Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Sooo...bit of a dead topic, but maybe somebody wants to share stuff:

What role do you find easiest to do solo? At ilv 450 prot pally and a rank 3 stars and rank 1 TD I can get 3 mask runs no problem. But the other masks hurt (maybe I am just bad)...and also the increasing HP and less damage done to mobs gets noticeable.

What specc do you run with and what corruption do you recommend? I am really thinking of going as much as possible for TD...Buying a rank 3 when possible

- - - Updated - - -

Did you run your 5 masks with the corruption displayed right now? Avoidance and Leech?
    450 could be a bit tough to do 5mask with. I play ret as my main spec, but I've found prot to be much easier for 5masks because of all the interrupts we have and TD hitting like a truck. My setup is just rank 4 TD (one rank 3 item and one rank 1 item) with seraphim and blessed hammer talents. I would recommend dropping stars for more TD once you're able to.

Some general tips for Org week though: In the drag you can just ignore the mechainics of the mini boss at the start and the other guy at the end by just standing "inside" their model. That way none of their abilities will hit you and you can just mash buttons until they're dead. In valley of honor, you can skip all the trash right after killing Misha by running through the darkness on the left side where Misha is. Bubble and mount up then just run along the rocks up to Rexxar. Just check out a vid for it beforehand if you're unsure so you don't fuck up something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

The best (and only) advice I can give at this point: get the DBM challenge add-on.

The best (and only) advice I can give at this point: get the DBM challenges addon.