Vision of N'Zoth daily

... is trash.

I'm not one to complain about system, but making a daily that subjects you to the insanity clock but making it open world so you are fighting for mobs with no meaningful health and failing it for lack of things to hit is the worst bullshit they've done in BFA and that's a high bar.

Have liked everything else in 8.3 so far.

the dailies are bad compared to mechagon.

3+ Year Old Account
    I like it tho, no problem with this.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

I agree. I was very confused in the "lesser vision" since i thought it was instanced, but i saw other players in there killing stuff too.

A poorly thought out game element? In BFA? Naw.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just must be my luck but was able to do the vision daily easily, went in beat up the 20 mobs needed plus some extras and left.. Very close to my next horrific vision and level 5 cloak..

I honestly don't understand how you could fail these quests except if you just afk during it.
    You have like 5 or 10 minutes to kill 20 random mobs, 8 named, click on 8 items, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    I honestly don't understand how you could fail these quests except if you just afk during it.
    You have like 5 or 10 minutes to kill 20 random mobs, 8 named, click on 8 items, etc.
    Thats the thing with a system based on RNG, I got into run and there's more people in here then there was clicking on Anduin to start the quest chain. Meanwhile my GF has 1 others in both of hers..