Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im trying to imagine a world where pvp is playable without leech.....and there isnt such a world

I understand Netherwalk is reallllllly good for PvE
    And that makes the talent row...i guess...acceptable (at low standards)

I just wanted that talent row to be better, but now is even worse.
    Not at all. You're just being dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Not at all. You're just being dramatic.
    Are you seriously downplaying the "leech" of a demon hunter?

Do you pvp?
    Do you do solo content?
    Do you do Horrific visions?

Any serious demon hunter player knows his leech is INSANELY powerful...may i dare say...overpowered?

Many specs in the game are barely receiving any changes at all despite being in a far worse position than Demon Hunters. I mean christ, what else do Demon Hunters really need? Maybe some talent competitiveness? Apart from that, you'd think the DH community would be relatively happy with excelling in almost every single aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Many specs in the game are barely receiving any changes at all despite being in a far worse position than Demon Hunters. I mean christ, what else do Demon Hunters really need? Maybe some talent competitiveness? Apart from that, you'd think the DH community would be relatively happy with excelling in almost every single aspect of the game.
    I actually agree Demon Hunter needs some nerfing...heck, i even stopped playing DH because it became a FotM class.
    And i hate playing FotM.

Any serious demon hunter player knows his leech is INSANELY powerful...may i dare say...overpowered?
    Yes so it should be nerfed if anything. Not given as baseline.

Wasn't there a quote or something that said the dev's tried to design the dh for only needing one action bar?

So yeah, can't change it up too much i guess, else the add-kids are overwhelmed.

Yes so it should be nerfed if anything. Not given as baseline.
    Blizzard is literally removing baseline stuff we always had...and placing them in the talent tree.
    Talent trees are sacred to me (im a gameplay customization nerd)
    And talent trees right now are Blizzards "cum dumpster"

Yes talent trees are becoming Blizzards bitch

IMO this is simply "funny" and not cool (funny because i will abandon DH, if it was my main i would be crying)

Blizzard is literally removing baseline stuff we always had...and placing them in the talent tree.
    Talent trees are sacred to me (im a gameplay customization nerd)
    And talent trees right now are Blizzards "cum dumpster"

Yes talent trees are becoming Blizzards bitch

IMO this is simply "funny" and not cool (funny because i will abandon DH, if it was my main i would be crying)
    DH is extremely OP. It's only good if more of it's utility is put into talents.

DH is extremely OP. It's only good if more of it's utility is put into talents.
    Talent trees are NOT supposed to be a cum dumpster.
    NOT supposed to be a platform to nerf the class.

It says so on the bible of a gameplay customization nerd

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    I feel like with every shadowlands build DH gets nerfed :\
    Fucking lame
    We realy need Dh to be FotY ?

But does that make it Mandatory? You simply cant play without it?
    Considering DHs are glass cannons- yeah.

They literally just got mortal strike and a 30 second CD CoS as pvp talents along with all the other absurd utility they have so I think they'll still be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Well, synergies between talents and interesting stats would be a beginning. Look for example how Azerite Essences, Azerite Traits, Talents and Stats (main crit and haste) work together for classes like Beast Master or Moonkin.
    You will find no such synergies with DHs, hell our best stat is Versatility, how boring can that be?

Every small interaction or talents or abilities had in the past have been removed after legion.
    Hell, it even looks like we might lose Blade dance from our Rotation and become a 2-Button-Spec when chosing Demon Blades.

This class is broken atm and needs attention. Others might need more, but to completely ignore DH or go live in this state is just insane.

I don't mind some of these changes, but blizzard to be really careful. We don't have the ability to swap to a better tuned DPS spec.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I don't mind some of these changes, but blizzard to be really careful. We don't have the ability to swap to a better tuned DPS spec.
    Being the best tuned spec in the game already isn't enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Poundcake View Post
    When? Not even peak DH in Legion was anywhere near the top. They certainly aren't BfA, and definitely won't be in SL.

Take your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Poundcake View Post
    Hmm, yeah, no.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../24#dataset=95

Mages, Warlocks, Warriors and Hunters would disagree.

Havoc right now is like upper middle of the pack, nowhere near the best.

And that is only because of 8.3 corruptions that benefit from a lot of haste and we are like the kings of haste with 3x furious gaze into demonic.

Guess what's also gone in Shadowlands? Furious Gaze. We're going back to the 1 death sweep and 2-4 annihilations snoozefest demonic in Shadowlands. It's going to suck massive dick.

We are going to be absolute trash (maybe not, but we will definitely lick the floor at the bottom of the pack) on cleave as well. We were only competetive because we could squish 2-3 death sweeps into every demonic window. Now we'll only get one, POSSIBLY 2 at the end of the expansion when the ilvls have reached their peek and we could get only a small portion of current demonic haste.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2020-04-23 at 03:11 PM.

im not sure if im being paranoid...

But our damage must really suck because Blizzard is offering us a "mortal strike" (healing rediction on fel rush) as a pvp talent

Quote Originally Posted by Luler View Post
    When? Not even peak DH in Legion was anywhere near the top. They certainly aren't BfA, and definitely won't be in SL.

Take your meds.
    It's a meme that keeps being repeated by jealous shitters. Probably doing low-midlevel M+ keys and getting outdone by a DH, so they go vent their resentment in the forums.

This is the only game where I see people resenting getting carried. I don't care if I get a BM hunter or fire mage in my group, it just means my key got a lot easier.

It would have been nice to see Fury of the Illdari come back, even if it was under a new name. That, and the Azerite trait Furious Gaze.