Arms Warrior Rotation?

Hi peeps,

I'm fairly new to Warrior.. well.. Arms, anyway.

Arms rotation is baffling me a little bit, I can't tell if i'm doing it right or if i'm doing it wrong, based on my dps.. Sometimes i'll pull 40-50k on a boss and sometimes 25-30k.

Traits wise I have 2 crushing assault, 2 gathering storm, 1 test of might and am 448 ilvl..

Talents i'm using the standard, 3/1/2/1/3/1/1.

Now.. rotation wise... every guide I read says use bladestorm inside colossal smash, but test of might says burn rage within colossal smash.. so what exactly do I do?

Currently - I charge and pop lucid dreams, Skullsplitter -> Mortal strike and whirlwind spam until CS is up, then I bladestorm... Then it's the usual, skullsplitter for rage, overpower -> mortal strike, whirlwind to dump. Is this correct?

Get 3 ToM on higest ilvl azerite you can get. It doesn't matter what you do before that.
    And no you never Bladestrom inside CS window when you have ToM traits. Also don't use skullsplitter inside lucid dreams. The charge+ first auto attack will give you 100 rage anyways.

Get test of might x3 ( I mean it works with x1 or x2 but aim for x3 )

The ''on the boss pull list'' is like this :

- Pop Lucid dreams into Charge
    - Use CS
    - Dump as much rage as you can in the CS window while following the prio list ( MS to dump rage, Overpower to buff MS, Whirlwind with Fervor of battle talent/otherwise Slam to dump excess rage )

Due to lucid dreams you don't need Skullsplitter inside a lucid dreams CS window.
    Once your CS window ends then test of might gives a massive Strength buff, as soon as that buff is active use Bladestorm.

After that follow the prio list : Note this prio is list is before the Execute window.

1. Skullsplitter if <60 rage, and you're not about to use Bladestorm
    2. CS/Warbreaker
    3. Overpower to buff MS
    4. Mortal Strike on CD
    5. Bladestorm during Test of Might and <60 rage
    6. Whirlwind as filler when the above is all used/not available.

Don't use Slam/Whirlwind unless >60 rage, Colossus Smash or Test of Might buffs are active.
    Use Mortal Strike on cooldown to maintain Deep Wounds, though don't delay it for Overpower, its better to use a unbuffed MS and keep Deep Wounds rolling then to delay for Overpower to buff your next MS.
    Whirlwind will replace Slam as the filler if Fervor of Battle is talented.

During Execute phase things stay relatively the same but you use Execute as filler whenever possible to use it, and you can use Bladestorm when rage starved but if you're not then always use it when test of might procs after CS.
    Mortal strike becomes a sort of filler and drops off the list almost, Execute is more dmg and also refreshes deep wounds so Mortal strike becomes obsolete unless it has 2 stacks of Overpower buff and you use the Dreadnaught talent so unless those conditions are met you spend rage on Execute and not on MS.