Alliance vs Horde M+

I am on the brink of transferring to horde because i feel like there just isnt enough good players above 3k to push with.

Anyone have experience transfering from alliance to horde high rio can tell me if it will be worth it?

Currently being stopped by the £50 pricetag, for weeks ive been banging my head against a wall seeing trash player after trash player rip keys and waste my time is the grass greener on the other side? I am REALLY not enjoying playing with these 3k casuals who dont even know the full extent of there own spellbook.

The worst thing i can think of is if i move to horde and its the same. is the standard higher on horde?

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I am on the brink of transferring to horde because i feel like there just isnt enough good players above 3k to push with.

Anyone have experience transfering from alliance to horde high rio can tell me if it will be worth it?

Currently being stopped by the £50 pricetag, for weeks ive been banging my head against a wall seeing trash player after trash player rip keys and waste my time is the grass greener on the other side? I am REALLY not enjoying playing with these 3k casuals who dont even know the full extent of there own spellbook.

The worst thing i can think of is if i move to horde and its the same. is the standard higher on horde?
    check the leaderboards,you seeing an overwelming number of horde?than yeah,its proly worth moving,but i sugest you find a group of decent people and sticking with them,if all you do is pug ofc you will run in to issues

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    check the leaderboards,you seeing an overwelming number of horde?than yeah,its proly worth moving,but i sugest you find a group of decent people and sticking with them,if all you do is pug ofc you will run in to issues
    I have been trying to do that and actually met some very good dps that i play with often, our problem is nearly always tanks, there is such a low number of high quality tanks on alliance if i have to pug a tank its always them that rip the key.

recent instances.

3100 tank forgetting to move on 2nd witch waycrest 21
    2950 tank trying to eat 100 stack on tree boss waycrest 19 tyranical
    3k tank just this week pulling non elites into elite pack first pack ml20
    3100 tank this week (grevious) being 100 yards away in workshop 20 first boss, when i move from china to africa to heal him he leap away

i have a theory that all the legit good tanks are already 3600 etc so chances of finding a great tank to play with now are slim, and with the shortage of tanks the remainder is mainly made up of dps who are tired of not getting in parties so rerolled and arent very experienced tanks anyway.

3100 rio is really not very hard to get, thats the problem i think, all you need is effort, so all the bad players that have put in effort actually look like they are good but really they are trash.

I think i need to play with ppl around 3400, but with 3100 score they look down on me as trash so i can never get in there keys.

Other option is quit the game.

I have been trying to do that and actually met some very good dps that i play with often, our problem is nearly always tanks, there is such a low number of high quality tanks on alliance if i have to pug a tank its always them that rip the key.

recent instances.

3100 tank this week (grevious) being 100 yards away in workshop 20 first boss, when i move from china to africa to heal him he leap away

i have a theory that all the legit good tanks are already 3600 etc so chances of finding a great tank to play with now are slim, and with the shortage of tanks the remainder is mainly made up of dps who are tired of not getting in parties so rerolled and arent very experienced tanks anyway.

3100 rio is really not very hard to get, thats the problem i think, all you need is effort, so all the bad players that have put in effort actually look like they are good but really they are trash.

I think i need to play with ppl around 3400, but with 3100 score they look down on me as trash so i can never get in there keys.

This post is a shining example of Rio is stupid as fuck and why I don't bother playing with people who think it's a meaningful interpretation of player skill.

You have to play with people to assess their skill. Seem just as many shit players with 0 Rio as I have with 2400 or higher.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

recent instances.

damn,sounds like frustrating times,personaly i dont care about pushing,but there still are good players even in lower keys,few weeks ago pugged a tank for my weekly,didnt expect or care even to time it,just to do it with some guildies,got a random tank in 17 motherload,the tank was awsome,pulled in ways i never even seen and we +2 it