10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even american and I've been on edge the whole day. This period of uncertainty until a winner is declared is going to hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

on a good note, its my daughters first vote!
    She's actually traveling 45 minutes to vote then drive back.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    That’s why I’m not breathing a sigh of relief until Biden’s victory is officially announced, no matter how good the early polls might have looked.
    You and every sane person on this globe.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Probably she and he thinks that since they already had it they are now immune and of course being the type of people they are only think about themselves and have no concept of leading by example.
    Imagine being the kind of person that thinks that just because you're immune to a virus you can't spread it. Surely this proves that she's anti-science bigot that's totally going to die from COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    on a good note, its my daughters first vote!
    She's actually traveling 45 minutes to vote then drive back.
    Cheers! They grow up fast, don't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Imagine being the kind of person that thinks that just because you're immune to a virus you can't spread it. Surely this proves that she's anti-science bigot that's totally going to die from COVID-19.
    I don't know if she believes that. I believe she was told to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Also because she's paid to.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Can states count mail in ballots now?

Or they have to wait for voting closed.
    Some states. CT was starting at 10am, according to my mom (who has been a poll worker for decades, including right now).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prep a bowl of popcorn, but I don't expect any sort of telling results until next morning anyway.

Probably better prep that bowl for the shitstorm that will happen day after.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Cheers! They grow up fast, don't they?
    felt real slow with how much i had to pay in child support each month and will still for another 4 years.

:P
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ox-and-friends

Trump went on Fox to do a final push for his campaign.

And attacked Fox while doing the interview.

And was 45 minutes late.

And sounds like total shit, like he's absolutely exhausted and drained.

Thoughts and prayers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

And was 45 minutes late.

Thoughts and prayers.
    Almost a pity the election cycle is over and he didn't have a few more weeks to continue running himself ragged.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I'd prep a bowl of popcorn, but I don't expect any sort of telling results until next morning anyway.

Probably better prep that bowl for the shitstorm that will happen day after.
    I don't know, almost all states either start counting early/mail-in/absentee ballots prior to election day or start counting them election day before polls close. So if anything, with so many ballots already cast, I would think the results would come in sooner than we typically see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I don't know, almost all states either start counting early/mail-in/absentee ballots prior to election day or start counting them election day before polls close. So if anything, with so many ballots already cast, I would think the results would come in sooner than we typically see.
    Might be so. My understanding that a few key states don't allow that, but if there will be concrete results before next morning then all the better.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    PA, MI, and WI all started counting today I believe. MI could start counting yesterday in the cities only.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Almost a pity the election cycle is over and he didn't have a few more weeks to continue running himself ragged.
    Despite everything, Trump is human. So his body follows the same principles all other human bodies follow. Which means the biggest shock will come once the stress is over. Right now his body pushes him with adrenaline. Wait until all of this is over. See how ragged he looks then.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

And was 45 minutes late.

Thoughts and prayers.
    Is there some form of neutral site one can follow? Or is it to early for results to flow in?

Despite everything, Trump is human. So his body follows the same principles all other human bodies follow. Which means the biggest shock will come once the stress is over. Right now his body pushes him with adrenaline. Wait until all of this is over. See how ragged he looks then.

Is there some form of neutral site one can follow? Or is it to early for results to flow in?
    Too early. You will start seeing results from the eastern board states around 8:30 pm EST.

10+ Year Old Account

Polls don't start closing until hours from now, so all you will get at this point is exit polling and speculation.

I mean, most of the big news outlets are going to be covering the news just fine - ABC, NBC, WashPo, NYT, BBC, Al Jazeera etc.

But if you're looking for "neutral" media - Reuters and AP are good, the latter of which is usually the bellweather for calling an election IIRC. Gonna be at least 12 hours before anything really starts happening, and we probably won't have a "call" until tomorrow or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Too early. You will start seeing results from the eastern board states around 8:30 pm EST.
    Polls don't start closing until hours from now, so all you will get at this point is exit polling and speculation.
    Thank you both. I'll probably learn tomorrow morning, then.