10+ Year Old Account
    Man, this is fucking doable with lust. There's a problem with the tanks dying though.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    It was the only boss that wasn't tested on PTR for obvious reasons.
    Yeah but they never put the final mythic boss on the PTR.

This is next level broken compared to Azshara, Jaina, Ghuune, Uunat, Argus, etc.

At least even KJ was hotfixed in a few days, and there was never confusion on how to freaking complete the fight.

Well, going by how Blizzard has previously stated they tests bosses like these, i assume their internal testing team didnt find anything wrong when they tried it on their well-geared characters, and so shipped it seeing as it is well known that if they test the secret mythic phase on the PTR then the community would whine more about how the surprise is now ruined forever.
    Bug shows up on live servers, cause is not immediately clear, so Blizzard scraps that part of the fight since attempting to fix it would just make things worse, and taking the outrage of disappointing is better than the outrage on having ruined the world first race, ruining the fun of the guilds that were totally progressing that far already, and additionally being disappointing anyways since the forums are clearly never satisfied with anything anyways.

That being said though, BfA honestly feels like the perfect showcase of everything that can go wrong with listening to community feedback.
    Randomized content, Islands are not fun.
    Large scale PvE battles. Warfronts not fun.
    Legiondaries somewhat interesting. Azerite not as fun.
    Infinite grind. Being able to "finish" an alt is suddenly far more important than feeling somewhat motivated to to outdoor content.
    Azerite is boring. Add another rushed feature after the initial fix didnt make things better.
    Faction war is awful. Bolt on another expansion with its own final boss at the end.
    Titanforging is bad. Corruption is somehow infinitely worse, somehow.

Has been amusing watching the forums whine incessantly about BfA though, i certainly had fun. Both from playing with friends, gearing alts casually or occasionally watching the forums descend into another whine session.
    Will be interesting to watch it inevitably happen again with Shadowlands, because the forums have now convinced me that nothing will ever make them happy.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesyphon View Post
    World First bullshit. You can either have a boss that is tested well and remains challenging, or shit like in XIV that are tested internally, but are so scripted and undertuned you're basically playing DDR and can complete the raid with the previous tier's gear.
    Good luck with that. Gear is not the issue. Coil turn 9 will fuck you up if you don't know what to do. Hell, the fight is designed to be beatable only if you have at least three people. Otherwise the meteor phase will wipe you even if you go there with gear from the 5.1 raid. I consider myself a below average player, but I was soloing Heroic Arthas back in WoD with my DK and I was basically pressing abilities at random.

But I do agree that what you say applies to the 24 man raids. And, sadly enough, Omega as well. I still loved Phantom Train though. Nicest nostalgia trip.
    Last edited by Wangming; 2020-02-05 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Is N'zoth by far the most bugged boss of the modern raiding era?

It's insane the number of bugs.

The rest of the raid seemed "relatively" ok, but holy crap N'zoth is a mess.

If Limit loses this race I would give up.
    Legion KJ wants to talk with you

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    None of this is relevant to what you quoted, go away with your strawmen.
    It's absolutely relevant when people like you continue to act like it's something exclusive to BFA due to "low effort" or "fire testers". Sorry for stating facts instead of crying about some feelcraft you heard from your favorite clickbait youtuber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    At least even KJ was hotfixed in a few days, and there was never confusion on how to freaking complete the fight.
    N'Zoth is killable now, which is much earlier then KJ was actually killable. Check your facts before posting crap like this, KJ was by far more bugged and broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They did fire a lot of testers ... it's public knowledge. Yes the testers are on SL so fucknone to test the last trash content releases of Bfa.
    Nobody cares from Ion to Kotick. Most will forget in a week especially the drones who still expect quality from Blizzard.
    They fired 11, out of more than 100

10+ Year Old Account
    So wait, I am out of the loop, there was no secret phase, but the reason it took them so long was because of a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Highmaul was bad. Everything in it was bad.

BRF though, I'll remember for as long as I'm alive.
    Man, WoD felt so short with those 3 raids. Like a mini expansion. I do agree BRF was pretty good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Because everything before that part is a cakewalk, right?
    No one is saying the fight is easy, we are saying that its a dumb fight if its 2 phases with phase 2 lasting almost 10 minutes.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's absolutely relevant when people like you continue to act like it's something exclusive to BFA due to "low effort" or "fire testers". Sorry for stating facts instead of crying about some feelcraft you heard from your favorite clickbait youtuber.
    It would be relevant if I had said or even remotely implied it was exclusive to BfA. I didn't though, you just assumed I did.

So once again, go away with your strawmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharena View Post
    Didn't they put a shield at on N'zoth at 25% that time they tried not going into the portal and just pushed the boss too, before despawning him when they came back?
    I bet it was literally Blizz not removing their panic-button from that time, the absolute incompetent fools.
    This sounds probable, but why not just despawn the boss like they did?

More likely they had something else planned for 25% but nixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    So wait, I am out of the loop, there was no secret phase, but the reason it took them so long was because of a bug?
    What seems to have happened is that there might have been a second secret phase, or perhaps more correctly a second part of the secret pahse that would have happened at 25%, but something went wrong, so Blizzard decided to remove it instead of trying to fix it and draggin the race out longer than necessary seeing as no amount of good is going to prevent the forums from decrying BfA as the worst thing since Satan put pineapple on Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Man, WoD felt so short with those 3 raids. Like a mini expansion. I do agree BRF was pretty good design.
    Felt short but when it came to raids it had more bosses and trash than Cataclysm with their 6 raids. It's crazy how few bosses were in cata x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    see

10charss
    Except thats bullshit. There's very few bugs and insignificant caused by this testing realm vs live.
    The reality is that a lot of bugs are ignored or missed in a test medium. I don't want to write novels explaining the entire qa process in a video game but the main idea is that BUGS OF THIS SCALE THAT FUCK UP THE ENTIRE ENCOUNTER ARE NOT COMMON TO SKIP A QA CHECK UNLESS YOU PUT BOB THE SECURITY GUY TO COVER FOR BFA TESTING WHILE THE REMAINING QA IS TESTING SL.

10+ Year Old Account
    A gate spawns at 25% that indicates a secret phase happening, it doesn't do anything though.

In the meantime Limit messaged Blizzard and they replied to just ignore the portal, so basically it's just two phases of some adds and moving around leaving shit on the ground.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2020-02-05 at 10:32 PM.

Lol, my god this final boss is just... LOL.. blizzard.. who the fuck designed this??? Idk if they did this on purpose to troll to keep the final boss alive the longest... I mean blizzactivi$$ion is probably pointing at guilds doing attempts and laughing at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Legion KJ wants to talk with you
    There is difference in "bugged" and "overtuned" KJ was overtuned while N'zoth has literally been bugged more than once. The whole shield at 25%, never was supposed to be there but it was still there for 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No one is saying the fight is easy, we are saying that its a dumb fight if its 2 phases with phase 2 lasting almost 10 minutes.
    All the signs point to there being something more to that phase, but as i mentioned above. The forums have shown that nothing is going to prevent them from shitting on BfA regardless, so what is even the point in fixing it when they can just be done with it and get to the Shadowlands Alpha hype quicker.

First boss was immune at 25% and RP talk happened, indicating that the portal will be active again and something special will happen there.

Then Blizzard basically scrapped that part because it's bugged or whatever, so boss stopped going immune at 25% suddenly and the portal just appears there for no reason and is unclickable, now it's just a burn phase.

This is seriously putting me off the game, heavily considering just unsubbing. W3 Refunded and all these things, just shows that Activision just wants all the money and gives almost no resources to Blizz to work with, making everything rushed and shit like Fallout 76 and Anthem.