So how are Limit and Method's best attempts thus far? Sick of Method winning

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Read the whole thing. I'm sure things will pick up again in SL because the things blizzard did to destroy raiding in 8.0 to 8.2 are not there for 8.3 and trends can be trusted. 5 man raiding is dubious as a concept as I laid out but I guess you are too busy increasing your post count to notice.
    This entire chain of replies is causing me brain damage, I apologize. 25M raiding was infinitely more satisfying than 10M raiding and I'm glad Blizzard abolished wheel chair accessible Heroic raiding in WoD. Anything Blizzard does to prevent smaller raid groups from succeeding will be supported by me.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockLesnar View Post
    So how are Limit and Method's best attempts thus far? Sick of Method winning
    It looks all the way for Limit - their best attempt is 25.5% but most likely he will survive another couple days and Method can still grab it. I was like ye that's limits kill during late Azshara progress as well so who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    At some point you have to accept you're not a raiding guild. Flex scaling is already extremely messed up, lowering it below 10 would be horrible. What comp do you even run at that point? 1/2/4? So now you remove any tank mechanic and probably anything that requires/affects more than 1 person. 5man with 1/1/3 means no mechanic can affect tank or healer, and any time DPS need to do something you lose a huge part of your damage output. You literally couldn't do a fight like Mekkatorque or G'huun.
    I agree. Anything below 10 is horrible. We have accepted we are not a heroic raiding guild anymore. But we are not the only one. I hate the idea of 5 man raiding but it is so fucking difficult getting those other 3 to 8 people. They are retarded and they refuse to listen. Remember this is normal slash some heroic. We are talking about the bread and butter of raiding.

Your examples are good. I can't even remember if we did ghuun but I can see where meka cannot be implemwnr3d meaningfully for 5.

Btw we raid with 2t2h?dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Would be stupid. Kill is not even close.
    Normally you're right here. However, with the pending corruption nerfs, I think they want to push as many attempts as possible before their 400k boss damage drops off.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I agree. Anything below 10 is horrible. We have accepted we are not a heroic raiding guild anymore. But we are not the only one. I hate the idea of 5 man raiding but it is so fucking difficult getting those other 3 to 8 people. They are retarded and they refuse to listen. Remember this is normal slash some heroic. We are talking about the bread and butter of raiding.

Your examples are good. I can't even remember if we did ghuun but I can see where meka cannot be implemwnr3d meaningfully for 5.

Btw we raid with 2t2h?dps.
    It sounds like your friends are fucking terrible at this game and you'd rather make the entire game shittier just so you can raid with them. Here's a better idea: Get less shitty friends.

This gonna be first time in a long time that na gets world first end boss! Lets hope limit does not choke, because I dont think Method will kill it today so limit has one full Day to progress it.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    This gonna be first time in a long time that na gets world first end boss! Lets hope limit does not choke, because I dont think Method will kill it today so limit has one full Day to progress it.
    They came past 40% like 5 times today? I don't think that Limit is gonna kill it the next days. Maybe weekend. Also, the corruption nerf is hitting both pretty hard.

Alright, here we go! Shitload of progress today incoming!

If method wins the race Limit should disband and all their """"casters""" should go off the internet forever

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    RB literally tried to copy what method did after inviting them over. Additionally if you reveal your plans to someone you want to screw over without an NDA you are at fault - not the one leaking it. But I guess it doesnt matter because the RB stream just fucking failed.

Yes method is small compared to RB (cpt obvious?!), except the part they really care about, where they had like 20x the RB stream viewers.
    You realize that no company in say the shoe business would leak that Lebron decided to sign with Nike instead of them before Nike's announcement right? It's insanely unprofessional.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Limit reminds me of the 49ers.

Every time, first to the last boss. Every time, it slips through their fingers.

come on Limit, don't be Jimmy G, be Montana, or Rice.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe Red Bull approached Method about streaming RWF, they wanted complete control, Method said "we'll think about it" then accidentally announced their own RWF stream plans.

Memory's kinda hazy on it all but that sounds right. someone wanna back me up or refute it?
    Method announced what Limit was going to do and leaked red bulls event at the same time when Limit decided not to do an event with method. Basically torpedoing any possibility of them doing an even together in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Would be stupid. Kill is not even close.
    They won't stay up but we don't know if it's close. We think something happens at 25% the question is if it's an LK style burn phase or another actual phase because Magni did a go back to the chamber emote and Nzoth regained his shield at 25% on the burn pull.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    all drama aside this seems to be a pretty cool boss
    Seems very tightly tuned at least. This seems kind of bleh design wise to end the expansion but if there is a second mythic phase at 25% that could change. Environment wise though Queen won hands down that arena was crazy would have been nice to have some visions of madness going on in the background or something instead of a giant purple room.

Method just started to raid at 09h50 while they announced they would start at 09h00. Doesn't look like they are thirsty for that WF...

time for cloak upgrades etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Method just started to raid at 09h50 while they announced they would start at 09h00. Doesn't look like they are thirsty for that WF...
    cause they know they will get it easy if limit cant kill it with so much more gear

the race was over when limit stopped raiding

Would be funny if Method and Pieces somehow with all the gear would still be stuck on Ra-Den, even after the nerfs.

Or if Pieces just randomly grabs the N'Zoth kill.

Oh well - likely both are done with reclears soon, so I'm expecting Method to progress heavily now. It's their time to put the foot on the gas pedal, otherwise it'll seem (and maybe they'll also say) that they just didn't care this tier, and it'd also be quite believable.

method will 100% say they didnt care about the WF if they dont get it. Its just how they are we all know this

The most likely for me is a kill of Method tomorrow in the 16h span after Limit's kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    method will 100% say they didnt care about the WF if they dont get it. Its just how they are we all know this
    They won't say they don't care. They'll say this win from Limit is the motivation boost they needed for the future.

which will be a total lie

i still have to hear someone say that in a competition. Most people just lose the will to compete and abandon the activity to focus on other stuff.

sore losers this method guild

i still cant believe blizz even congratulated method on the jaina kill when they exploited the troll racial which was later changed. Limit is the true WF jaina and blizz is so biased towards method is not even funny (with the latest changes to corruption too so clear they want method to win)
    Last edited by Sneek; 2020-02-05 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    The most likely for me is a kill of Method tomorrow in the 16h span after Limit's kill.
    Hope this happens for huge drama. Limit would be world first for sure, but which would be the better/faster guild? Diehard limit fans would be claiming that limit is the greatest guild of all time (while actually being like #5), and diehard Method fans would say Method didnt care.

They both care about money over world first though. If world 1st was most important, they would not stream just for the slight edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post

sore losers this method guild

i still cant believe blizz even congratulated method on the jaina kill when they exploited the troll racial which was later changed. Limit is the true WF jaina and blizz is so biased towards method is not even funny (with the latest changes to corruption too so clear they want method to win)
    I want limit to win, but you are not much better loser huh? Maybe just relax and enjoy the race, its much more fun to root for the underdog instead of making up conspiracy theories. Limit is a great guild and it is inevitable that they will get a WF one day, even without headstart.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-02-05 at 09:37 AM.

people who believe raden was exploited agree with me that jaina was exploited

its good to root for the underdog when they act like the underdog not when you hear them say they are the best, they are the only one who killed raden prenerf, they think all other guilds suck and they accuse the other stream of being botted.

all of this while not once having won
    Last edited by Sneek; 2020-02-05 at 09:42 AM.