10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    america is a nation of temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
    That's awesome - is that stolen from somewhere or your own?

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    That's awesome - is that stolen from somewhere or your own?
    Some popular person said it. Usually used regarding social guarantees in the States.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    CNN apparently got a letter from the Trump Campaign stating "We won PA". Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    WTF?

1. It doesn't do anything for rural voters. There are millions of them in California for example and they effectively have no voice because of the EC. Same in New York, or Illinois, or Washington.
    2. It doesn't guarantee every state is heard. It guarantees the same ~6 states decide every election and that they get catered to while every other state is ignored.

It's a shitty system designed to placate slave owners who weren't placated by it anyway. Long past time it was abolished.
    I think if/when Texas does flip, there will be a push by CONservatives to get rid of the EC because they will have virtually no path to victory and will need a popular vote at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I liked someone said on Twitter said. Agree to stop all votes with Trump and have Biden run out the clock lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but he has like a 8,000 vote lead is that really enough for Nevada. Especially considering Latinos have gone for Trump. I thought that’s why Biden lost Florida.
    The votes left in NV are mail in votes in Clarke county... Biden is going to gain when totals come in.

Can we put Glenn Beck in a fucking home now? Away from a microphone and camera?

https://www.newsweek.com/glenn-beck-...n-dems-1544994

This shit right here, should be prosecuted as incitement of whatever they can find to stick to him, if it actually makes any headway.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

This shit right here, should be prosecuted as incitement of whatever they can find to stick to him, if it actually makes any headway.
    I mean... isn't this... illegal?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    The votes left in NV are mail in votes in Clarke county... Biden is going to gain when totals come in.
    Then again CNN said those votes are mainly late votes and not mail-in, which tends to favor republicans. Even though like you said, it's mainly Clarke. I dunno, Nevada freaks me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Literally sedition.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trump only 18000 ahead in Georgia

1. It doesn't do anything for rural voters. There are millions of them in California for example and they effectively have no voice because of the EC. Same in New York, or Illinois, or Washington.
    They still get their representatives in State assemblies, and occasional governors - Schwarzenegger was on a Republican ticket.

2. It doesn't guarantee every state is heard. It guarantees the same ~6 states decide every election and that they get catered to while every other state is ignored.
    It does guarantee that bigger states cannot have their way the entire time (regardless of their leaning).

Which states are "battleground" also changes with time.

Plus, since entire country is forced into two homogenized parties, "common" themes still come through when they need their votes in battleground states.

It's a shitty system designed to placate slave owners who weren't placated by it anyway. Long past time it was abolished.
    It is shitty system that prioritized "States" over "United", because they wouldn't get united otherwise.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-11-05 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

Well, that's just sedition, so hopefully prison will take care of the being sent to a home part.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    They still get their representatives in State assemblies, and occasional governors - Schwarzenegger was on a Republican ticket.

It does guarantee that bigger states cannot have their way the entire time (regardless of their leaning).

Which states are "battleground" also changes with time.

It is shitty system that prioritized "States" over "United", because they wouldn't get united otherwise.
    So, it's ok if millions of rural voters are disenfranchised by the system you claim is there to protect rural voters?

Yeah, no, the system was design to protect slave states. That's it. It's a horrible system.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Then again CNN said those votes are mainly late votes and not mail-in, which tends to favor republicans. Even though like you said, it's mainly Clarke. I dunno, Nevada freaks me out.
    They're not. See ralstonreports

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Only if you're a Democrat. If you're a cultist, then it's your sworn duty apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    latinos are not a monolithic voting group, florida is kind of unique, due to there being a large community of cuban/south american expats.
    Understood. Didn’t mean to imply they all thought alike I just meant according to the demographics it was saying that Biden hadn’t made enough in roadside. So I was thinking Nevada having a large Latin community it wasn’t looking good for Nevada.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Yeah, but those are if I remember correctly, mostly exile cubans, or their decendants. They are way more republican leaning than all other latino groups.
    Also, with regards to Florida... it is a mostly conservative, seniors state, that sometimes flirts with blue. It might go blue here and then, but mostly they are red.
    Ah ok I missed that. I thought it was Latin across the board went for Trump.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

So, it's ok if millions of rural voters are disenfranchised by the system you claim is there to protect rural voters?
    They have their governors and representatives.

Presidential elections are set on top of that, and half the country can wail "not my president" regardless of outcome.

And why would you want those currently disenfranchised white-supremacist-supporting-Republicans to have a lot of sway?

Yeah, no, the system was design to protect slave states. That's it. It's a horrible system.
    Being "perfectly balanced" doesn't mean "perfect for everyone", neither in games nor in electoral systems.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-11-05 at 11:28 AM.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onspiracy.html

Here is the DUMBEST thing about this conspiracy. Maricopa was a split county in 2016. Logically speaking, that means you have a 50% chance of handing out a sharpie to a Biden Supporter or Trump Supporter which would "invalidate" the results.

How the fuck are Dem poll workers going to give Republicans sharpies?

Is there some sort of weird world where you get ASKED who you're voting for before being handed a ballot?

Now, this article mentions that people online see their ballots not showing as accepted. That is a legitimate concern. But if EVERYONE was using Sharpies because that's what they were using instead of pens in Maricopa County, it's not going to really affect the results because, logically speaking, we're going to see an even number of Biden votes and an even number of Trump votes that didn't get scanned when you're talking about some issues with 50,000 votes.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What site you're using to get those numbers from? Google just lists %. Thx
    Google should show the raw numbers as well, maybe not on mobile? It's coming from AP News anyway so you can just go straight there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    This is too intelligent for me.
    I just got Excel to do it aha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    They have their governors and representatives.

Presidential elections are set on top of that, and half the country can wail "not my president" regardless of outcome.

And why would you want those currently disenfranchised white-supremacist-supporting-Republicans to have a lot of sway?

Being "perfectly balanced" doesn't mean "perfect for everyone", neither in games nor in electoral systems.
    It's not perfectly balanced at all. It's a dumb, archaic, and anti-democratic system designed to protect slave states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not American, can anyone enlighten me why the count takes such a long time?