CPU cooler won't fit properly despite matching socket

So, i have a Intel i5 6400 2,7 ghz, which has a 1151 socket, and i bought a be quiet! pure rock slim cpu cooler with a 92mm fan, which is supposed to fit on the sockets 1150, 1151, 1155, and 1156. So i have a match. But the damn thing just won't fit. It got those Intel push pin things, but if i place the heatsink evenly on the CPU, it doesn't sit properly and wiggles around, none of the pins are in as deep as they should be. If i really push one in as deep as they should be, and fasten it, the other 3 pins basically hang in the air and the entire thing no longer properly touches the CPU. I fastened 2 of them diagonally across, which required a lot of pressure, and the entire fucking main board just bent in the middle, so i loosened them again. I have no idea why this thing won't sit properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you get a picture of the board and socket? And separately, a picture of the cooler and pins close up?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Yeah, Pure Rock Slim has that issue, despite being the usual easy way to fasten it, it was a pain in the ass the first time cause i was afraid of damaging anything, till i said fuck it, and pushed the other 5 times, not so much, basically its scary, but it requires a bit more pressure till it clicks, and kinda both sides at the same time so it wont hang.

Unless you have other issues and you havent noticed it bumps somewhere.

Remove the motherboard from the case and do it on the outside so you can see properly and to make sure you havent pushed the nails down already and the white nail isnt already spread.

Yeah, Pure Rock Slim has that issue, despite being the usual easy way to fasten it