Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heelvsbabyface must be earning bank now

Look at how much he can whine and complain about now. Where would we all be if not for his accurate, well researched news and white board? He is truly an oracle in a sea of garbage. He is like the only person whom I can agree with. I love that every video he uploads is that he complains so I can relate to someone who is as sad and as angry as I am inside.

Just kidding. What a manchild. I cant for the life of me understand how someone can dedicate their entire life to being angry. I pray for his wife, she must be ashamed to be married to such a fucking loser

Who even watches him?
    An'u belore delen'na

Imagine being so triggered by a talking head you start threads about them.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Look at how much he can whine and complain about now. Where would we all be if not for his accurate, well researched news and white board? He is truly an oracle in a sea of garbage. He is like the only person whom I can agree with. I love that every video he uploads is that he complains so I can relate to someone who is as sad and as angry as I am inside.

Just kidding. What a manchild. I cant for the life of me understand how someone can dedicate their entire life to being angry. I pray for his wife, she must be ashamed to be married to such a fucking loser

Who even watches him?
    So you think his videos don't have any value but a thread complaining about them has?

I watch Heels, His reviews for batwoman are Hillarious.
    Last edited by SkagenRora; 2020-02-04 at 04:06 PM.

Whats up with people being so triggered by this guy as of late?

Congratz on giving him free advertisement. Real great idea there.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a wife? I thought he lived in a friend's attic after presumably being kicked out from home.

I am shamefully a subscriber of his still. I don't really know why. It's like I have the need to basically watch and silently condemn him at times. So much silliness coming out of that mouth.
    Last edited by Wries; 2020-02-04 at 04:04 PM.

I agree he is unnecesarily negative. But well... thats what people like, that is why he is doing it. Overblowing stuff to the extrem.

Watch Bellular. He at least has no bias in either direction and just tells you what is face.

Wan't to see the completly other drirection? Go to Taliesin.

I have no idea who that guy is or what he does, but it sounds entertaining! Thanks for the suggestion

He actually made a bunch of positive videos about FFXIV shadowbringers, it was weird to hear positive things out of that guy

10+ Year Old Account
    So, pretty sure that attack threads aren't rules compliant

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

I had a good laugh at some of his vids.
    Obviously all he does is bash everything he can, but I don't think he claims otherwise either.
    At least blizz is being a good sport and supports his bashing at every chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    He has a wife? I thought he lived in a friend's attic after presumably being kicked out from home.

I am shamefully a subscriber of his still. I don't really know why. It's like I have the need to basically watch and silently condemn him at times. So much silliness coming out of that mouth.
    Lol I thought he lived with his "mum".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol I thought he lived with his "mum".
    considering his views on women he probably keeps her chained up in the kitchen somewhere.

You know that making these threads you are giving him free advertisement?

I do not care that much about his personal life but he is single afaik. If i am wrong... why do you care that much about that?

Who even watches him?
    I watch most of his vids.
    Do not care about recent 'put there name of random new series from tv' ones tho.

I used to watch his stuff, but at some point I simply stopped. Now that youtube has recommended him to me for a while, I see he has turned almost into a lunatic. His videos arent even funny anymore. He just finds something he can complain about and then complains about it. He doesnt even do it well.

3+ Year Old Account
    I watched one of his videos and found him insufferable after 15 seconds and never watched him again.

You guys seriously need to leave the house every now and then. Your woke nature of listening blindly to twitter and reddit is showing in full strength.

Youtube doesn't pay shit, especially not at his levels. Besides, why do you care so much about him?

Just kidding. What a manchild. I cant for the life of me understand how someone can dedicate their entire life to being angry.
    Ever looked at a mirror?

You just gave him views. I am going to see who he is now...