Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Looks like Tillis is likely to hold his seat as well. It is frustrating how the polling error seems to always go republican. I still think Biden will win, but I am not sure the Dems will take the senate.
    I'm pretty sure at this junction they won't.

I think those dudes from that wildly derided polling group Trafalgar are on to something related to polling.

Republican voters will not be honest with pollsters. Either because they are actually ashamed, or because they are trolling pollsters, like many of our resident forum "centrists".

Are the votes always "first in first count"?
    Or is it random?

In 2016, Trump had lots of last minutes votes.
    This doesn't mean it will happen this year.

Do the republican votes always show up late in all past elections?

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I'm not sure why AP called Virginia for Biden. As of right now Trump is ahead by around 195,000 votes. Do they have a different system there or what gives?
    As has been repeated ad nauseum in this thread: the more populous districts in virginia have a history of slow reporting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If Trump wins THIS election, which people are calling the most important election of their lives, he gets a HUGE mandate for significant change. And Trump will win this.
    No. A mandate is when the president wins a huge portion of voters on top of winning the EC.

If Trump wins THIS election, which people are calling the most important election of their lives, he gets a HUGE mandate for significant change. And Trump will win this.
    So you actually want that fascist dictatorship? Cool cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    looks like 4 more years
    Please, flying spaghetti god of the sky.. dont let this happen

Trump won Florida by like 100k votes last time, as they projected hours ago, heading for triple that.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was warning this. The country is getting more scared of democrats than they are of Trump.

Democrats in blue cities defending and ignoring criminals burning shit down in the streets was not going to go well. Did democrats actually think the criminals were going to vote for them? No, they were just opportunists. Much of them could even be Republican leaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So you actually want that fascist dictatorship? Cool cool.
    He can't get the House so Trump MUST pack the court and hammer thru a new direction for the US that way. Its 6-3 now. Trump could swiftly make it 15-3. And you can't argue its wrong because the democrats demanded the next president pack the court.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

He can't get the House so Trump MUST pack the court and hammer thru a new direction for the US that way. Its 6-3 now. Trump could swiftly make it 15-3.
    So you want a fascist country. Awesome. Dont cry when half the world jumps you.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I was warning this. The country is getting more scared of democrats than they are of Trump.

Democrats in blue cities defending and ignoring criminals burning shit down in the streets was not going to go well. Did democrats actually think the criminals were going to vote for them? No, they were just opportunists. Much of them could even be Republican leaning.
    of course criminals favor republicans. Who else helps them get their guns?

/s

This is done. Look at the stock market action - DOW down, Nasdaq up. They're pricing in Trump victory, which means no stimulus and no COVID relief any time soon.

There was warning of a red mirage - some states haven't started counting postals yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post

I think those cities are about to cut off the federal government.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Scraping in a win is not a mandate. A crushing majority in the popular vote is required for a mandate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

He can't get the House so Trump MUST pack the court and hammer thru a new direction for the US that way. Its 6-3 now. Trump could swiftly make it 15-3. And you can't argue its wrong because the democrats demanded the next president pack the court.
    He can't, actually.

Need to amend the judiciary act to appoint more justices,and you need both houses for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Fuck this country. I just dont understand.
    Listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch Fox News for a few day...you’ll understand.

This is going to take a generational shift to fix
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Graham won...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    There was warning of a red mirage - some states haven't started counting postals yet.
    Pretty much. Best not to hedge bets either way. I'm just slightly more pessimistic because Americans seem to ask for trouble re: Presidents.