Vexiona - weird encounter behavior

So i've been progressing on this boss with my guild on heroic.
    It's pretty straight forward and seems easy enough, but we seem to be encountering some very weird behavior in the last phase;

- once we hit the last phase the entire raid gets very weird laggs. And i don't mean FPS lags. Literally the whole encounter gets a 1 minute delay on any actions. This doesn't only affect us thou; the boss seems to "be lagging" as well (if that wasn't the case she'd just kill us by the time we get the next action)

- the fear mechanic seems bugged as well. Some people get feared when standing together, with others not getting feared.
    For instance: i stand alone with another raid-member; i get feared and he doesn't

Has anybody else been experiencing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    It's pretty straight forward and seems easy enough, but we seem to be encountering some very weird behavior in the last phase;

- once we hit the last phase the entire raid gets very weird laggs. And i don't mean FPS lags. Literally the whole encounter gets a 1 minute delay on any actions. This doesn't only affect us thou; the boss seems to "be lagging" as well (if that wasn't the case she'd just kill us by the time we get the next action)

- the fear mechanic seems bugged as well. Some people get feared when standing together, with others not getting feared.
    For instance: i stand alone with another raid-member; i get feared and he doesn't

It's not weird behavior, Blizzard is having data leaks in the raid, it happens on Vexiona, it happens on Hivemind trash, it happens on Carapace. Blizzard, not so shockingly, released another raid that has huge data leaks. Who knows when it'll be fixed. Don't expect it this week though, they're too busy buffing Mythic encounters while top guilds are trying to kill bosses, aka Ra-den.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2020-01-29 at 06:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Pretty sure this extends to the entire instance, as I also have had consistent lag with Maut even, and Shad'har was pretty bad tonight too.
    It's extremely noticeable if you're playing a dot based class honestly.

Although it's really only bad on Tuesdays, and kinda tampers out as the week goes on.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post

have you put in a bug report