Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Man, PVP is about skill and not gear rng, that would be nice to have again.

Right now, top-rated players don't wear a SINGLE item earned through PVP. It's so damn sad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    I think the only thing we heard about tier sets is that they are likely not to be any in the first tier, but that it was quite possible beyond the first tier.
    In most expacs the first raid hasent had teir gear in it. (Actually maybe less then most, might just be some)
    so i could see no teir gear in the first raid, but it comes in the second raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It's a step in the right direction adding back conquest vendors, but tbh they have completely lost my trust and faith when it comes to reward systems and I doubt they are suddenly ready to revert back to vendor-based PvP progression. There are so many ways they could sneak in RNG, multi-month timesinks, alt-prohibiting/punishing systems and just flat-out keep the connection between PvE and PvP reward systems alive. Just look at BfA where they had the audacity to use the word "conquest" to describe the system they added after pressure from the community, peddling it as a solution to an obvious problem without any intention of actually solving it.

Finally. Plenty of time to get this out by Oct/November now.

So streamers

"There'll be no major class updates."

"The Alpha will contain major class updates."

At least they realised that they were massively wrong about the first beliefs. This is a good thing that they actually change opinions now instead of just powering through their emotional Sunk Cost as they did in BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    So streamers
    Yeah basically, they always get access earlier then us plebs.

The note about changes to classes being in the alpha is enough reason for me to look forward to the expansion now. It was usually my favorite thing, to go through the changes and see what I'm gonna enjoy this time(of course, then there was BfA...).

PvP vendors r back. Already a better expansion than bfa.

And let spoiler season begin! I expect all you Youtubers that I criticize all year long about your pointless channels to have videos up on the double so I can see what will be coming out come final release! Except I may be too lazy to even watch the videos, and will just wait for the talking heads to throw up threads summarizing the good and bad so I can read while sipping tea.

so cool thaaaaaaanks

PvP vendors, hopefully major class changes, ++++
    can't wait to watch amouranth play shadowlands alpha though

dont fool urself guys,

As our community and fansites dig into the game files that are packaged with the client in the coming days, you’ll also doubtless find bits and pieces of data relating to endgame systems like Soulbinds, Covenant Sanctums, and crafted legendary items. Much of those features remain a work-in-progress and, especially in an alpha setting, the game’s data contains numerous experiments and discarded ideas, so please take what you might find via datamining with a grain of salt. We remain guided by the core philosophies that we articulated at BlizzCon: player agency and empowering choices. We can’t wait to share details of these systems with you as soon as we’re able—one of our main lessons learned from past expansions is the vital importance of carving out a large window in our alpha and beta for feedback and iteration on these endgame systems.
    Doesn't sound too good

one of our main lessons learned from past expansions is the vital importance of carving out a large window in our alpha and beta for feedback and iteration on these endgame systems.

for sure ;DDDDDDDDDDD

Players of all 12 classes will immediately see changes in their Spellbooks, Talents, and in some cases even their resources.
    I do hope they are talking about shadow priests. Maybe SL will finally be the death of rump-up madness that is void form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Man, PVP is about skill and not gear rng, that would be nice to have again.

Right now, top-rated players don't wear a SINGLE item earned through PVP. It's so damn sad.
    So you mean PVP as usual?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Time for BFA 2: Shadowy Boogaloo, bois

Quote Originally Posted by Echeyakee View Post
    I do hope they are talking about shadow priests. Maybe SL will finally be the death of rump-up madness that is void form.
    Don't know why people hate shadow so much, this is my favorite version of shadow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    So streamers
    People say that all the damn time, but there's not enough streamers to make up the populations you see during alphas/betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Don't know why people hate shadow so much, this is my favorite version of shadow.

I like the fantasy and playstyle legion/bfa shadow gives too, but it's usually even more impracticable and hard to balance then before.
    Shadow either goes crazy bonker especially in range cleave or just completely sucks, rare that there is a in between.