WeakAuras group showing out of combat

I've built a WeakAuras group with a backdrop color to help my eyes distinguish it from the madness going on all the time on the screen. It's set to load "In Combat"; once I'm out of combat, however, the group container is still shown.

I've gone through the options but haven't found a way to disable this...is there a way?
    Last edited by Majestian; 2014-01-14 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Too quick on the draw...

Works for me... are you sure you have In Combat checked for the group itself and not just its components?

Quote Originally Posted by pnutbutter View Post
    Works for me... are you sure you have In Combat checked for the group itself and not just its components?
    Yep, the group and all the components are all set to In Combat.

Still trying to figure this out, no luck yet.

It reminds me of:

Is it likely something to do with the custom trigger and untrigger?

Perhaps you can share the string so it can be debugged easier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the in combat text green or red? It has multiple states; unchecked= show always, checked while red= show in combat, checked while green= show not in combat.
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Is the in combat text green or red? It has multiple states; unchecked= show always, checked while red= show in combat, checked while green= show not in combat.
    Honestly, that is the MOST counter-intuitive thing they could have done. Red should ALWAYS signify OFF when condition is present. Green should ALWAYS signify ON when condition is present. It just is common sense.

It's better to say someone is lying rather than saying "well, he didn't not tell a falsehood".

The text changes to "Not In Combat" as well as switching color.

edit: And the colors are the other way around. In Combat is green, Not In Combat is red.
    Last edited by quthar; 2020-03-30 at 10:37 PM.