racists have compared other races to apes in the past, it doesn't mean every time it happens it's because of racism. (I mean, I'm pretty sure soccer fans throwing banana's at players is racist, for example, but that doesn't mean telling some kids of various ethnicities to stop monkeying around becomes racist to the ones of specific ethnicities.)

Either way... not sure why people get worked about internet threads, let alone something as silly as this topic.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You really don't seem to have any idea how these royal families and aristocracy in general work. Educate yourself.
    Actually I do which is why it was refreshing seeing Harry break the inbreeding trends, also how does this work in your mind she plans to drain the family dry using her gold digging powers by distancing herself from them?

Interesting timing, given that they were both - rightly - called out as hypocrites for preaching about climate change and similar issues despite spending an absolute fortune on frivolous luxuries and jetting off on holidays - most of which were at the taxpayer's expense. I don't doubt that some of the comments aimed their way were inexcusable, though that doesn't mean the criticism of their spending habits don't hold any weight.

I suspect we'll be seeing drastic reform in the coming months and that the Royal Family will be trimmed down in terms of prominent roles.

Oh no I'm not going to post a single thing about any of those things. You can search for them yourself if you are that interested.

EDIT: One thing I'm going to comment though: the American part. Why is it an issue? Well, the last time a British royal married an American it caused the king to abdicate. So it is a fucking problem.
    You're going back 90 years there mate...

Wait you're not going to post a single thing? you're going to make up a bunch of bullshit claims pulled form tabloids and then say "well I don't need to show you anything! just believe tabloids!" What a foolish thought process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruktai View Post
    Interesting timing, given that they were both - rightly - called out as hypocrites for preaching about climate change and similar issues despite spending an absolute fortune on frivolous luxuries and jetting off on holidays - most of which were at the taxpayer's expense. I don't doubt that some of the comments aimed their way were inexcusable, though that doesn't mean the criticism of their spending habits don't hold any weight.

I suspect we'll be seeing drastic reform in the coming months and that the Royal Family will be trimmed down in terms of prominent roles.
    Flying is still how people get around in case you do not know... there is not a readily available replacement for that. If I go on holiday to Japan, you can bet I am flying.

What of the spending habits of literally any of the other royals?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The entire royal family circus is a popularity contest/ tabloid society thing. So sure, it's bad to be an American since we're all classless dolts, duh. The family antics and her roles, none of them paint the image folks want. Hell, Prince Andrew's stuff gets covered up/ shifted because they don't want to address it, not because it's okay.

As I said before, I'm sure her race is a factor, but there's a lot of things in her life that make her not-royal-material in the eyes of some. The chimp in a suit thing you bring up wasn't automatically racist, and while I understand racists have compared other races to apes in the past, it doesn't mean every time it happens it's because of racism. (I mean, I'm pretty sure soccer fans throwing banana's at players is racist, for example, but that doesn't mean telling some kids of various ethnicities to stop monkeying around becomes racist to the ones of specific ethnicities.)

Either way... not sure why people get worked about internet threads, let alone something as silly as this topic.
    How was that equivalent to the phrase "stop monkeying around" ?????

One is using a phrase understood as "fucking about" essentially.

The other is literally just calling her child a monkey...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    That was not primary because she was american though, but because she was a divorced (Multiple times), and the church did not want the head of church engage a marriage to a divorced, who would also then become queen consort.
    Which is no concern with Harry. He will, most likely, never be king.

Nuance, and problems being more deep than what the tabloid headlines say is asking a lot apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

You really don't seem to have any idea how these royal families and aristocracy in general work. Educate yourself.

I mean what is your excuse for not liking her exactly?

I mean going by your history, I think you just don't like half of her.

Nuance, and problems being more deep than what the tabloid headlines say is asking a lot apparently.
    Exactly. Observe Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    When do we get to the guillotine part?
    Off with her head!

these bi-racial riff raff are much to unpleasant for Buckingham.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The fuck are you on?

They should be happy with the societal stresses put on them because Harry happens to be a prince?

And why such fervent feelings towards this? How is this "backstabbing the queen"?

"I'm not happy with the abuse me and my wife are going through by this country and its unwelcoming people who can't accept a bi-racial woman"

Oh how dare they seek a better life away from constant tabloids!
    How dare he abandon his duties as a royal while keeping most of the benefits.

They’re free to fuck off an do their own thing, but they should kiss goodbye to their title, security, access to royal property and place in the line of succession.

And it’s backstabbing the queen because they gave her no forewarning and did it in the most dramatic, selfish way possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good for them. Harry isn't next in line, so not like anything really happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How dare he abandon his duties as a royal while keeping most of the benefits.

They’re free to fuck off an do their own thing, but they should kiss goodbye to their title, security, access to royal property and place in the line of succession.

And it’s backstabbing the queen because they gave her no forewarning and did it in the most dramatic, selfish way possible.
    I agree with you somewhat they are trying to compromise and that always makes everyone angry they should just leave and be independent but that's for the family to work out. As for backstabbing the queen I don't know about you but it looks like Harry has been wanting to get away from that family ever since his mother died taking every opportunity to escape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I agree with you somewhat they are trying to compromise and that always makes everyone angry they should just leave and be independent but that's for the family to work out. As for backstabbing the queen I don't know about you but it looks like Harry has been wanting to get away from that family ever since his mother died taking every opportunity to escape.
    He didn't notify the queen about his desires at all. She heard about is second hand. That's a blatant backstab, particularly since it increased the amount of the one thing she hates the most: drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    He didn't notify the queen about his desires at all. She heard about is second hand. That's a blatant backstab, particularly since it increased the amount of the one thing she hates the most: drama.
    The royal family's entire thing is drama I just find it odd that people are so triggered by this when just a few weeks ago it's pretty obvious that Prince Andrew is a pedophile. I would think that would be the more pressing issue not Megexit, shouldn't people be demanding he lose his title and be kicked out of the royal family for being a pedophile and best buds with Jeffrey Epstein?

The royal family's entire thing is drama I just find it odd that people are so triggered by this when just a few weeks ago it's pretty obvious that Prince Andrew is a pedophile. I would think that would be the more pressing issue not Megexit, shouldn't people be demanding he lose his title and be kicked out of the royal family for being a pedophile and best buds with Jeffrey Epstein?
    Nah see, he unlike Meghan is not merely half good. Being harassed by the press and wanting to leave that behind is more reprehensible than pedophilia. Because we all know that wanting to stop being harassed is just as bad and trying to have sex with underaged kids and sex slaves.

15+ Year Old Account
    But you see, for royalty, the interests are defended in the following order:

1. House
    2. Family
    3. Country
    4. Person

Which is also why Meghan is problematic. Even if she was the most wonderful person in the world, the 1-3 are more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

1. House
    2. Family
    3. Country
    4. Person

Which is also why Meghan is problematic. Even if she was the most wonderful person in the world, the 1-3 are more important.
    You hate Meghan for "reasons" and cite tabloids as your reasoning.

1. House
    2. Family
    3. Country
    4. Person

So you don't see anything wrong with your blind hatred of Meghan all the while hand waving a PEDOPHILE not just any pedo one that took part of a PEDOPHILE RING. Why is all your rage directed at her not Prince Andrew?

15+ Year Old Account
    You hate Meghan for "reasons" and cite tabloids as your reasoning.
    So you don't see anything wrong with your blind hatred of Meghan all the while hand waving a PEDOPHILE not just any pedo one that took part of a PEDOPHILE RING. Why is all your rage directed at her not Prince Andrew?
    You two are fucking incredible.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Anyhow the skank and the ginger are gone for good. Nobody will miss them.
    She being bi-racial is like at the bottom end of the issues related to her.
    ~ So it is an issue?

She is a gold digger and wannabe famous.
    You call her a gold-digging wannabe famous skank. Based on fucking what?! When asked for proof of this you say "no!" because you know it is full of shit.

You have more mysterious hate for Meghan than a person part of a pedophile ring, the fuck is wrong with you?
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-01-12 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics

You still haven't answered the question, why does he get a pass?

15+ Year Old Account
    ~ So it is an issue?
    Of course it is, just not a priority issue. More of a preference.
    You call her a gold-digging wannabe famous skank. Based on fucking what?! When asked for proof of this you say "no!" because you know it is full of shit.
    I can call her whatever I want for whatever reasons I wish. No proof is needed, especially to you. Furthermore, I haven't cited tabloids as sources at all.

You have more mysterious hate for Meghan than a person part of a pedophile ring, the fuck is wrong with you?
    What? Where have I said anything like that? Where have I even mentioned the prince, the pedophiles, Epstein, or any of that shit at all. Or commented at it all?

As I said, you two are fucking incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

You still haven't answered the question, why does he get a pass?
    What fucking pass?

Seriously, are you high?

Of course it is, just not a priority issue. More of a preference.

I can call her whatever I want for whatever reasons I wish. No proof is needed, especially to you. Furthermore, I haven't cited tabloids as sources at all.

What? Where have I said anything like that? Where have I even mentioned the prince, the pedophiles, Epstein, or any of that shit at all. Or commented at it all?

As I said, you two are fucking incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

What fucking pass?

Seriously, are you high?
    You have cited tabloids, you just so happen to use the same line as them.

You can call her whatever you want, but it means nothing when it is empty hot air filled with the bullshit you and tabloids make up.

"She's a gold digger" how?

"She's a skank" based on what?

"She's a wannabe famous" What? She was already on TV as a main beloved character with millions of viewers, wtf are you talking about?

You seem more interested in talking about how Meghan just has to go because she is a bi-racial American from a bad family and a skank gold digger. Than a person fucking child sex slaves....