Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    ... How in the actual hell do bugs/overtuning maximize profits...?
    Spending less money on QA for a start.

No please, I'm interested. Because I don't see anyone not already subbed rushing to sub over those "features", on the contrary it's giving bad press by word of mouth.
    Plenty of people play WoW still whilst whining about how shit it is. Blizzard has them in their pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

They are "close" all the time but not quite there. This might yet become the next G'huun situation, where Method catches up and beats them to it because they actually decided to run splits the whole day instead of making attempts at a bugged boss, who knows.

I'm going to sleep soon, so if it happens within the next couple hours I'll probably miss it. Then again it's been looking like the kill is coming next pull for like 10 hours now

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Only a hundred or so players get to experience endbosses on mythic within the first 2 weeks. How exactly does that affect profits ?
    The world race doesn't really do anything for profits from the normal player, it will bring some players back though, top end guilds are buying tokens for gold, paying for race changes, transfers from different realms to buy boes etc etc. So I guess in theory keeping things so hard these things are necessary is maximizing profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... How in the actual hell do bugs/overtuning maximize profits...?

No please, I'm interested. Because I don't see anyone not already subbed rushing to sub over those "features", on the contrary it's giving bad press by word of mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Only a hundred or so players get to experience endbosses on mythic within the first 2 weeks. How exactly does that affect profits ?
    twitch views, more viewership

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Spending less money on QA for a start.

Plenty of people play WoW still whilst whining about how shit it is. Blizzard has them in their pocket.
    I'd be inclined to say that they didn't save money seeing as how they instead hired more developers.

But he gave an answer for his argument, and it was about what I expected.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-02-06 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Relevant.

You cannot be serious. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post

You are aware that Method/Limit/Any of the guilds streaming the progress, do not develop this game, are you?

But thanks, I knew it wasn't a very thought-through argument to begin with.

Even if they start stalling, Method is so far behind, Limit has a day lead regardless.

I think Limit can pull this off but the stars need to align lol, I mean they barely make the enrage timer

Lipp dying to beams every second pull :s

I wonder if the White House is going to invite the Limit boys out for some McDonalds after they get this guy down.

"Rez Lipp"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Christ, if Blizz doesn't eventually add the last mythic phase back in at some point that will be a new low. Literally leaving the endboss of the xpac unfinished. Even WoD closed with a great fight in Archi.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    Christ, if Blizz doesn't eventually add the last mythic phase back in at some point that will be a new low. Literally leaving the endboss of the xpac unfinished. Even WoD closed with a great fight in Archi.
    Somehow, a rat seems like the most appropriate end xpac mount we've had.

Its will be an half succes for limit or method, certainly limit with the one more day they had to try him

Anywsy, half succes because its not even a true boss with all the bugs and the missing phase...

Quote Originally Posted by BreaKerNZ View Post
    Lipp dying to beams every second pull :s
    Lipp just doing his best Cayna cosplay to give Method a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's Method at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    what's Method at?
    Barely below 50%. The hardest is still ahead for them. And it looks like Limit won't get it today.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    Its will be an half succes for limit or method, certainly limit with the one more day they had to try him

Anywsy, half succes because its not even a true boss with all the bugs and the missing phase...
    Yeah Limits only going to get half credit for winning if they do pull out the W. Because they had a day head start. A day that was spent beta testing Nzoth. Wiping on a perfect pull at 20% because Blizz said "Gotcha" with gate spawns. Oh and some light beta testing for Carapace. Any time advantage Limit has from being NA has been completely wiped away. They've killed it the entire race and if they down Nzoth first its absolutely legit

There’s no way to nerf the corruption that’s happening to little old Trill right now. All that foul language, such a bad influence on the little guy.