how do I get my wow acc. suspended?(since blizz refused to)

Serious question. No trolling.

The game, in it current form, provides me no pleasure whatsoever, yet the force of habbit (which grew to an addiction) just draw me back to the game - spending hours I just don't have...

I cacelled my subscription - only to resub as soon as it expired. I've uninstalled - only to re-install a few days later. I've asked my wife to change my password without telling me, but it's useless because I could reset it at will if I want to.

I asked blizz GM to susspend my account for a few months, explaining my situation and stressing how important it is for me to stop playing during this time.

All he could tell me is that they don't ban or suspend accounts on requests, and all he could offer is parental control (even after I explained to him that I AM the parent...)

Since asking nicely doesn't help...what could I do in order to suspend my account for 2 or more months (without causing a perma-ban)?

Buying gold from unofficial website? A boost? Do some fish-botting (not even sure how botting even work), share me account (or at least say that I did)?

I could realy use some help to get my accound suspended, because as much as I hate the game and realy can't afford the time to play it - I just can't stop and keep escaping to it when I need to do other, more important RL stuff.

Plz help.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the place to get tips for breaking Blizzard's terms of service.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |