Anyone else changing their hearth to Vale of Eternal Blossoms?

It's just so much faster to get their than portal-flight path. Meanwhile in Zandalar or Kul'Tiras you can always just use your whistle.

Honestly, on top of that there's the ring you can buy from the warfront vendors that ports you to Boralus/Dazar'alor on a 30 minute CD.

So it's not a bad idea. I saw someone suggesting using the Vulpera racial too but that's not as applicable overall I imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Vale as my home from a long time ago, with the Orgrimmar cape, the dalaran HS, the LK dalaran ring, the LK dalaran portal thing, and the Warfront ring to Dazaralor, i see no reason to feel that you need to be in any city in specific, even more when almost all the things that teleport you to Orgrimmar send you to the portal room, so its quite easy to get the Dazaralor even if you don't have the ring

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I have Vale as my home from a long time ago, with the Orgrimmar cape, the dalaran HS, the LK dalaran ring, the LK dalaran portal thing, and the Warfront ring to Dazaralor, i see no reason to feel that you need to be in any city in specific, even more when almost all the things that teleport you to Orgrimmar send you to the portal room, so its quite easy to get the Dazaralor even if you don't have the ring
    Also in a pinch, Horde can still make the Mechagon port consumable and just take the boat right back to Dazar'alor.

No, maybe on some alts tho(if I bother to play them this patch). Main and most alts have the self port there from challenge modes which is good enough for the daily visits with the 8 hr CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    It's just so much faster to get their than portal-flight path. Meanwhile in Zandalar or Kul'Tiras you can always just use your whistle.
    Vale used to be my hearth up until BfA. Missed it so much