Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Who cares if a person said they once supported Trump and voted for Biden or whatever the hell they said they did with their vote. Either they are telling the truth and it's a vote for Biden or they are lying in which you can't prove it anywhere. Either way it's pointless spam and trolling to go about what was and what is now. In the event they did flip you're bullying someone for agreeing with you Instead of being glad they've grown.
    QFT. Thank you for saying it

To those keeping an eye on the polls from the last few days: keep in mind that they really only matter for the people who are voting today. Everyone else (in record numbers) cast their votes early. So unless a state has had a massive swing in another direction it's pretty safe to look at the last week or two or even three to get a good average to base your predictions on.

let's have it happen tonight
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

let's have it happen tonight
    Votes aren't even counted and you Trumphadis are already starting the great retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Votes aren't even counted and you Trumphadis are already starting the great retcon.
    I'm rather enjoying watching Trumpsters try and pretend that we cannot see their post history.

That's a great name for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    That's a great name for it.
    Retcon credit goes to @Scroe RIP. I'd love to see his replies to all of this. He called it very early.

someone must have not watched endgame oh and i'm a trumphadi huh? i voted biden & bernie and never voted for trump or hillary your move.

Retcon credit goes to @Scroe RIP. I'd love to see his replies to all of this. He called it very early.
    I mean we saw it after Bush... It was not hard to predict.

someone must have not watched endgame oh and i'm a trumphadi huh? i voted biden & bernie and never voted for trump or hillary your move.
    Yes, yes you are.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ampaign-Thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Like your post history doesn't exist? Bye Felicia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's a shame @Sulla is forever gone.

We could all use his Nostradamus-like foresight of the future right about now.
    While I take your sentiments Biden wasn’t declared victor yet. I’m holding off on breathing a sigh of relief, let alone celebrating, until then.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I have to say, I'm enjoying the "I voted Biden" from known Trumpests.

Tired of "winning" with Trump?

Like your post history doesn't exist? Bye Felicia.

Oh i started a trump thread so that makes me a trump supporter? show me where i said i supported trump. take your time.
    oh and while you're at it check the trump impeachment megathread, look at my posts, then go look in the mirror and realize how childish you're acting.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I am going by his logic mate. I see you are offended, and you should be. Now you see why I'm so pissed off with him. No fun when people make shallow judgements of you just like that.
    Lol you're not a victim, stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    A lot can happen in almost 2 years people, move the fuck on. It literally adds nothing to the thread.
    It might stop soon... it’s one of the things that people are sick of in Trump age... not just this instance, but the hidden Trump supporter shit.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Good luck everyone, hopefully we crush Trump. I am optimistic of Biden winning. One thing is for certain today will be an emotion filled day.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    A lot can happen in almost 2 years people, move the fuck on. It literally adds nothing to the thread.
    Nah. Sorry. Fashion sense, sure. That changes. Favorite movie? Sure. But you can't shrug off support for someone who has exploited and betrayed the American people (or any people, for all that matter), someone with a history of fraud, abuse, neglect, embezzlement, racism and mysoginy (I'm sure I'm forgetting a shitload). Some stains don't wash out. It's one thing to vote for that orange retard and later realizing you got conned, and quietly make a better life choice this year, and another to promote that criminal fuck at every chance you get. These Trump-cock-sucking assholes wanted to play hard, they can have it. @TheramoreIsTheBomb wanted it this way, now he can reap his rewards for sucking up to racists. Same goes for all the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddrako View Post
    Good luck everyone, hopefully we crush Trump. I am optimistic of Biden winning. One thing is for certain today will be an emotion filled day.
    Good to hear... especially from your location... Vote the MF out!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Oh i started a trump thread so that makes me a trump supporter? show me where i said i supported trump. take your time.
    oh and while you're at it check the trump impeachment megathread, look at my posts, then go look in the mirror and realize how childish you're acting.
    You can fuck right off with you playing the victim, buddy. At least show some spine and stand up for your mistakes.

Turnout is looking like +2~4 R in FL so far. Gillum lost FL in an R+4 environment by less than .5%...

This was before Covid, before Trump gassing his own citizens, racial unrest etc...

I think there's a good chance the polls are accurate and we see a 2% Biden win in FL.