Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I do think Sco will retire from raid roster and will focus 100% on Method organization.

You heard it here first.
    Unlikely. He loves his sub trains more than the guild winning. Isn't that why the serenity split happened?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    The entire raid felt too easy but thats most likely because we had unlimited resources for BoE corruption - I think it has a fairly good difficulty curve overall. The design of most fights ***EXCLUDING*** Nzoth were pretty nice.

Nzoth was fucking trash. It was obviously unfinished, Phase 1 was boring and way too long, the entire encounter was full of bugs that didn't get fixed or were poorly adjusted.

Probably one of the most boring endbosses I've ever done, but it was tuned almost perfectly (somehow)
    Alright man, thanks for the insight! Congrats again!! Hope you can now enjoy your time off with guildmates now and stuff like that, you've deserved it with Limit's performance this tier!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    1) it was a fun race but i totally did not like how much top guilds had to spend on BoEs and maxing necklace.
    The nature of Corrupted gear made it necessary. Both guilds likely went into millions of gold worth of debt but sales runs are fairly lucrative so they'll make it back in a few months. They're essentially front loading their costs on progression which is pretty smart. Method likely had even more resources than Limit being a better established name in the industry.

2) the final boss seems totally not creative, it is a shame how nzoth has been handled so far in BFA, nzoth and nyolotha alone should be an entire expansion.
    People said the same thing about Argus. And now everybody looks back on that with rose-tinted goggles and says, "Man, that's an example of Blizzard doing things right."

(Don't get me wrong, Argus is much better than Nya'lotha. It's just funny to see circular arguments get thrown about.)

3) this tier Limit was clearly superior in team comp, damage done, having a coach and partening with DBM was a good move.
    Having Max coach was pretty ingenious. But like he said himself in the interview, it has pros and cons. N'Zoth happened to be an encounter that was very suited for coaching but not all fights will be able to be handled like this. (Fights which require a lot of personal coordination, for example.)

Is Sco just getting too old for cutting edge raiding? He's not 18 anymore with his nimble reflexes, and it seems like he's spending more time on bodybuilding and administrative duties rather than keeping up with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sure. I would love to see this imaginary region you speak of.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Region

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    First you deflected with the US head start. Now you're saying the encounter was boring so Limit must not be happy. Are we actually witnessing you go through the five stages of denial in real time?
    now go back to the part where i said im fine with limit getting WF

maybe read everything and not just what you want to see.

game is so bad NA got first WF since Vanilla.. lmao

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    That doesn't even make sense.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That doesn't even make sense.
    makes perfect sense

competition is so low that NA managed to win

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    makes perfect sense

So basically you're saying that the game got bad, Limit didn't get better or Method didn't get worse? Yeah that's nonsensical.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Is Sco just getting too old for cutting edge raiding? He's not 18 anymore with his nimble reflexes, and it seems like he's spending more time on bodybuilding and administrative duties rather than keeping up with the game.
    As if it all came down to one man. And there are plenty of Limit guys pushing in to 30's.

Scripe himself said that he as a raid leader he made a million mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Elegon was World First by Blood Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    As if it all came down to one man. And there are plenty of Limit guys pushing in to 30's.

Scripe himself said that he as a raid leader he made a million mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Elegon was World First by Blood Legion.
    Elegon? Elegon wasn't even last boss of a raid let alone last boss of a tier

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    So basically you're saying that the game got bad, Limit didn't get better or Method didn't get worse? Yeah that's nonsensical.
    Limit got better of course, better than they were before, which is not saying much, but they were able to beat Method because Method gotten worse long ago..

Did they ever get their achievement ?

- - - Updated - - -

makes perfect sense

Which is insane because NA participation has always been too low for them to be competitive, have the tables really turned?

Tick tock, time is running out until you can't use the NA advantage method friends

Elegon? Elegon wasn't even last boss of a raid let alone last boss of a tier
    Right for some reason I always thought he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Did they ever get their achievement ?

- - - Updated - - -

Which is insane because NA participation has always been too low for them to be competitive, have the tables really turned?

well when both regions participation suffer shit like that can happen

limit were able to recruit best players on NA that were still available, while on EU despite there being more players overall the total number of players that raid hardcore is low regardless, but they're also spread between more guilds

it's great that Limit were able to do what they did, but the competition these days is almost nonexistent with more and more people quitting both hardcore raiding and the game itself

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Considering he doesnt fit the typical demographic that is your average wow player, I think he is doing pretty damn well for himself.

All of these high end payers are playing at a caliber that less then 2% of the wow community is able to reach. So what if he takes good care of himself and makes money by playing a video that game everyone else plays for fun..?
    Method missing it by a single day should not be a diss to him but a major congrats to limit.

I enjoyed the race. It did what it was supposed to - draw attention and excitement from the community.

We dont watch hockey or football because we think we can do better, we watch because we want to see the best of the best compete.

The limit and method rivalry may be the spark needed to continue driving a competitve PVE game market that would otherwise not exist.

I look forward to these races. Too bad blizz removed mythic only secret phases as that used to be half the fun to watch and wait for.
    Last edited by Napee; 2020-02-07 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kek280 View Post
    Tick tock, time is running out until you can't use the NA advantage method friends
    Sco basically conceded when he was signing off.. Think he said they'd be back in like 12 hours or something
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

Well, cya some time in November or December. Was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Method raising 100.000$ to a good cause is the winner from the last 2 world first races so hats off for that. It's more important than winning a race in WoW. But grats to Limit they deserved this one, well played.
    By that logic Complexity has them beat too because Jerry Jones donates millions to charities every year.