Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why are folks calling FL? Biden's got a bit of a lead (far from safe) with 76% of the vote in, could still go either way as remaining ballots are counted.
    Likely because the areas still to be counted is Floridabama

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    People shouldn't bother about FL or OH or NH.

Worry about MI, PA and WI. Those are the states where the election will be decided.
    They probably will when some numbers from those stats start coming in. til then.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Reminder from @Skroe: Florida is fundamentally a red state that sometime flirts with blue.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Those thinking it's stressful, imagine if we had a national popular vote. It more often than not would take days or weeks for a winner to be known because if a recount was needed we'd have to recount every vote in all 50 states. The Electoral College creates some finality and keeps it simple.
    That's a fucking lie, literally every other country, and every other level of our government manages to do it just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those thinking it's stressful, imagine if we had a national popular vote. It more often than not would take days or weeks for a winner to be known because if a recount was needed we'd have to recount every vote in all 50 states. The Electoral College creates some finality and keeps it simple.
    Why would a recount take any longer for a popular vote than EC? You can have a recount in both and they both take the same amount of work.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Reminder from @Skroe: Florida is fundamentally a red state that sometime flirts with blue.
    I’m a little surprised he isn’t on...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, God forbid the majority of the population decide who its leader should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’m pretty sure he part of the Lincoln project.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get Politico. Why is it reporting a Virginia win for Biden despite Trump having a lead? Am I missing something?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I don't get Politico. Why is it reporting a Virginia win for Biden despite Trump having a lead? Am I missing something?
    Audits is my guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because Alexandria, extremely democratic, comes in late with their results. Happened in 2016.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Why is trump doing better with Hispanic and black communities? Are these people insane? If they decide the election they deserve everything Trump gives them.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I think he's been permad and unlike the crazies he actually accepts his punishment and not make 1000 dupes.

A lot of them base it on exit polls, polling, and historical data.

It's not the best way to do it, in my opinion.

Biden only has a 60k vote lead now in Florida.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Trump is gaining back his lead in Florida.
    He's still down ~65k per Google with 79% reporting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I think he's been permad and unlike the crazies he actually accepts his punishment and not make 1000 dupes.
    Wait, you think Skroe is permanban? But we still got people like HealingRain and the rest still lurking around? I really hope I am reading that wrong.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He still lurks... but, hasn’t been on since am...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Why is trump doing better with Hispanic and black communities? Are these people insane? If they decide the election they deserve everything Trump gives them.
    For hispanics a lot of them despise people like Sanders and what he's selling, and it doesn't sit well with them at all that Biden had to make nice to the lefties.
    @Skroe called it out perfectly months ago. I wish he was still around because he'd be raving at the idiots in the Dem primary for the crap they forced Biden to say.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Wait, you think Skroe is permanban? But we still got people like HealingRain and the rest still lurking around? I really hope I am reading that wrong.
    There is no think. He is permabanned. Has been for awhile now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    The GOP attack the education of this country for a reason. It works in getting stupid people to vote for them.