Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Or in the case of the Saints, everyone on their roster that saves them money by cutting.
    Don't be so sure on that, there is a lot of kicking the can into future years they can do to restructure contracts if they wanted. I do think they should take their salary cap poison pill at some point and just clear up a ton of space, but they don't operate that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Ah now I hope this challenge includes Green Bay having more people run onto the field thinking the play was over. Of course we all know that won't happen.
    It clearly hit the line, so the play WAS over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's about to be 21-10 now and this game's over.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    It clearly hit the line, so the play WAS over.
    And if it didn't hit that line and those players ran onto the field it wouldn't have been called anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yep I've seen this story every season for the last 10 years. Defense has a total collapse in the playoffs. Bucs are gonna win this 42-31.
    Could be closer if they can kill time with long drives and keep Brady off the field, same strat as 2007 season.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Could be closer if they can kill time with long drives and keep Brady off the field, same strat as 2007 season.
    I mean the big thing is the defense needs to stop coughing up TDs every drive. And I have 0 faith right now they can do it.

I mean the big thing is the defense needs to stop coughing up TDs every drive. And I have 0 faith right now they can do it.
    You mean giving up a 1st down on 3rd and long on a screen, randomly jumping before the ball is even close to being there, and doing whatever the Packers DB did on the arm punt to Godwin isn't good defense?

10+ Year Old Account
    And now an interception at the end of the half. Yep shades of Week 6 here.

Everyone get ready for two weeks of "Tom Brady is the first QB to play a Super Bowl in his home stadium."

This game is not what I expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    That was painful cause you saw it coming a mile away. Can’t go mid, force sides and play prevent and they just weren’t prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers defense collapsing in a big spot. No surprise. I've given up trying to figure out if it's coaching or drafting, it's probably both.

Offensively this is the exact scenario I was afraid of. Buccs may not have an all-star pass rusher like the Rams but they have a D-Line that can all run stuff or pass rush, and it's overwhelming the Packers O-Line, forcing Rodgers into hasty throws and mistakes that a great secondary eventually turns into turnovers.

Everyone get ready for two weeks of "Tom Brady is the first QB to play a Super Bowl in his home stadium."
    Ugh...yeah. Ugh will be the worst Superbowl of all time too I bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Ugh...yeah. Ugh will be the worst Superbowl of all time too I bet.
    Chiefs Repeat or Brady Gets His 7th.

The loser, America.

Sigh I feel like Brady is going to get his 7th ring.

Grabbed Bucs +3 before kickoff. Still a long way to go but feeling confident. You just don’t bet against Brady in the playoffs.

....and they just fumbled the ball and Tampa shoulda have it in the redzone. This defense is playing nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, this is slaughter. I was expecting a bit more from GB but Brady shows why he is the GOAT, and he doesn't even need Gronk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

And 2 weeks of everyone talking about how Brady is why they got there and not their defense that keeps shutting down or disrupting good offenses so Brady is in good position to score.

I would enjoy the scenario of Bucs v. Bills only for the tragic comedy of the Bills getting close and failing in another Superbowl and Brady winning with another team immediately to the dismay of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    And 2 weeks of everyone talking about how Brady is why they got there and not their defense that keeps shutting down or disrupting good offenses so Brady is in good position to score.
    Didn't you know, Brady plays defense and controls every person on the field on both teams. He is perfect and everything every player does is the result of him. The media told me so.

Maybe Rodgers have a chance now, they figured out Buccs D.