Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    EU can help, even if its down to giving Italy direct aid package, so they can purchase and import said equipment. There are millions test kits, masks and shit in Gulf and Asian states.

If my 2 by 4 country could purchase 100k test kits from Gulf states and import them in with 1 million more on its way, EU bloody sure can.
    And if Mossad failed to get the entire test-kits? https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE...-report-621532

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    MD, 8 years of training, 12 years of practicing as a surgeon. What's your qualification?
    And that has to do with supply chains, imports and exports what exactly?

See? You have 0 qualification to talk about it. Next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And if Mossad failed to get the entire test-kits? https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE...-report-621532
    Then these kits get completed locally, which they did.

Durr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    Looks like theyre fudging their numbers. It was +14k before, which probably was the true number, but now they fudged it down to +8k.
    Or, you know, it could just be a simple case of mistaken reporting, since corrected. What actual evidence do you have that they're "probably fudging their numbers"?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Infection rate in other countries very well proves china was faking the chinese wuhan virus numbers.
    If you asked them in January there was no evidence for human to human transaction.
    Its CCP that ruined lives of us in other countries by arresting people who tried to warn to world and trying to hide it since December.
    Last edited by sabe; 2020-03-22 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Or, you know, it could just be a simple case of mistaken reporting, since corrected. What actual evidence do you have that they're "probably fudging their numbers"?
    Denying the obvious, making up excuses. Just like a Russian, I see.

And that has to do with supply chains, imports and exports what exactly?

See? You have 0 qualification to talk about it. Next.
    The fact that I am regularly consulted on our hospitals supply needs, file requisition orders for new equipment after doing the research into the various models, have visited medical seminars and congresses hosted by medical supply companies and the RKI, with our chief of medicine, regularly communicate with other hospitals and suppliers on demand and estimated delays of medical gear, have met doctors from over 45 nations and have been exchanging info about the spread of Corona with a great many of them and listened to their needs and woes.

So, try again. Or are you done being completely out of your league?

10+ Year Old Account
    Denying the obvious, making up excuses.
    Oh, the irony...

And what, pray tell, do you think is "obvious"? Do you have a single piece of actual evidence to support that number other than the fact that worldometers had it wrong? Can you find a single article? A single credible source?

Because I looked, and I can't find any.

That's not making up excuses. That's doing your due diligence. Also, have you ever heard of Occam's razor? Oh, wait, I forgot to whom I was speaking; I'd wager real money that the answer to that is a resounding "no".

Just like a Russian, I see.
    Still classy. Keep up those ad hominems, internet tough guy.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Well shit. My wife is a nurse, she got sent home because a patient she was assigned to tested positive for coronavirus.

No symptoms so far, so maybe it's fine.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Still classy. Keep up those ad hominems, internet tough guy.
    Get out of these forums with your blatant lies, or else the authorities will be alerted about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Well shit. My wife is a nurse, she got sent home because a patient she was assigned to tested positive for coronavirus.

All the best. I've sent my wife and kids to live with her parents until this is over because I'm bound to get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post

Try to isolate her in her room and dont be in contact with her for at least a week.

All the best. I've sent my wife and kids to live with her parents until this is over because I'm bound to get it.
    Honestly I couldn't care less if I get it myself, but I'm near sick with worry about my wife getting it. Or at least getting the severe version of it. I'm still considered an "essential" employee so I have to go out every day among all of the people mistaking this for a free vacation, so my chances of getting it are probably on the high side despite taking precautions.

Neither she nor I have any relatives over here she can go stay with and I toyed with the idea of trying to find a no-frills hotel for me to go stay in for a while but the cost is still prohibitive and there's no telling how long it'd be, so in the meantime we've been trying to just be careful at home and keep our fingers crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Try to isolate her in her room and dont be in contact with her for at least a week.
    It's more like three weeks. One week for the incubation, another two weeks for the illness.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    Just report that guy you argue with and move on, that one is a total basket case.

The fact that I am regularly consulted on our hospitals supply needs, file requisition orders for new equipment after doing the research into the various models, have visited medical seminars and congresses hosted by medical supply companies and the RKI, with our chief of medicine, regularly communicate with other hospitals and suppliers on demand and estimated delays of medical gear, have met doctors from over 45 nations and have been exchanging info about the spread of Corona with a great many of them and listened to their needs and woes.

So, try again. Or are you done being completely out of your league?
    Spoiler:
    He will just bs more and ignore you.

- - - Updated - - -

Gute Entscheidung. Und danke für deinen Einsatz!

welp I just got the bad news....

FYI- Essential work letter has been left on your table. Please fill your name on the line and keep in your car at all times in event of being pulled over by law enforcement. Extra copies are available in the office.

Guess we got "certified" by the state as "essential"....

RIP my first day off in 8 years....
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just report that guy you argue with and move on, that one is a total basket case.
    Already done. I think I'll refrain from responding to the ad hominems anymore, but I'm not going to stop corrected the blatantly incorrect statements.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

RIP my first day off in 8 years....
    America....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

You can visit that ignorant nutcase in prison soon, or do you want to join him there. We can arrange that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Honestly I couldn't care less if I get it myself, but I'm near sick with worry about my wife getting it. Or at least getting the severe version of it. I'm still considered an "essential" employee so I have to go out every day among all of the people mistaking this for a free vacation, so my chances of getting it are probably on the high side despite taking precautions.

Neither she nor I have any relatives over here she can go stay with and I toyed with the idea of trying to find a no-frills hotel for me to go stay in for a while but the cost is still prohibitive and there's no telling how long it'd be, so in the meantime we've been trying to just be careful at home and keep our fingers crossed.
    All the best. That must be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Spoiler:
    He will just bs more and ignore you.

- - - Updated - - -

Gute Entscheidung. Und danke für deinen Einsatz!
    Wahrscheinlich. Danke =)

You can visit that ignorant nutcase in prison soon, or do you want to join him there. We can arrange that.
    What are you on about with prison exactly?