Dutch football coach in the US fired because of rapping the n word

Next level racism here. Today a dutch football coach was benched by cincinatti for rapping "drop it like its hot" by 50 cent, including a phrase that contained the N word.

Despite the trainer Ron Jans is known to be a welldoer and has spoken out against racism on several occasions.

Apparantly a shitty player of colour was benched due to continuous underachieving and instead of improving himself, lashed out by playing the racism card because of singing the rap song.

American sponsers immediately got a stroke and acted accordingly, despite the above story.

So we are currently at the point where white people (this woulndt be problem if he was of colour) cant sing certain songs anymore without getting fired for it. Correctly me if im wrong but thats racism. That said, should all songs that have the N word in it be banned from every hitchart globally if tou can get fired of possibly fined for singing them?

Thoughts?

So you are mad that a person of colour felt it was inappropriate for their coach to be rapping and using the n word ..... you’re outraged by that?

I'm sure there are more agreeable sites than MMO-C for people buying into the "white people are oppressed!!"-narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you are mad that a person of colour felt it was inappropriate for their coach to be rapping and using the n word ..... you’re outraged by that?
    No im baffled that singing a song can now make you a racist despite of context for the sole sake of being white. And people getting their way with playing the racism card out of spite, harming an innocent man and his family.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I'm sure there are more agreeable sites than MMO-C for people buying into the "white people are oppressed!!"-narrative.
    No such thing. This is blatant racism though. You ok with racism?
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2020-02-18 at 11:39 PM.

The context seems like it should have been fine. Really need to stop these knee-jerk reactions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a "You walked into the wrong echo-chamber, kid"

I'm not so sure, MMO-C is pretty agreeable with that narrative.

Well, maybe if you don't want to be accused of racism you shouldn't say racial slurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    No im baffled that singing a song can now make you a racist despite of context for the sole sake of being white. And people getting their way with playing the racism card out of spite, harming an innocent man and his family.

- - - Updated - - -

No such thing. This is blatant racism though. You ok with racism?
    Uh huh did they call him racist or did he just do a dumb thing and you're the one actually blowing it up and making up shit.

Where is the fuck source?

Race topics are forbidden as outlined in the rules. Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions