Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

No one hand option for fury?!

So everyone else gets to choose against except the class with the berserker fantasy. =/

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    So everyone else gets to choose against except the class with the berserker fantasy. =/
    Ikr I was so hyped when I saw all the weapon choice coming back but noooo fury gotta stay with the two handers

I miss Frost 1 hand. And blood dps... RIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman don't get to choose, Survival don't get to choose between ranged/melee, and Blood/UH don't get to dual wield (believe it or not, some people enjoyed that back when it was possible).

So no, 'everyone else' does not get to choose.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Enhancement will trade you our 1h in exchange for your 2h

At this point it'd be great if you could just transmog the 2h wepaons into 1h weapons.

after reading the dk first, I was so exited to see 1 handed being viable for them and kept reading patiently till warrior. oh boy my disappointment...
    ok, if not a talent, at least let us transmog 2h to 1 hand.

Ah someone else who prefers 1H like me. Goofy.

Yeah Fury Warriors need that option too. Two 2H, I always found it ...stupid?

2hand one hand what differene does it even make really? pick a smaller transmog option, problem solved

i would have sympathized much more if you asked to get rid of dual wielding and wield a single great weapon instead...

anyways TG is fury's 'signature', so it makes sense (unlike the dual wiedling dk which has always felt out of place)

ps: enha would also look better with a 2hander imo, but still frost DKs were the ones that needed the shift the most

Imagine a master of weapons having less options than a DK.

Imagine a warrior, being this much of a cry baby. Ask your class fantasy about that.

If you can dual wield 2*, 2 handers. Why would you ever want to use 2*, 1 handers. Answer is... You fucking wouldn't. Because in no universe would the 1 handers be better. Hence you being the ONLY class that can dual wield 2handers. Yet here you are, still fucking crying.

If you can dual wield 2*, 2 handers. Why would you ever want to use 2*, 1 handers.
    Well 1H is all about maniability and speed certainly.

Of course if the game doesn't account of this, and it's the case currently, we should be free to use two big f***ing trees as two 2H at this point to fight with, for instance as well. Would be realistically stupid but probably awesome for some.

As a side note, dev Ghostcrawler and others devs back then, were responsible for allowing dual 1H back again for warriors, as an option. The reason invoked was that it's all about taste. You choose 1H if it fits you, 2H if it's your thing.

So there's a real reason people would like to use 1Hs, it is one's taste.

Also no dual wield for Surv hunter. Both would have been really made sense, I'm surprised they missed them.

They just need to add an option to transmog 2handers into 1handers for fury. Solves the problem

i want dual wielding for survival, we cant all have what we want
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to dw arms or single 2h fury.

yeah, thats enhancement 2 hand change is amazing!

Ion liked a comment in twitter that was asking for one-handed fury warriors, so either take that as him trolling warriors or it's a tease for a future build.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    They just need to add an option to transmog 2handers into 1handers for fury. Solves the problem
    Unless transmoging it changes attack speed to the same as one handers it doesnt really. Single Minded fury was more a whirling dervish of fast attacks than big slow ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Enhancement will trade you our 1h in exchange for your 2h
    The fun in enhance comes with being able to dual wield. It'S good to have more options, but god, 2h would be too slow for me (enhance anyway)