10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Trump might not be able to take NC.
    I would be thrilled if you were right. Do a lot to soothe my nerves.

Fox News apparently gives Biden an 89% chance of winning NC. We will have to see.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I think the MSM is looking at Trump taking full legal action against them at this point. And Trump how has the ability and mandate to pack the court to do it, too. Gloves come off now.
    Mandate comes from the people, which Trump has never had and will never get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, definitely coming down to WI, MI, and PA. And all three don’t have a lot of mail in votes. So we won’t see a early Dem led, shrinking as day of polling is counted. The good news for Biden, is that he is being super competitive in OH, much more so than Clinton was, she lost OH by 8 points. If Biden keeps it close, like 3-4 point loss there, that probably means he’ll flip WI, MI, and PA, as Trump won those three states by 1% or less, and the racial and economic makeup of those 4 states is quite similar.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2020-11-04 at 03:00 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Looks like Tillis is likely to hold his seat as well. It is frustrating how the polling error seems to always go republican. I still think Biden will win, but I am not sure the Dems will take the senate.

HICKENLOOPER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! dem's need 3 more. just 3 fucking more.

10+ Year Old Account
    any good seat flips? asking for a lib.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Another target in this Trump second term might be companies that supported BLM. The nation appears to blame them for the riots by re-electing Trump. Trump ran on that issue big time and got another 4 years. So maybe hauling them to court, fines, jail time. Make sure they understand supporting BLM is not OK.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Looks like Tillis is likely to hold his seat as well. It is frustrating how the polling error seems to always go republican. I still think Biden will win, but I am not sure the Dems will take the senate.
    I am more than pleased with simply ousting Trump at this point in time.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

Fox News apparently gives Biden an 89% chance of winning NC. We will have to see.
    I hope so, North Carolina has been an utter disappointment for as long as I can remember, I would like to actually have them do something even remotely right for a change. The fact it is this close really has me considering getting my passport. I just hate the fact that I can't leave because of family.

Feel trapped in that regard because they won't go but at the same time, I know if he get another 4 years, they will be stuck cleaning up his mess without a way out of here.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I'm not sure why AP called Virginia for Biden. As of right now Trump is ahead by around 195,000 votes. Do they have a different system there or what gives?

Still wondering about them requesting where the ballots are stored, which states actually gave them that information.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VamosH View Post
    Lol@ all the bs fake msm polls shown here that projects Biden to win everywhere. And Trump is even winning the popular vote this election. Shows that people are sick of the fake news peddled by the MSM for the past few years and the unrest caused by the riots. They just want normality rather than stupid radicalism. Enjoy the rest of your night!
    You're going to be very disappointed when all of the votes are counted.

Yet, Biden comes across as president better (by far) then Trump. He wouldnt be able to undo many of the damage done (drain the swamp =/= Nepotism) by Trumps asshatery.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I'm not sure why AP called Virginia for Biden. As of right now Trump is ahead by around 195,000 votes. Do they have a different system there or what gives?
    It's called fairfax. Not even difficult to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    And PA turns Red

5 Seconds Later -- Turns Blue
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

The map I saw has like 2 counties left. Trump won both of them in 2016, they total 130,000 people, so either way it will be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Mandate comes from the people, which Trump has never had and will never get.
    If Trump wins THIS election, which people are calling the most important election of their lives, he gets a HUGE mandate for significant change. And Trump will win this.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Hickenlooper pick up WOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Oh yeah I forgot to watch the Senate race. 270 had CO going blue, also predicts McSally will get the boot. Sounds like MT/IA/GA/ME are the seats to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

looks like 4 more years