Poll: Were you disappointed with the cinematic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It's absurd how brutally half-assed this patch is. It makes the infamous WoD's finale looks almost decent in comparison. Yes, we have finally reached such lows.
    Sometimes I wonder if Blizzard is just probing players, to see how low they can go and still get money.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Heart of the Azeroth is the thing firing the beam, not really your character. The beam itself is a combination of Arcane and Spirit energies, which is essentially what Titan essence is comprised of primarily and not Light energies in this case.
    thats even wierder, how a thing composed of spirit can interact with an undead? at best i should corrupt it with decay energies, but then i doubt that magni will be happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    thats even wierder, how a thing composed of spirit can interact with an undead? at best i should corrupt it with decay energies, but then i doubt that magni will be happy
    Compared to the energies present in a Titanic World-Soul, your character's Decay energies would be as nothing. If you were the conduit as opposed to the Heart of Azeroth it would probably just turn you to dust and pieces of inorganic material - undead or not.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead