Quote Originally Posted by vadather View Post
    -snip-
    You keep making claims, on multiple accounts, but haven't shown any evidence. For the record, you seem to be reading my posts... making your claim false.

But thanks for proving me right, once again. You Bernie supporters are as toxic as others claim.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-11 at 07:06 PM.

A vote for Biden = A vote for Biden
    A vote for Trump = A vote for Trump
    A 3rd party vote = A 3rd party vote
    Not voting = Not voting

Can we stop this pathetic attempt to guilt trip people into voting for Biden by saying that voting 3rd party or not voting are the same as voting for Trump?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You have to admit that the only discussion that is being had right now, or the great majority of it is: "I don't like Biden but he's better than Trump."

Even this thread is full with those kind of replies.
    I can't actually look to a single policy case for Biden that doesn't ultimately depend on Trump to buttress the case.

Even the "BUT THE COURTS" position is bogus unless the same Democrats who say everyone aught to settle for breadcrumb incrementalism and that M4A is just "too hard" to achieve suddenly believe they can get a borderline Commie onto the SCOTUS and pack the courts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    You have to admit that the only discussion that is being had right now, or the great majority of it is: "I don't like Biden but he's better than Trump."

Even this thread is full with those kind of replies.
    Feel free to talk about how shitty you think Biden's platform is. He definitely wouldn't have been my first pick. But also not my last, given that people like Tulsi Gabbard and Pete "The Corporate Rat" Buttigieg were running.

I was just taking issue with the horseshit claim that he doesn't have a platform, and is just running on "I'm not Trump". That's a lie. Devolving into Trump-style disinformation, where you say what feels good rather than what's true, that isn't a viable path forward. It means you're as bad as Trump and his cronies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    Can we stop this pathetic attempt to guilt trip people into voting for Biden by saying that voting 3rd party or not voting are the same as voting for Trump?
    Only if you stop ignoring the reality of the implications of how people vote.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Ha ha such a childish response. Not all surprising. You are correct though, I don't have to convince you of anything and you calling me a Trump supporter only shows you struggle to come up with a coherent response. Very much like Trump actually. Perhaps you are the Trump supporter and trying to emulate your hero?

- - - Updated - - -

If only he was capable of speaking about his platform. It's almost as if he wouldn't even know what is on his own policy page.
    Lol pulease dude do I have to post your long long long unending history of bashing Biden nonstop and your near silence on Trump. You and Thorzana.

You’re deflecting you talk more about Biden than most who hate Trump like myself, talk about Trump.

And your bullshit once in a while pivot to oh well Trump is an idiot fools nobody. It’s fucking obvious you’re full of shit.

So nevermind comparing accusations which clearly Trump has more and a fucking verified record no no no. You want to distract from the fact Bernie is fucking lost. Hell you don’t even talk up Bernie as much as you dig in about the DNC.

As I said proof is in the evidence and I can post right now yours and some others without missing a post that’s all you talk about. Dude you’re a Trump supporter and here posting canned responses from some actual Bernie Bros and other Trump supporters trying to promote this phony Demexit bullshit.

You failed. But by all means keep spinning this bullshit narrative debunked by your own actions.

I’m sure it will get Bernie elected even though he dropped out. Jeeesus!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-04-11 at 09:02 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been very critical of Trump. I wouldn't call him a creep if I supported him. Trump has a 0% chance of me voting for him. Biden can still get me to vote for him but he has to give me a reason other than Trump bad.

Bernie isn't in the race anymore. So he has no bearing on how I will vote. I vote on policy and thus far Biden is seriously lacking in being able to even speak about policy in a general sense. Let alone to try and speak about his own policy for more than a few minutes at a time.

As for more evidence of Trump? there is a mountain of video evidence on Biden being creepy or how he ran Anita Hill hearings. Which should not be brushed aside.
    Yeah you would because you know Trump is a moron. You only point it out for effect your behavior suggest you’re obsessed and who you really support despite you occasional claim.

Dude you’re a Trump supporter. Bernie dropped out. You’re doing nothing but trying to distract on the issues and attack Biden that’s it.

You’re done

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Thanks for proving my point, it's all about trying to shitpost and muddy the waters.
    Are you trying to stifle peoples free speech or are you trying to be the gatekeeper of American politics? I may be Scottish i think pointing out my dislike for Trump and Biden is fair enough in a thread about your election.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoldvamp View Post
    -snip-
    You got bucked off pretty quick for it not being your first.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-12 at 02:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I was just taking issue with the horseshit claim that he doesn't have a platform, and is just running on "I'm not Trump". That's a lie. Devolving into Trump-style disinformation, where you say what feels good rather than what's true, that isn't a viable path forward. It means you're as bad as Trump and his cronies.
    Biden's platform could just as well be "I'm an avocado" for all the difference it would make. It's clear his campaign style and focus is on ensuring voters knows that he's not trust. That's he not a complete and utter corrupt shitbag of a person, and that is a deliberate choice.

He does have a platform, he isn't focusing on it. He's focused on painting Trump as the scum that he is and it's not a bad strategy in any way, no matter how frustrated the progressive left feels about it.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2020-04-11 at 10:54 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Would that reality be the Biden should have to earn every vote and voters shouldn't be taken for granted?
    Biden should have already earned your vote with the nominees he'd pick for the judiciary vs Trump. In any sane timeline reasonable people would realize this. And yet here we are.
    Forum badass alert:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Biden should have already earned your vote with the nominees he'd pick for the judiciary vs Trump. In any sane timeline reasonable people would realize this. And yet here we are.
    Why would that matter? He isn't about to pick a crypto-Marxist to the Court; and given the courts current makeup its 7-2, RBG's replacement, even if a resurrected Karl Marx won't matter. And if you are about to argue that the Dems can pack the Court; the same party that thinks Universal Health Care is just too hard to ever achieve and not worth trying, than you are smoking more crack than Joe Biden's son.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Why would that matter?
    If you are seriously asking this you have no business posting in a political forum.
    Forum badass alert:

7+ Year Old Account
    If you are seriously asking this you have no business posting in a political forum.
    No, I'm asking sincerely. If the court is already not going to change with an RBG replacement, AND we don't even know who would be this replacement or how they'd rule on decisions, AND given this party is NOT going to pack the court, why is this a motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.nl/forme...onal=true&r=US

Glad to see she took this step.

In non-democratic countries you mean? Because the Russian Tsar or Batista where such amazing people.

- - - Updated - - -

It was the liberals and conservatives who voted Hitler into power in the parliament.
    Sorry what? Her story is all over the fucking place. I don't want Biden but Tara's story doesn't make sense. Considering how much she has praised Biden over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Are you trying to stifle peoples free speech or are you trying to be the gatekeeper of American politics? I may be Scottish i think pointing out my dislike for Trump and Biden is fair enough in a thread about your election.
    Nope, I fully support their freedom to muddy the waters, just as I support my freedom to call them out on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know the nominees he'd pick. How am I supposed to evaluate them?

If they are the same ones that Clinton or Obama would pick that isn't convincing.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjourn...20200311203330

Gee Thanks Obama!

Also the GOP wouldn't be able to pack the courts if the Democrats didn't lose so many Senate seats while Obama was in office.
    He doesn’t have to convince anyone looking for bullshit reasons to excuse voting for a Trump.

Lol now you’re parroting attacks on Obama. Critical of him for losing seats for precisely the reason you say you Support Sanders.

DNC took hits for moving towards socializing Healthcare lol.

Please keep proving how full of shit you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scoldvamp View Post
    He doesn't have a platform.

His stated platform has no correlation with his historical actions. Like Trump he says whatever he thinks people will want to hear depending on who he is talking to and then does something stupid and random. The only one indulging in misinformation here is you: this is not the first rodeo for most of us.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you are the Trump supporter here: you just support his clone rather the original copy.
    So you’re response is I know you are but what am I. Whatever you say bounces off me sticks to you. Lol

Pathetic
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-04-12 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you people who seem hell bent on pretending the judiciary under Trump would be the same as under Biden are really proving my point. So thanks? I guess. A shame you are also a huge threat to the progressive movement.
    Forum badass alert:

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you people who seem hell bent on pretending the judiciary under Trump would be the same as under Biden are really proving my point. So thanks? I guess. A shame you are also a huge threat to the progressive movement.
    Threat? You just spent the last few months cheer leading for its annihilation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Threat? You just spent the last few months cheer leading for its annihilation.
    Thanks for admitting you didn't actually read anything I posted. Especially since I've been specifically arguing how a trump presidency would set the progressive movement back decades. Anything else you want to invent?
    Forum badass alert: