10+ Year Old Account
    Titans had more tests come back positive overnight. The Steelers/Titans game is postponed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they'll move byes around, but i wonder when they'll start assigning forfeits instead of delays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right, the super bowl date is flexible. The entire playoffs could be pushed back if there are enough teams with makeup games needed.

Injury on the 4th play of the game. The shit bowl is starting out just how everyone expected....

I was hoping Gore would run for 200 yards like some random RB did last time Denver played at the Jets, guess it might be Darnold that does it instead.
    Last edited by Grube; 2020-10-02 at 12:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rypien has had some solid throws.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Looks like they'll move byes around, but i wonder when they'll start assigning forfeits instead of delays.
    Should just count them as injuries and they have to fill the spots with practice players. We don't get to delay games when there are 11 on IR and can't play.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the Jets lost to a 3rd string QB after being ahead in the 4th quarter and getting 2 takeaways in a row.

I know the official word was Gase wasn't coaching for his job, but I think this should resolve any remaining questions about if he should be on the sideline next week.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Rypien has had some solid throws.
    He also actually did pre-snap reads too. Driskel would have been sacked a bunch instead of 0. 2 of his picks were dumb though, been a while since I have watched a pick on a throw away.

You could tell he doesnt have an NFL arm though. He gets rid if the ball quick so that helps a little. He might be decent a real offense and not Pat Shurmur's garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cam Newton has been placed on the covid list. Bracing for more positives in New England then. Going to guess our game against the Chiefs might be postponed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being two weeks off from my original theory of when things would go to hell wasn't too off. It could be ugly if more patriots have it tomorrow and the game is played. Titans are still popping positives every day this week so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think I said week 6 so feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    This season feels surreal to me. I'm still in disbelief it's happening. Is it another sequestered dome situation or is it going get postponed by week 6?
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2020-10-03 at 03:29 PM.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Who is ready for a game with Brett Rypien and Jarrett Stidham as the QBs week 5? Or even better, Brian Hoyer and Blake Bortles!

Really though, I am surprised it took this long. I'll also be surprised if they do anything but move games with teams that had positive tests.

I wonder if they push one of the 1 EST games to the 4:15 window otherwise there is only 2 games in the afternoon which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I wonder if they push one of the 1 EST games to the 4:15 window otherwise there is only 2 games in the afternoon which sucks.
    Colts/Bears got moved. Not sure that is better than 2 games though...

Irony of this is that the Chiefs practice squad QB who was playing the role of Cam Newton in prep for the game also got Covid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee it's almost like no bubble doesn't work with 53 man rosters. Three teams now with positive players this week, and I suspect that number is going to go up exponentially over the next few weeks.

There's gonna be a pause to the season, absolutely calling it now, sometime this month.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Irony of this is that the Chiefs practice squad QB who was playing the role of Cam Newton in prep for the game also got Covid.
    This is amazing.

How does ONE person on a team get it?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the 2 weeks before the sb this year will be for both teams getting over covid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a tweet about how a CB from Atl got it and nobody cared last week because it wasn't Cam Newton/the patriots. True, however after what happened in Tennessee I think the NFL knows its now on a razors edge from having to postpone the season.

I don't know how the Patriots and Chiefs don't have more positive tests in the coming days. It'd be amazing if the starting QB has somehow not managed to infect others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Saw a tweet about how a CB from Atl got it and nobody cared last week because it wasn't Cam Newton/the patriots. True, however after what happened in Tennessee I think the NFL knows its now on a razors edge from having to postpone the season.
    Yeah I think it's less "People care because it's Cam" it's more we saw the mess Tennessee caused and nobody, fans or the NFL, wants that to happen again. Because if it does, the season's probably toast.