Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

for context, this is Kabukicho in Tokyo, its considered to be Tokyos red light distract, and on most nights it looks like this.

one of tokyos most thriving shop and 'adult entertainment' districts, and this is how it looks with coronavirus.

whats interesting here is that japan has requested or even just suggested people stay at home and don't go out, as you can see the bright lights are still on, but nobody is there, only a couple here and there. This means the people in Tokyo have voluntarily isolated themselves away, staying away from crowded areas by their own choice to do so.

Compare this mindset, to the protesters in places like Florida, who think its their god given right to be out and about, given jobs, and allowed to ignore health warnings before 'its my body I can do whatever I want!'

Its like comparing an experienced war veteran to a teenager. Tokyo is the adult, Florida is the child or teenager.
    FYI, Black Pigeon speaks isn't a good source to use. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Pigeon_Speaks

Holocaust denier, race "realist" AKA racist piece of shit, claiming transgered people are mentally ill, Supports Trump, Brexit, and Marine Le Pen, and REALLY hates women.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

for context, this is Kabukicho in Tokyo, its considered to be Tokyos red light distract, and on most nights it looks like this.

one of tokyos most thriving shop and 'adult entertainment' districts, and this is how it looks with coronavirus.

whats interesting here is that japan has requested or even just suggested people stay at home and don't go out, as you can see the bright lights are still on, but nobody is there, only a couple here and there. This means the people in Tokyo have voluntarily isolated themselves away, staying away from crowded areas by their own choice to do so.

Compare this mindset, to the protesters in places like Florida, who think its their god given right to be out and about, given jobs, and allowed to ignore health warnings before 'its my body I can do whatever I want!'

Its like comparing an experienced war veteran to a teenager. Tokyo is the adult, Florida is the child or teenager.
    Get the fuck over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? He isn't wrong. The Republicans are actively spreading the virus thanks to their astroturfing with these bullshit protests and Trump basically not doing anything. Hell he is actively trying to send equipment we need to other countries.
    Be gone ideologue.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2020-04-20 at 12:08 AM.

Why? He isn't wrong. The Republicans are actively spreading the virus thanks to their astroturfing with these bullshit protests and Trump basically not doing anything. Hell he is actively trying to send equipment we need to other countries.
    Difference is Republicans welcome any excuse to blame everyone but themselves even if it kills them and everyone they know as long as it takes out anyone out from the other side.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MassMove/co...text=3&depth=9

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    Get the fuck over it.

Be gone ideologue.
    So, can't refute ANYTHING I say? UNSURPRISING. Considering your posting history.

So, can't refute ANYTHING I say? UNSURPRISING. Considering your posting history.
    lol, I would never take someone like you serious.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Difference is Republicans welcome any excuse to blame everyone but themselves even if it kills them and everyone they know as long as it takes out anyone out from the other side.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MassMove/co...text=3&depth=9
    So, it wouldn't be surprising to see that it has Russia's fingerprints all over it? People really need to watch Homeland, they probably had a really accurate description of what happened in season 6 and 7 of the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Because you don't like truth? or Are you racist and a conspiracy theorist like Black Pigeon Speaks? Watch Fox News a lot and listen to Rush Limbaugh in the car?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats funny is you seem to think anyone takes YOU seriously.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Whats funny is you seem to think anyone takes YOU seriously.
    Idk what part of what I’ve said made you think I care. Fuck all of you bitchy self-righteous dopes. Go read some more headlines and feign knowledge.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-20 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk what part of what I’ve said made you think I care. Fuck all of you bitchy self-righteous dopes. Go read some more headlines and feign knowledge.
    Here you are, posting/replying to people. If you didn't care, you would be doing something more worth your time.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZ

Why? Because you don't like truth? or Are you racist and a conspiracy theorist like Black Pigeon Speaks? Watch Fox News a lot and listen to Rush Limbaugh in the car?
    lol, responses like that is why. You’re conditioned.

Except we aren't reading just the headlines, and we OBVIOUSLY know more than you do. If you don't care, why are you posting? You obviously do care.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Here you are, posting/replying to people. If you didn't care, you would be doing something more worth your time.
    blablablabla

lol, responses like that is why. You’re conditioned.
    Conditioned? LOL, says the guy that claims he doesn't care, while posting like he does care.

Except we aren't reading just the headlines, and we OBVIOUSLY know more than you do. If you don't care, why are you posting? You obviously do care.
    Because you shitheads are a plague. Stay on Twitter and Reddit where you belong.

M

Because you shitheads are a plague. Stay on Twitter and Reddit where you belong.
    LOL Sorry, I don't go to Twitter and Reddit. But the only plague going on right now, is Trump's plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of shitposting from your high horse, why not show your work, and tell us why you think he is wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    blablablabla
    Awwww how cute.

LOL Sorry, I don't go to Twitter and Reddit. But the only plague going on right now, is Trump's plague.
    You literally have a reddit link in your sig lol.
    And prepare for 4 more years of it.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2020-04-20 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Instead of shitposting from your high horse, why not show your work, and tell us why you think he is wrong?
    He can't because he doesn't care, OBVIOUSLY.

- - - Updated - - -

Well prepare for 4 more years of it.
    You guys have been saying this since his election, though since his election he has lost literally hundreds of seats, even one where a staunchly conservative Supreme Court thought they could keep that seat because of forcing an election in Wisconsin during a lockdown, and ended up losing that seat by over 75,000 votes, fucking himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    can we like, not have this turn into a flame war?

and my county now has a mask is mandatory order, although they took the teeth out with no fines for not having one. Stores can refuse service and often do.