THE new animated series of 2019 : a grisly (ah ah ah) tale of marmalade mishaps !

Isn't this a show meant for 5 year olds?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yes it is. It's still awesome. It does not feature stupid stuff like puppies rescuing people. It features a polite Peruvian bear, which automatically make it a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Thanks for warning me. If I hadn't, my YT recommendations would've been screwed.

Nice snappy, claymation esque animation style. It seems they're trying to minimize the amount of time the animators have to spend changing the position of the bones to make traditionally smooth animation, so they're mainly posing around the beginning and end points of the animation, and quickly interpolating between the those two points. Thus, why it's so snappy, but it's charming in it's own right.

The bear reminds me of the bear from the toilet paper commercials.

I've been pecked by bird's before. It hurts but you can get used to it.

I want the Mr. Brown's cardigan. I can't find a simple, blue cardigan anywhere.

@3:33 I can relate

Annnd that table is trashed.

lololol the neighbor is having a tea party with his garden gnomes

Ah well, that was fun. I'll give it a like.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Thanks for warning me. If I hadn't, my YT recommendations would've been screwed.

Nice snappy, claymation esque animation style. It seems they're trying to minimize the amount of time the animators have to spend changing the position of the bones to make traditionally smooth animation, so they're mainly posing around the beginning and end points of the animation, and quickly interpolating between the those two points. Thus, why it's so snappy, but it's charming in it's own right.

The bear reminds me of the bear from the toilet paper commercials.

I've been pecked by bird's before. It hurts but you can get used to it.

I want the Mr. Brown's cardigan. I can't find a simple, blue cardigan anywhere.

@3:33 I can relate

Annnd that table is trashed.

lololol the neighbor is having a tea party with his garden gnomes

Ah well, that was fun. I'll give it a like.
    It's an hommage to the first TV series, an exercice in non animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpL_U2IqlqA

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes it is. It's still awesome. It does not feature stupid stuff like puppies rescuing people. It features a polite Peruvian bear, which automatically make it a masterpiece.
    Not to point out the obvious, but you DO know that Paddington Bear has been around literally for decades, right?

Of course I am. I'm a fan of 1975 alleged animated show. And the books. And the teddy bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Well MLP is aimed at little girls and look what furry fetishists did with it.
    This at least looks innocent and wont be corrupted by them.

It's weird how Paddington Bear made a comeback in the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's weird how Paddington Bear made a comeback in the last few years.
    They explained it rather wall in a BBC documentary this year. While Paddington left plenty of nostalgia, the surprising success of Harry Potter shown executives that there was potential for movies about British books. Either massacred beyond belief (Peter Rabbit)or adored (Paddington)