Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Runners beware! (Caltrops in Australia)

What in the hells is wrong with people?

Police in Australia are urging the public to stay alert after a runner found homemade spikes methodically hidden on a popular running trail Monday.
    The man was on Alexanders Trail in Lake Macquarie, a city in New South Wales, when he noticed a pile of leaves in the middle of the track.

He found wine corks with nails protruding from them, police said in a statement posted to Facebook. They resembled caltrops, illegal weapons that have at least two sharp points sticking out of a base.He continued along the trail and found another pile of leaves with more spikes hidden. Further along, he found another.

Police are investigating.
    Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/25/w...rnd/index.html

Having recently lost four toes and had my foot skinned down to the bones because I stepped on something, this one sets me off.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why we need a program to ship certain people to the sun.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Is the sun really deadlier than Australia though?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending them into Jupiter would be just as effective and would only require about half as much energy.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Sending them into Jupiter would be just as effective and would only require about half as much energy.
    If that's all your worried about then they only need enough energy to just get to the point when you will burn up during reentry.

7+ Year Old Account
    230 years ago someone had the same idea, but instead of the sun it was Australia xP

This is why I’m sometimes okay with eye for an eye punishment. Make the fucker that planted those run over them barefoot. See how he likes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something's terribly wrong in Australia, reminds me of a story of Australian old lady who was putting needles in strawberries in food store

We already made Australia. Do we really want to make Ultra Australia?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    We already made Australia. Do we really want to make Ultra Australia?
    We need a space Australia.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

We've had people put up lines (fishing line, fishing net line, very thin chains, barbed wire) across much used roads and snowmobile trails here in Sweden.

What's wrong with people? In short: Everything. Think of the vilest, cruelest thing, and I bet a human did it to another human at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post
    What in the hells is wrong with people?

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/25/w...rnd/index.html

Having recently lost four toes and had my foot skinned down to the bones because I stepped on something, this one sets me off.
    What the fuck did you step on?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What the fuck did you step on?
    Seconded, your story is more interesting than the caltrop. Wtf takes 4 toes but leaves the rest of the foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Seconded, your story is more interesting than the caltrop. Wtf takes 4 toes but leaves the rest of the foot?
    Considering it was 4 toes and skinned down to the bone, sounds like something that tore the part underneath the foot and when it came to the toes they got ripped of or severely broken to the point of amputation.

Still curious what exactly would cause such.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post

While the news are truly fucked up.... I'm more interested in what that "something" was that caused you to lose FOUR toes?! A bear trap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, people can so disgusting at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    We need a space Australia.
    Lol, that was exactly what I was thinking too! Was about to make that comment as well, but decided against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean then we might aswell just send em to the moon, if ya wanna save energy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Or just drown them? Seems like less waste.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Not to mention it would be too cruel for our women, if we sent our fucked up maniacs to Jupiter.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Venus. Even less. That's also a great place to ship climate change deniers.