Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My prediction: N’Zoth is blasted by the Reorigination Kamehameha. It survives, albeit weakened, and Wrathion deals the final blow with Xal’atath. Then some hammy catchphrase and it’s over.
    Whatever...

The laser beam fails, Wrathion stabs him with the empty knaifu, N'zoth goes "Argh, impossible" and then expires. It's a minute long, it's not like there's much room.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

So shouldn't it be out by now? I mean the raid drops today?

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Wasn’t the cinematic already leaked months ago?
    Cutscene, not cinematic.

How low you must tread to make a click baity thread like that, just to "reserve the right" to be the creator of a discussion that will start once the cinematic is released?

I'm reporting this thread hoping mods have at least a little will to uphold the forum rules.

Edit: Oh wait, a mod already commented in this thread, not seeing anything wrong in it. So are this kind of threads endorsed now, can we break whatever rules we want or are mods just picky about which rules they uphold and which not?
    Last edited by TickTickTick; 2020-01-21 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When cinematic will be available?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    When cinematic will be available?
    When N'zoth is killed.

Formerly known as Arafal

The world is a prison. N'zoth's prison.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it just like a minute long?

I very much doubt it's anything more than N'zoth blowing up and Ny'alotha ceasing to exist.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The laser beam fails, Wrathion stabs him with the empty knaifu, N'zoth goes "Argh, impossible" and then expires. It's a minute long, it's not like there's much room.
    Ye it has to be this... if not just leave the dagger out, cus they seem to forgot about it.
    So
    Beam! Screamin of Nzoth, alliance and horde: we have to work together, characters nod. Black screen. The end bfa

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ye it has to be this... if not just leave the dagger out, cus they seem to forgot about it.
    Story wise Blizz's only concern with the dagger may have been Xal and once it was free that might be all they intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The world is a prison. N'zoth's prison.
    na,im pretty sure that thing she said refers to the state of the universe and the life/death cycle,we are in a prison to this ''system'' that she and the jailor are breaking for some reason

Last I heard, Wrathion gets the dagger, after it is given by Azshara. As he's hanging on to it, I expect a big move from him, using it. Probably something that'll affect the story further down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    na,im pretty sure that thing she said refers to the state of the universe and the life/death cycle,we are in a prison to this ''system'' that she and the jailor are breaking for some reason
    Wow she's so cool. She's literally like Khaleesi from GoT. Such a queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Hmm... no I doubt it, since she hasn't been a good guy in the last 20 or so years of story development.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

lets hope they share the same fate

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Wasn’t the cinematic already leaked months ago?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6uo-7jc2s

Alright Irion just stabbed N'zoth with Xal'atath in a new cinematic!
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Ye, but you know, N'zoth can be takin over the world.

And yeah, chances for we not killing N'zoth is low. But still got some hope. We'll see

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    My prediction: N’Zoth is blasted by the Reorigination Kamehameha. It survives, albeit weakened, and Wrathion deals the final blow with Xal’atath. Then some hammy catchphrase and it’s over.
    That sounds totally garbage and utterly disappointing.

I believe it.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably unironically what some fans think, yeah.