Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    That's why I would like them to try putting the seasonal affix as the +2 affix. That way everybody gets to experience it and you don't have to relearn all of the routes when you get above a 9.
    100% Agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Ultimately however, I would love to see better mechanic designs in M+. As a Healer, I'm getting sick and tired of most affixes and mechanics simply boiling down to "Heal moar!".
    What sort of affix can you think of that makes a dungeon harder to clear but not in a way that results in healers needing to work harder in general (grievous, fortified) or when people do mess up mechanics (quaking, volcanic).
    Last edited by Fayolynn; 2020-04-20 at 02:03 PM.

You do still get rewarded you just don’t get the extra loot had you timed it. I honestly think there needs to be even more incentive to timing the key like a guaranteed corrupted item for the group.

When M+ was first introduced I was put off by the timer. There is a part of me that likes to enjoy the dungeon crawl, take in a bit of the ambience like in the Vanilla/TBC days.

With that said the best part about the timer is that people respect your time. No one takes random afks for stuff that probably could have waited 10 minutes.