Yet even more GOP Trumpist Idiocy and Hypocrisy.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    One stadium full of people with barely any masks and no distancing.

Wembley on sunday with fans of one team likely flying there.

And I'm flying home via Stansted on monday. Oh boy....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    "unabashedly"... cool I just learned a new word today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Don't forget the tens of millions with busted up lungs that'll never recover their pre-infection levels of lung capacity!
    Will be interesting to see whether long Covid will be an issue for vaccinated folks.
    IIRC, even mild cases can have long lasting effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    "unabashedly"... cool I just learned a new word today.

- - - Updated - - -

Will be interesting to see whether long Covid will be an issue for vaccinated folks.
    IIRC, even mild cases can have long lasting effects.
    I don’t see why that would be the case. The symptoms are indications of the virus attacking your system. The mRNA vaccines do not use any dead or weakened virus specimens.

All infectious viruses share one thing in common. They are able to camouflage themselves against our body’s innate immune system. Without that mechanism, our innate immune system would squash the viruses long before they have a chance to replicate to the point where they pose a threat to our system.

The mRNA vaccines contain laboratory generated spike protein chain of the target virus. Which functions as a set of instruction to train our adaptive immune system (b- and t-cells) to recognize the virus, create antibodies, and also kill infected cells. As long as the virus variant still has part of the spike protein chain in its genetic make up, our adaptive immune system should recognize it and eliminate it well before it can start replicating to infectious level.

That’s why all the claims that mRNA vaccine recipients are super spreader are dumb. In most cases, the virus never get the chance to replicate to the point where it is infectious.

ah good old my body.....except when it comes to abortions...

You just knew that once the FDA full approval was close or finalized they would start to come up with new excuses to be stupid
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Sooo I assume she cannot get blood transfer if she is unconscious, right? She can't say yes or no after all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Technically they might not answer because they think it's no ones business to know.
    Exactly. Good that there's still some sanity here.

But these are probably in the minority.
    Well, the ones who didn't want to answer was a small minority - I don't know if it was a larger survey, because it hardly makes sense to agree to participate (most surveys have a large fraction declining to answer at all) and then refuse to answer the question - but some people are weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Well, the ones who didn't want to answer was a small minority - I don't know if it was a larger survey, because it hardly makes sense to agree to participate (most surveys have a large fraction declining to answer at all) and then refuse to answer the question - but some people are weird.
    If the survey is done via annoying telephone calls, I see some people trolling them just for the "lulz". Either that, or they listed the %age that declined to take part in the first place.

In any case, a survey about this topic should include 3 answers: yes / no / undecided. People that refuse to answer at all should be discarded from the analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Sooo I assume she cannot get blood transfer if she is unconscious, right? She can't say yes or no after all!
    nah these people have magical "*" next to their beliefs so that when it comes down to something they need to save their lives it hits that "loophole" that allows them to do it.

Just like the Rich would fly their ilk to other states and countries for abortions.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tomi-l...he-air?via=ios

From the desk of the Death Cult that loves to trivialize Nazi's and the Holocaust -

“But I will disagree a little bit with Kayleigh on this. I don’t honestly ever do this, but I will say there are so many good flight attendants out there. But there are some flight attendants that take their job as the mask police to an extreme,” the right-wing provocateur exclaimed.

“That is true,” McEnany replied.

Becoming almost Nazis of the air,” Lahren continued as Bedford laughed.
    And people like her are a big reason why if my work asks me to fly any time soon I'm telling them to fuck themselves. It's no wonder the US is still struggling with getting vaccination rates up in areas of the country where they're Death Cult adherents.

Nazis of the air(?) is a new one. Well, if nothing else we can at least laugh about it, sad as it is.
    Take that haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Nazis of the air(?) is a new one. Well, if nothing else we can at least laugh about it, sad as it is.
    White Supremacist Barbie is known for her awful hot-takes, but it's just astounding to see just how expansive the Death Cult's dismissal of the seriousness of Nazi's and the Holocaust are as they repeatedly compare things like vaccine cards to the yellow Stars of David, compare the government door-to-door effort to push for more vaccinations the equivalent of the Brown Shirts/SS etc. etc.

If this was isolated that'd be one thing, but it seem like a pretty widespread belief from a bunch of people who have never suffered any oppression in their lifetimes and apparently think that being asked to wear a mask during the pandemic is the same as having armed Nazi's march them to trains to be shipped off for execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    White Supremacist Barbie is known for her awful hot-takes, but it's just astounding to see just how expansive the Death Cult's dismissal of the seriousness of Nazi's and the Holocaust are as they repeatedly compare things like vaccine cards to the yellow Stars of David, compare the government door-to-door effort to push for more vaccinations the equivalent of the Brown Shirts/SS etc. etc.

If this was isolated that'd be one thing, but it seem like a pretty widespread belief from a bunch of people who have never suffered any oppression in their lifetimes and apparently think that being asked to wear a mask during the pandemic is the same as having armed Nazi's march them to trains to be shipped off for execution.
    We had one member of our parliament (Saeima) do exactly that last week. He said that yellow star should be worn by the unvaccinated people. https://eng.lsm.lv/article/politics/...david.a411612/ Let's just say shitload of people were pissed (Jewish agencies the most of all), the usual morons were pissed too that their object of admiration was later punished (too lightly, if you ask me, forbidden to attend next goverment session, but that was the highest that could be applied by law. Sucks...)
    Guy, unsurprisingly, loves conspiracy theories. They all are the same everywhere.
    Take that haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    And people like her are a big reason why if my work asks me to fly any time soon I'm telling them to fuck themselves. It's no wonder the US is still struggling with getting vaccination rates up in areas of the country where they're Death Cult adherents.
    On the flip side, I have read reports from passengers that got yelled at for taking their mask down to drink a few drops of water, so yeah, I'm sure "Nazi" Flight Attendants exist.

On the flip side, I have read reports from passengers that got yelled at for taking their mask down to drink a few drops of water, so yeah, I'm sure "Nazi" Flight Attendants exist.
    Sure, rare extremes. But that's hardly commonplace, and when you have shit like this -

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/f...rnd/index.html

Other flight attendants have been met with passive aggressive displays of defiance. One flight attendant said a passenger refused to put his mask back on after the in-flight beverage service despite multiple warnings. Finally, he told the crew, "Well, if I hold my water bottle, I cannot wear my mask, right?" He then sipped water slowly for the rest of the flight, exploiting a policy that allows passengers to remove their masks while actively eating or drinking.
    It's not surprising that they don't have a ton of patience for these assholes.

Of course they exist. So do people with three testicles. But you really don't see it much as people like Tomi Lahren whine, cry, and exaggerate it to be. The problem is with how folks like you frame the issue like it's an equal/comparable problem. It isn't. As someone who currently works for an airline, in the department that handles all written complaints, I get to deal with a lot of this directly and see incident reports from unruly passengers. I've also used my flight benefits to travel a few times for family reasons after being vaccinated.

I can absolutely guarantee you that both my personal experience flying on multiple airlines and on the professional side at least for my airline issues of passengers not wearing their masks properly, starting fights after multiple or sometimes even a single polite reminder, and having to be removed from flights for being unruly jerks because they refuse to comply with a simple mask rule they agreed to follow before they booked overwhelmingly outweigh any issues or complaints about "Mask nazi" flight attendants. We're talking thousands to one. Lots of crying and whining about the mask rule and how we're evil brainwashed communists, but not very many FA complaints for mask enforcement. Christ I've seen and handled complaints from passengers about FA"s not wearing their masks right more than I've had complaints about FA nazis.

And that's assuming every complaint about a FA enforcing mask rules is valid. I can guarantee you they are not. Once we hack out the liars/snowflakes the ratio leans even further into "Nazi" FA's being a non-issue.

Hell if anything most flight attendants, and stores in general, let idiotic mask wearing like not even covering your nose go by without correcting it. I can't say I blame them given it seems you have a good chance of getting physically attacked.

Sure, rare extremes. But that's hardly commonplace, and when you have shit like this -

Yeah Granyala Edge's post is vastly more representative of what actually happens vs your sympathy for the plight of those who run into "Nazi" FA's. I also have FA friend's I used to work with that moved to other airlines. Passengers being jerks about the mask rule is a vastly bigger problem for basically every airline.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-07-08 at 09:17 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

My wife and I have been using Amtrak almost on weekly basis to go back and forth between San Diego and San Francisco (we have multi ride pass). Everybody on the trains have their masks on. It appears the issue is specific to air travel. Probably from being packed tighter than sardines in a can.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2021-07-08 at 09:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what her take on abortion is.

Oh god, I just read some of her tweets, jfc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I wonder what her take on abortion is.

Oh god, I just read some of her tweets, jfc.
    hopefully that includes her husbands side of the family too. good dose of covid to rattle the aristocrats.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    This "person", and so many others, is precisely why the United States needs the COVID Vaccine Passport.

Just a reminder that kids are not allowed into public school without proper vaccination records, along with a host of other limitations. The CVP would allow those that "choose" not to participate in the COVID vaccination to do so, but to then also suffer the consequences.

- - - Updated - - -

Five Undervaccinated Clusters Put the Entire United States at Risk

Shocking absolutely no one, here they are - ALL in the deep south: