South Korea's transgender soldier.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/17/a...l_topeditorial

I am a little confused on the article. Was it a woman that underwent surgery to become a man..or a man that underwent surgery to become a woman?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-01-27 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Gender thread
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread promises to go well.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Muajin76

From the article linked:
    "We strongly urge the South Korean military not to discharge this officer so that she can continue to serve as a female officer."
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/17/a...l_topeditorial

I am a little confused on the article. Was it a woman that underwent surgery to become a man..or a man that underwent surgery to become a woman?
    I understand that some people have problems with some pronouns...but "she" is generally not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I understand that some people have problems with some pronouns...but "she" is generally not one of them.
    Just because you call yourself something doesn't mean others have to do that.

Suprise this is only the first. In the US about 20% of the whole US transgender population were serving in the military. I don't know how much this has changed now in light of the recent ban there
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

"Sure they're willing to die for our country, but what's in their pants?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Just because you call yourself something doesn't mean others have to do that.
    I mean, I suppose if I met you I could constantly use the opposite pronoun to the one you prefer. I can't imagine why I'd want to be such a huge cunt to you, but I mean, I could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

You should all know by now gender discussion is a forbidden topic.