10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I think that damage has already been done. The people who absolutely refuse to wear a mask because their Dear Leader spent months mocking the very idea, aren't going to suddenly see a Biden administration instituting measures to finally slow the spread of the virus as anything other than a dictatorial infringement on their Gawd Given Rights™. This garbage is going to remain politicized for as long as it's part of our lives.
    Ceasing to hear a counterfactual from the president, and instead having one that actually agrees with every medical expert, will at least help. Certainly more than if Trump wins and continues doing his nonsense.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Arizona not looking good. First batch of the last group of ballots just came in with a split of 59%-41% for Trump.
    From what I'm hearing off the news it was a really small batch of Election Day votes that just got tabulated, and not really MIV

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Kamala Harris would be Vice President because it's not a gendered title. Her husband would be the Second Gentleman.
    no i meant yea she'll be vice president but what will they call her since she's a woman? madame vice president or mrs vice president
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Depressssssing
    It was a small amount, Not enough to really base anything off of.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Arizona not looking good. First batch of the last group of ballots just came in with a split of 59%-41% for Trump.
    I'm confused, I thought Arizona has already gone to Biden?

Media outlets only showing Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania & Alaska left :S

Arizona has already been called. You're very late to the party

My own state's going to give me a hernia. Last Georgia vote dump shaved 50k off Trump's lead, now Trump's just 40k votes away from losing the state, with about 150k votes still to count. I'd like Skroe to come back and tell me again that my state doesn't matter and that I can just sit out this election...

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I'm confused, I thought Arizona has already gone to Biden?

Media outlets only showing Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania & Alaska left :S
    CNN isn't calling it for Biden until more votes is out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Arizona has already been called. You're very late to the party
    Not everywhere.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s all good, I’ve seen 4 Super Bowl wins (Giants), 5 World Series wins (Yankees), 3 Stanley Cups win (Devils) in my 39 years. The real sore spot is the Knicks.
    I was at one of the Yankee parades after a win... Cecil Fielder saw me in the crowd and literally swung his head around, with his mouth open and cigar almost falling out, staring right at me. I am a huge dude... I was shoulders above everyone... people were tugging on me, asking if the parade is close, like I’m colossus. To this day it’s a look, I will never forget... it haunts me to this day...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not everywhere.
    Yea some dude did math and said Trump needs to win 59.15 of the remaining vote or something like that. Not good if it stays at that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    My own state's going to give me a hernia. Last Georgia vote dump shaved 50k off Trump's lead, now Trump's just 40k votes away from losing the state, with about 150k votes still to count. I'd like Skroe to come back and tell me again that my state doesn't matter and that I can just sit out this election...
    And many of those votes in Fulton and Douglas. Georgia will be a knife edge and probably a recount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    From what I'm hearing off the news it was a really small batch of Election Day votes that just got tabulated, and not really MIV
    This last grouping is a combination of both dropped off ballots on day of and mailed ballots that were received on the day before or day of the election. Early mail ballots went for Biden by 10%, day of in person went for Trump by 26%. If these maintain a Trump tilt of 18% he’ll likely end up juuuuuussstttt catching Biden.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not everywhere.
    https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...lts/president/

no i meant yea she'll be vice president but what will they call her since she's a woman? madame vice president or mrs vice president
    I believe "Madame" is the accepted form of address.

Cool once again that isn't everywhere.

Calling it doesn't lock it in for that state, though. It's just a media thing. It could go the other way depending on how these results pan out.

I think Arizona triggered a premature call because sources thought more votes were in than actually were, due to an Edison table glitch.

PA doesn't seem to be going as strongly biden as it was before or am I mistaken?

Out of 515k Votes Roughly in AZ Biden needs around 42% of those to win AZ.

Alliance

Something further for the Michigan investigation:

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...74186366074880

USPS backdating late mail-in ballots.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Something further for the Michigan investigation: