Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Looking at the flightradar map you are own your way to that in every state. That shit is absolutely ridiculous. Thousands of planes flying all over the whole time.
    I read somewhere that a lot of those flights are empty planes and that the reason airlines flew empty planes was due to some rule that said if they didn't fly in certain time slots they'd lose those time slots. Not sure if that rule has since been relaxed, but if not, that could account for at least SOME of that traffic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    well how much of that traffic right now is passenger flights vs shipping/freight right now?
    Still way too many people moving around the country, but if they were not doing it by plane they would be doing it by vehicle which is even worse especially if you are within 250 miles of NYC
    I clicked through like 50 of those planes over US and didn't spot a single freight plane.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I'm betting he'll lead with the Dems voting against the relief bill in the Senate because all he cares about is winning in November.

Heading out the door now to go work the night shift because, hey, "essential employee" here. Good luck, folks.
    I think he'll do that too.

Thank you! Stay safe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I mean, you might be right, but how does that help the 12-year-old who's on a respirator right now? Not one bit.

What Trump should be doing is shutting down the country, remaining calm, answering questions intelligently, and deferring to experts. What's he doing instead? "Hinting" that we could reopen most businesses in a week or two.

Let me say this - I think you and I are on the same page overall, so let's not ride down the wrong hill here. I definitely see your point of view, may not entirely agree, and we'll have to address that issue after we save people. Does that sound ok?
    Of course it won't help, but there is hope that with enough pressure maybe next time it happens they will:

• Act swiftly instead of trying to do what commies do and "hush hush" the thing, harassing and suppressing whistleblowing doctor instead of actually stopping the spread when they still could have without having it spread across the world.
    • Close their idiotic petri dishes of wet markets grinding rare animals into their retarded "medicine".

This cat is out of the bag, but maybe there is hope they will be given enough of a stink eye to realize this is not just some game and it's not something they can hush up next time.

This is all so surreal, it's like living in a disaster film.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Yes, sure thing, buddy. Guess Agent Orange is the evil incarnate and him pointing out this shit is on China's hands is a speech of a devil against innocent angels.

Not everything that Trump says is bullshit and in this case, yes he's right - it IS a Chinese virus and it should be burned in peoples' memories as such. The original, most massive, most irresponsible fuckup happened there and YOU pay the price for it now.
    You'll be offended by this and rightfully so but you as a Jew, a people who have been prosecuted and blamed for all the sins in the world can't see what's wrong with this is shocking to say the least.

Can Chinese people do something about the virus? No they cannot. It is their government and that is only if they are Chinese and living in China as what's going to happen here mass discrimination against Asians from Americans, the type that is supporting Trump is already racist as they come, they don't need a man pointing a big target on another population.

Remember what happened to Arabs and Sikh's after 9/11? This will most likely be worse. Spinning this kind of narrative, making a demographic to blame for this in your society and what you are now justify is something that may very well lead to another kristallnacht. I don't have to tell you what that means hopefully.

Think of me what you will, but think twice here of what you kind of behaviour you are justifying, what kind of narrative you find "okay".

Yes, sure thing, buddy. Guess Agent Orange is the evil incarnate and him pointing out this shit is on China's hands is a speech of a devil against innocent angels.

Not everything that Trump says is bullshit and in this case, yes he's right - it IS a Chinese virus and it should be burned in peoples' memories as such.
    Yes, everything Trump says is bullshit, and would you please stop being so pathetically dramatic, it's really nothing but annoying when it comes from uninformed people like you. Pandemics like this can start everywhere. The world's worst one so far started, in all likelihood, in Kansas, of all places. One of the world's most persistent ones comes from Africa. Viridae are everywhere, and they mutate, some quick, some slow, and once this one is over, the next one will be waiting. Viridae adapt way quicker and better to us than we do to them.

And no, this shit isn't entirely on Chinas hands. They sure as hell didn't make it better, but the west has been warned by leading experts that it is woefully understaffed, underequipped and unprepared for a pandemic for years. So please stop your uninformed melodramatic rampage, noone's impressed. You wanna blame China, go ahead, visit their embassy and make a complaint. I dare you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently someone (a woman) who is normally present in the room at these White House press conferences is sick. The room now has less people and Trump was saying something about it in the beginning, but didn't go into specifics to explain it.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Of course it won't help, but there is hope that with enough pressure maybe next time it happens they will:

• Act swiftly instead of trying to do what commies do and "hush hush" the thing, harassing and suppressing whistleblowing doctor instead of actually stopping the spread when they still could have without having it spread across the world.
    • Close their idiotic petri dishes of wet markets grinding rare animals into their retarded "medicine".

This cat is out of the bag, but maybe there is hope they will be given enough of a stink eye to realize this is not just some game and it's not something they can hush up next time.
    It's nice that you keep pretending China is the only place where this could have happened, but it isn't. You don't need to be exposed to foreign sources, deadly pathogens can form just from human to human interaction.

Seeing how long it takes for the infected to display symptoms, it is also rather unlikely that the spread could have been contained. The first Infected that were registered had already spread the virus in their neighborhoods, and so on. When the first cases were reported we probably had several generations of infected, of which some probably had contact to international travelers, and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Yes, everything Trump says is bullshit, and would you please stop being so pathetically dramatic, it's really nothing but annoying when it comes from uninformed people like you. Pandemics like this can start everywhere. The world's worst one so far started, in all likelihood, in Kansas, of all places. One of the world's most persistent ones comes from Africa. Viridae are everywhere, and they mutate, some quick, some slow, and once this one is over, the next one will be waiting. Viridae adapt way quicker and better to us than we do to them.

And no, this shit isn't entirely on Chinas hands. They sure as hell didn't make it better, but the west has been warned by leading experts that it is woefully understaffed, underequipped and unprepared for a pandemic for years. So please stop your uninformed melodramatic rampage, noone's impressed. You wanna blame China, go ahead, visit their embassy and make a complaint. I dare you.
    There are indeed multiple nations this could have originated from. There is more than one nation that eats wildlife and even bats.

This virus is upon us due to the constant need to expand in area's where we have never been before, tapping into wildlife completely unknown to us and releasing viruses into our habitable spaces that are alien to us.

Blame the Chinese government fine, but keep blaming the people and it is going to lead to lynch parties especially when this epidemic goes from bad to worse, especially with that US president who always needs an enemy to obtain political capital.

Because people forget it was also a Chinese man that risked his own life to warn us all and this will be completely overlooked in the coming months.

Why the fuck is Barr at this briefing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    You'll be offended by this and rightfully so but you as a Jew, a people who have been prosecuted and blamed for all the sins in the world can't see what's wrong with this is shocking to say the least.

Can Chinese people do something about the virus? No they cannot. It is their government and that is only if they are Chinese and living in China as what's going to happen here mass discrimination against Asians from Americans, the type that is supporting Trump is already racist as they come, they don't need a man pointing a big target on another population.

Remember what happened to Arabs and Sikh's after 9/11? This will most likely be worse. Spinning this kind of narrative, making a demographic to blame for this in your society and what you are now justify is something that may very well lead to another kristallnacht. I don't have to tell you what that means hopefully.

Think of me what you will, but think twice here of what you kind of behaviour you are justifying, what kind of narrative you find "okay".
    Yes, as a matter of fact, nitpicking aside, I justify that narrative in this case. Naturally when we say China - you understand very well what we mean. Would PRC Virus soothe your fake ass SJW feels?

Don't be two faced, just couple of months ago everyone and their mother was grilling "China" on coals over Hong Kong and suddenly now it's insensitive to say "China" when their government did a crime times the magnitude? They have literally outdone themselves with this one.

So stop trying to soothe my rage with your SJW crap, because of this shit I'm stuck at home and my country is on lockdown with people getting sick and even dying, because some shit ass commie regime's first reaction was to try to save face instead of fucking save their own people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Apparently someone (a woman) who is normally present in the room at these White House press conferences is sick. The room now has less people and Trump was saying something about it in the beginning, but didn't go into specifics to explain it.
    He's probably cutting reporters of the list that ask him any question that isn't phrased a blind praise for his actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Why the fuck is Barr at this briefing?
    He needs another yes bitch there to kiss his ass. He has a lot of ass to kiss if you hadn't noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump's speech is a bit more coherent today compared to the full blown diarrhea he spewed yesterday.

And he didn't mention democracts, chinese virus or media at all.

I was totally wrong!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    It's nice that you keep pretending China is the only place where this could have happened, but it isn't. You don't need to be exposed to foreign sources, deadly pathogens can form just from human to human interaction.

Seeing how long it takes for the infected to display symptoms, it is also rather unlikely that the spread could have been contained. The first Infected that were registered had already spread the virus in their neighborhoods, and so on. When the first cases were reported we probably had several generations of infected, of which some probably had contact to international travelers, and so on.
    Cut that crap, I don't need to pretend shit - it's where it happened and you, as a forum doc, should be the one screaming at top of your lungs at these assholes - "what are you doing??" where instead of getting on the ball and acting on repeated pleas of the physicians about new and unknown virus spreading back in fucking December they did nothing but suppress this shit all the way to January when it grew so huge their bullshit house of cards collapsed on themselves.

Yes, buddy, their commie crap ass government is directly responsible for this shit. It could have happened everywhere, but you know what? Not everywhere whitstleblower doctor is forced to sign a document where he is forced to "admit" he made this shit up, while they cover their tracks instead of saving their dying people and preventing the spread.

They killed him and together with him they killed hundreds of thousands of people:

Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-23 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    There are indeed multiple nations this could have originated from. There is more than one nation that eats wildlife and even bats.

This virus is upon us due to the constant need to expand in area's where we have never been before, tapping into wildlife completely unknown to us and releasing viruses into our habitable spaces that are alien to us.

Blame the Chinese government fine, but keep blaming the people and it is going to lead to lynch parties especially when this epidemic goes from bad to worse, especially with that US president who always needs an enemy to obtain political capital.

Because people forget it was also a Chinese man that risked his own life to warn us all and this will be completely overlooked in the coming months.
    Well, I'd like to add that Chinas traditional medicine is a horrendous thing and brings significantly more harm than good, and eating wildlife isn't the only way humans contract new viruses, it's just by far the easiest one, and when you add bad hygenie when handling the meat, you're inviting an infection. I've been to one of these 'wet markets', looks like WW1 field hospitals. Someone offered me a Pangolin that probably had blood from 10 different animals on it, and it was still alive.

The government of China is a horrible plague upon the world, but they aren't the only one to blame for the current crisis. Could they have done significantly better? Yes. Could they have prevented this? Unlikely. Wuhan is an international hub of trading and traveling, they export shit all over the globe.

10+ Year Old Account
    People, a lot who would be medical/health care workers, are tapping into hydroxychloroquine stockpiles after a Trump tweet. This is even after manufacturers said they'll donate supplies if necessary.

Nigeria reports at least 3 people were poisoned by the drug after believing it was a cure.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, as a matter of fact, nitpicking aside, I justify that narrative in this case. Naturally when we say China - you understand very well what we mean. Would PRC Virus soothe your fake ass SJW feels?

Don't be two faced, just couple of months ago everyone and their mother was grilling "China" on coals over Hong Kong and suddenly now it's insensitive to say "China" when their government did a crime times the magnitude? They have literally outdone themselves with this one.

So stop trying to soothe my rage with your SJW crap, because of this shit I'm stuck at home and my country is on lockdown with people getting sick and even dying, because some shit ass commie regime's first reaction was to try to save face instead of fucking save their own people.
    I am not a SJW, i don't care for your rage, i don't care for political correctness. I am letting you understand what danger that sort of narrative holds, you might mean that when you say it, i might get it that others won't.

Also i invite you if you can stomach it to re-watch some press conferences, he blames the Chinese, not the Chinese government, he even praises their leader. You are also speaking of a demographic in the US that is in support of Trump and is easily influenced and that demographic is hands down racist to just name one of many things.

Calling it the "Chinese virus" does nothing, want to do something about the Communist party there fine start planning and coordinating with other nations and condemning their actions but all this does is chest thumping and targetting Chinese people, more specifically Asian immigrants.
    When people fall in despair in the US, when their jobs are lost, homes are lost, loved ones are lost. You think that demographic that is going to hit hard by this is going to care if he's referring to the government or the people?

Again think but your personal feelings about me aside, think what you are justifying here. Everyone is angry at China but calling it the Chinese virus is going to cause harm on the wrong people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hah the woman speaking just said there haven't been fatalities under 15 years old in Europe so children are pretty much safe.

A 13 year old girl just died in Panama though.

Obviously the children are "more safe" than adults and elderly, but still....