Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They're both right

- - - Updated - - -

Someone crazy fucker files a lawsuit so therefore it must be true? LMAO Holy shit, You're a funny man.
    If you are going to say that both are right you really should explain how.
    Obama we know
    Trump then: is he right about the dem. party trying to create a panic?
    Is trump right about the low risk for avg Americans?

What Trump tweets sounds more like his own paranoia if anything since every other country has taken this virus allot more serious than Trump since it's highly contagious disease with a relatively high dead rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    Are you joking? One is " use common sense, listen to the experts and don't panic guys" and the other is "My opponents are using it to be meanie buttheads to me! It's not a big deal!"

One is an adult response and one is a petulant child getting mad his brother is telling on him after he kicked him hard
    You don't think the media is drumming up hysteria over all this? Interesting.

Maybe you're just easy to panic.

The media has been all "Stay calm and wash your hands", but people like you translated it into "Hoard dry food and toilet paper."
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Not really. Everything I've seen has been pretty much what Obama said "stay inside wash your hands and maybe don't go into a big crowd especially if you're old or have certain issues"

See the problem in this discussion is Trump's actions. He didn't tell us if he got tested if it's "not a big deal" why didn't he do it and say so ASAP? Basically ignoring it for 2 weeks then suddenly being all DO THESE THINGS doesn't help.

We see what's happening in Italy, China etc. Hell in Pa last Thursday we had 1 county shut down as a preemptive measure now it's like 5 iirc. If it's "not a big deal' why is this happening?

Why is the admission scrambling to contain this? None of this is the media hyping these are all things we are seeing and at least some of the panic is on trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Maybe you're just easy to panic.

The media has been all "Stay calm and wash your hands", but people like you translated it into "Hoard dry food and toilet paper."
    I'm not the one hoarding things

7+ Year Old Account
    You don’t think this is anything to worry about? Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

They're both right

- - - Updated - - -

Someone crazy fucker files a lawsuit so therefore it must be true? LMAO Holy shit, You're a funny man.
    Says The one I’ve who still thinks Hillary is criminal because of some lawsuit that some crazy fuckers filed..

Jesus you’re a pathetic hypocrite, and it gets tiring to watch this over and over.

- - - Updated - - -

So it’s not the media, it’s the populace. Thanks for proving yourself wrong on a single page, hypocrite.

Trump was asked in today's briefing what his coronavirus test was like. He was even more vague about it than he was when asked about his favorite Bible verse. I think it's pretty safe to say he was never tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Candiman View Post
    Fucking thank you! I was looking for this exact story to tell off a certain savage doctor and I couldn't find it. Now I know I was right.

- - - Updated - - -

They're both right
    What part of Trump's was right?

- - - Updated - - -

All the while Trump called it a hoax, postponed testing, didn't take testing kits, and told people to go to work while sick. That's literally how you drum up hysteria, by trying to hide it.

- - - Updated - - -

And the media is?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Is this the same physician who said he could live to be 200 or the one who said he was 1lb shy of being overweight?
    No, apparently it's not Ronny Jackson. He tried to get a sweet job from Trump after publicly lying about his medical tests, but had to pull out in shame after scrutiny revealed he's notorious for:

Drinking on the job
    Overprescribing medication (they called him "the Candyman")
    Toxic workplace culture (eg pressuring his employees to also hand out medication)
    Unprofessional conduct (according to a watchdog report)
    Also he misspelled his own name on the medical report, don't know what that's about

I looked up what he's doing these days. Running for a seat in Texas as a Republican. Because of course lol.

Also it isn't Harold Bornstein because he's not Trump's doctor anymore... unless Trumps goons raided his office again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    People with Phd's next to their names, who have studied this all their lives (pandemics), are saying we need to overreact - NEED to. The media has been remarkably informative, calling out good issues and bad, pointing out all of Trump's specific Coronavirus lies (even Fox News), and helping people get the right information they need.