Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Trump
    Derangement
    Syndrome

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS seek immediate help to prevent dying your hair blue or screaming in the streets about orange man bad. Remember you’re not alone and there are people who can help.
    TDS = People who support and believe Trump. But of course this is veering off topic. Well this topic really wasn't worthy of a 24 hour news cycle, the Right tried to spin this as a problem with the Left, but nobody really bit on their chum.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I'm not playing games man, you're just trying a bit too hard. I'm just saying that I give people a chance because I feel secure about myself and I don't feel the need to put others down. You clearly don't share this feeling, and you are openly proud to trash others. That's all the proof I need that you're not the kind of people that I would hang around with.
    You said you are never wrong about these things, yet you are the one refusing to provide even a hint of evidence. Meanwhile, I provided evidence to back up my claims, and provided your own quotes to demonstrate your hypocrisy on such issues.

You claim to feel secure about yourself, and don't need to put others down... and yet, you have called me, "insecure and low humanity tier people," and "sad little people," and "very disgusting person," and "little people," and "horrible person."

You really should give people a chance. Let me know when you have that evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Accused is not a guilty verdict. Considering the hate he has .. I wouldn't take any unproved accusation against him seriously.
    Yet you take unproven accusations against the Bidens seriously, liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Trump
    Derangement
    Syndrome

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS seek immediate help to prevent dying your hair blue or screaming in the streets about orange man bad. Remember you’re not alone and there are people who can help.
    Yup, those republicans have had tds ever since he bullied them into submission.

They can get help, but they don’t.

Russian troll being Russian.

Anything to stop people from noticing that they (Trumps and his klan) where tracking the then US Diplomat in Ukraine during the trump extortion efforts...

Quote Originally Posted by WKOstarion View Post
    there are many sites picking up this story now, but it seems a large quantity of people have gone into a frenzy about vince Vaughn not only being with donald trump at a football game (or at least just sitting next to him) but also talking to him and shaking his hand.

reading the twitter comments, the attempts at edgy hashtags to "cancel" vince vaughn and just how some news sites are reporting it as if vince Vaughn was caught drowning a picnic basket of puppies is quite frankly, embarrasing.

so here is one of the Tweets that spawned it all:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...14083192229890

why is it so easy to become so enraged at somebody for simply talking with and/or shaking one's hand? i understand the polarizing divide donald trump has caused in American society, and i also understand that's a different topic altogether, but is it really justified to absolutely hate on somebody for this specifically?

my thoughts: regardless of Vince vaughn's political leanings, Donald trump is still the current president of the country VV resides in so why not sit down, talk with and shake the president's hand?

here is just one of example of somebody taking it to the extreme:

https://twitter.com/SirajAHashmi/status/1216930115969519616

(Ladies & gentlemen, I regret to inform you Vince Vaughn is CANCELED)

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/sta...34185425948673
    (Vince Vaughn had the chance to stand up to a rapist, traitor, and child murderer, and instead he enthusiastically shook Donald Trump’s hand. Fuck em both.)

i don't expect anybody else to take time to scroll thru the comments/replies of some of these Tweets, but if you do, it really is amazing to see some of the things said coming from both sides.

are we doomed?

I gave you a chance and I regret it. You just kept insisting that no, the only explanation you decided is that Trump is racist. That he MUST be racist, there is no slim chance he isn't. I told you to give people a chance, and you just declined, declaring you're proud that you're not. That's enough chance for you. Any more time with you gonna make me puke.
    You gave me a chance to provide evidence, and I gleefully did so. When you ignored that evidence, I gladly pointed to your utter hypocrisy on the issue. When you decided to level personal insults at me, I pointed out your utter hypocrisy, once again. I gave you the chance to provide evidence, and you failed. You talked yourself into a corner, and I beat you with your own words. At this point, it looks like you are going out of your way to get banned, so that you don't have to continue being proven wrong, time and time again. This is one of those times where you should just walk away, you argued against yourself, and lost.

Nope, I gave you a chance to give people the benefit of the doubt but you claimed that you have "evidence" which of course you didn't and just insisted that your "evidence" is enough which is absolutely not true ... just because evidence is presented doesn't mean the case is over but you of course this is all theatrical, you don't care about any of that it's just a game on the forum that you have to "win"; and you just admitted that.

You don't care about people or truth or any of that and the more you talk the more we see your true colors, the colors of "I must be right, I must win arguments .." the same mentality that caused you to just to trash others to feel superior .. this itch that you need to be better and you need to "win" is just hard to hide you know and usually it's with people who are not right in their head probably very insecure, don't like to be wrong ever and just obsessed with what others think about them. Maybe because of their childhood or something; parents put them down by comparing them to others or they just had a hard time growing up and felt jealous of others who had better opportunities and this just made them sour. I have no clue what happened along the way but I tell you, you need to meditate a bit and start worrying less about "winning" argument on the forums while doing something about your mentality and insecurity instead.
    Then, why did you refuse to give me the benefit of the doubt? Man, you really should stop arguing against yourself, especially when you have no evidence to offer.

I did have evidence, including Trump's company, his own words... it was delightful. Meanwhile, your evidence against me is noticeably absent... what a shame. Hell, you said I had no evidence, then literally turn around and said I did have evidence... in the same paragraph. Here's the thing, I did win. I made claims, backed them up with evidence, and continue to successfully get you to argue against yourself.

You'll notice that I pointed to multiple instances where you insulted me, personally. That makes your entire last paragraph quite ironic. Maybe you should take those words to heart.

I'm not jealous at all, I just hate racist trash like Trump.

"SLAMMED" "EVISCERATES" ... lol gotta love clickbait headlines. 20 twitter users = LIBTARDS/TRUMPTARDS ARE GOING FUCKING INSANE

You clearly have some insecurity issues. You were a smart kid maybe but life didn't' give you the opportunity you deserve ... you got stuck with an ugly wife that actually cheats on you ... I don't know what happened but someone who just can't let go of racism accusations, which are the worst kind of accusations, when they are based on some bullshit evidence and then proceeds to start demanding forgiveness for being unforgiving so he can "win" arguments and then feels the need to announce that he is winning the argument multiple times (because no one is clapping well he needs to clap for himself lol) is just a phenomenal person. You're an artwork man, you should be in a museum, forget my words about you being disgusting and what not. I see potential here, potential for a brilliant genius. I was wrong about you.
    Nah, I'm good... I'm just still waiting on that evidence you clearly cannot provide.

So, to sum up, I made claims, then backed them up with evidence. You made claims, but not only did you not back them up with evidence, I provided evidence that showed you were lying. Once again, you seem really upset that you got caught lying, and now want to do your level best to bet banned to avoid the humiliation. Don't worry, I won't report any of your comments.

As for my evidence, you really should get your story straight. You've claimed I provided no evidence, to suddenly providing evidence that wasn't enough, to then providing no evidence, to providing "bullshit" evidence." make up your mind. That's the thing, I did "win" this argument, because I literally beat you with your own words.

Well, the thing is you lost badly but of course, your ego won't allow you to believe that. You simply provided very poor evidence, and behaved like a jackass and asked people for proof that you're a jackass. That pretty much sums it up. It's not that complicated you know, guy provides shit evidence, then guy claims his evidence is absolute, guy behaves like an asshole and then guy claims he's being wrongly accused of being an asshole while also claiming that he is "winning" argument. I think people who win arguments don't need to post that much .. if you need 41K posts to win arguments you're doing it very poorly or maybe you're just not winning them lol.
    Great, then let's see the evidence you have yet to provide...

The evidence included the actual evidence from the lawsuit and the court case. Your refusal to actually care about the evidence is not my problem. Your inability to provide evidence to back up your claims is also not my problem. Your inability to remain consistent is not my problem. Your desire to lie, then get caught lying, is also not my problem. But, it was my pleasure. So, far, your only argument has been to deflect for evidence of racism, then contradict yourself continuously. Your own words showed that your claims were baseless, and went against what you demanded of others. Then, you decided to make personal insults, which is the entire thing you took exception to in the first place. It's a walking, talking, homage to hypocrisy and irony.

So, you go ahead and let me know when you have evidence to bring to the table. Until then, you really have nothing to offer.

Not really, the thing is your evidence is complete shit and you know I'm starting to believe that you are actually not aware of how shitty your evidence for Trump racism is. Now consider how you would be received by the other party assuming that the evidence is complete shit. Yeah, that's how I'm receiving you now.
    Well, you let me know when you have evidence to provide. As for my evidence, you have yet to actually refute it. Whining that, "it's shit" isn't really much of an argument. Evidence of Trump telling people to go back to where they came from, and his company refusing to rent to people, because they are black... that's shit evidence to you.

So, what would Trump have to do, for you to consider him racist?

You know, I take that back. I don't believe that you are actually convinced with that shitty evidence you provided. It was a bad judgment on my part, you were just arguing so passionately that I thought "oh holy shit this guy actually believe in this evidence" but yeah that is of course not true, no one can believe in that bullshit evidence, you were just arguing so passionately because you don't wanna "lose" the argument (remember insecurity issues at play). Sorry, just because you claim you find evidence and you shout really hard that it is absolute, that won't convince anyone. It's a good escape method to hide your vile personality though but you kinda spilled your hate and obsessions about winning arguing and beating people that it doesn't stand anymore. Better luck next time ...
    I noticed you didn't answer the question, again. I also noticed you didn't refute the evidence, again. And, again, you failed to provide your own.

You just linked articles that had nothing in them and just kept nagging and nagging and shouting about how you presented evidence. Try harder, there is nothing in the articles to refute, nothing. None claim that Trump is racist and none show anything of that sort but of course, you already know that.
    They literally pointed to the evidence from the trial, enjoy!!!

What exactly would Trump have to do, to convince you he's a racist?

Oh shit i9erek is taking on the macho man banned savage.

You keep repeating the same stuff. I read the whole thing a while back. Nothing indicates he's racist. I did enjoy it though but I was confused a bit since I was expecting something at some point but no evidence showed up.
    Yes, you were confused. You were confused that his company got busted refusing to rent to black people... twice. You were confused when they ran a sting against him, and busted him.

And you still haven't answered my very simple question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Oh shit i9erek is taking on the macho man banned savage.
    Yeah, he's not faring too well. I've managed to get him to argue against himself, twice. You may need to tag in for him, because he's having a difficult time providing evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

Yeah, he's not faring too well. I've managed to get him to argue against himself, twice. You may need to tag in for him, because he's having a difficult time providing evidence.
    I'm not tagging in but I'll slip a hit from outside the ring.

Your evidence only shows someone or maybe multiple people at trump's rental place were basing things on race, not the man himself.

I'm not tagging in but I'll slip a hit from outside the ring.

Your evidence only shows someone or maybe multiple people at trump's rental place were basing things on race, not the man himself.
    Great, and when they went to court, they refused to admit it, and protected those racists... go figure.

It's rather sad how Trump's company was caught refusing to rent to black people... twice.

You know what I cannot find... Trump condemning their racism, or firing them. Interesting.

Great, and when they went to court, they refused to admit it, and protected those racists... go figure.

It's rather sad how Trump's company was caught refusing to rent to black people... twice.

You know what I cannot find... Trump condemning their racism, or firing them. Interesting.
    No company ever admits to wrong doing in a legal matter. That's just business as usual.

No company ever admits to wrong doing in a legal matter. That's just business as usual.
    Well, it's nice to see Trump standing behind his company's racism.

That was easy.

Its nice to see how the 46% of the population that is trump voters are willing to side with a foreign dictator who murders journalist over the patriots of the men and woman of the intelligence organizations "trigger the libs" then call the 54% who didnt vote him as being divisive for possibly disagreeing with said president and his supporters.

Well, it's nice to see Trump standing behind his company's racism.

That was easy.
    You do what your legal counsel tells you to. If we go down your road we can blame anyone for actions of underlings.