Is there any way to obtain this set now?

Is there any way to obtain this set now or am I out of luck because I didn't get it at the launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Is there any way to obtain this set now or am I out of luck because I didn't get it at the launch?
    I can't speak Korean so I have no idea what set it is, but there should be a note on the individual item pieces' tooltip that states that the item is no longer available in-game if that is the case. If so, then yeah, you're Shit-out-of-Luck unless it's BoE and you find it on the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    I can't speak Korean so I have no idea what set it is, but there should be a note on the individual item pieces' tooltip that states that the item is no longer available in-game if that is the case. If so, then yeah, you're Shit-out-of-Luck unless it's BoE and you find it on the auction house.
    It doesn't state it's no longer available in-game. It's the plate PvP set from season 1 in BFA.

Usually you can buy old pvp sets with Marks of Honor in prepatch or later in the next expansion like this one from WoD:

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=87774/st...t#sells:0-18-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Usually you can buy old pvp sets with Marks of Honor in prepatch or later in the next expansion like this one from WoD:

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=87774/st...t#sells:0-18-2
    I can't find any vendor that sells it.

It doesn't state it's no longer available in-game. It's the plate PvP set from season 1 in BFA.
    I went ahead and googled "white alliance plate armor" and it seems to be the tier 2 Alliance armor from Warfronts. You can get pieces from that appearance by killing rares and world bosses from the Arathi warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    I went ahead and googled "white alliance plate armor" and it seems to be the tier 2 Alliance armor from Warfronts. You can get pieces from that appearance by killing rares and world bosses from the Arathi warfront.
    The warfront armor is another color.

I can't remember if it's this specific set or not, but I know that one of the now unobtainable warfront sets is becoming obtainable through the new starting zone with shadowlands.

I can't find any vendor that sells it.
    It will be added (most likely) in prepatch or shadowlands:

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item...ts-plate-armor

You cant buy it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    It will be added (most likely) in prepatch or shadowlands:

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item...ts-plate-armor

You cant buy it yet.
    Oh, well. That sucks.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    that's the gladiator set yeah? so people got that by doing the weekly conquest cap in game I believe. was removed at the end of season 1. Ion said that he has finally found the PvP vendors again after a long search so they might sell the set in Shadowlands? unsure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    I can't remember if it's this specific set or not, but I know that one of the now unobtainable warfront sets is becoming obtainable through the new starting zone with shadowlands.
    if you look at the xmog sets tab there is a set for Season 1 & Arathi, Season 2 & Darkshore and Season 4. apparently Season 3 doesn't deserve a spot, yet the achievement still remains for collecting the set